PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

stay put

Re: PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

pbso is a bunch of guys that were born on third base and thought they hit a tripple. anyone not willing to admit that their dept. has flaws is wearing blinders.
    bottom line: there is no perfect dept., stay put and get your ret.

Re: PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Just take a look at these comments being left by LE down here in Florida. this should give you a pretty good idea of what you would be getting yourself into. I work for BSO, it's OK. You get out of it what you put in. I know a few guys who work PBSO, and it SOUNDS like they might have a better thing going on up there, but who really knows.
    We have HUGE budget problems down here right now. We get paid pretty well and our benefits are great, but I don't see many pay raises in our near future. If guys would just stop all the *****in, and just do their jobs and do them properly, we might start to be respected by the public again. I just read a story about a Colorado State Trooper who gave a guy a jaywalking ticket after he saved like 3 people from getting hit by a PU truck. Guys.....come on.......COMMON SENSE!!!! We are our own worst enemy down here.

PS...some of the NYPD you have sent us are real slugs by the way. Some are great, but the slugs always seem to stand out in a crowd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12