02/27/07 "THE MEETING"

02/27/07 "THE MEETING"

I truly hope that the Cops that will be attending the meeting on tuesday; Will have the oppurtunity to Brief all the officers in the department with the outcome...

Alot of us love working in this city and, are hoping that the city becomes more competitive in what they offer employees.
    :idea:

OK, we're waiting...what happened? Who are our new majors? Where do I pick up my take-home car? Who is the new 100? Who sold their soul? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

SlamDunk!

I told you your reps would walk out with their tails behind their backs!!! You should have seen those idiots tremble when the Mayor raised his voice at one of them. I could hear it from outside. Those idiots won't ever disrespect the Mayor again.

Your take home cars will never happen, just ask any of the reps!! Why because we have the least educated police officers in all of Dade County (Except Opa-Locka). You GED'rs should be glad to have your jobs.

The War starts now gentlemen. Lets see how many of you are actually willing to fight it. Yeah you are all so tuff when there are six of you with your guns and one lonely person confronting you. Ask your reps what it feels like to feel the Wrath of the Mayor! I think one of them almost cried (haha).

On monday we will begin with a new effort for arresting pan-handlers and any officer that does not have a pan-handler arrest in a week will face severe discipline , for you GED'rs thats BAD!!. I am not asking you anymore to do what I say, I am telling you. A direct order. Remember a disrespect against me is a disrespect against the Mayor! Churro I laugh at you and all of your comrades.

I still can't beleive the reps wanted more than $23 an hour for the extra duty rate. You lazy bums all you do on extra duty is stand around. It should still be at $ 20 dollars.

:twisted:

Reality

Go crawl in a hole! Like the Command Staff has not seen your commander in action for the past 20 years!!! You go out there and keep trying to save the world and I pray to God nothing happens to you, but if it does you rolled the dice more than you should have. This City does not even think we are worth take home cars that everyone else has. I will give them what they give me. They compensate me like the botton of the barrel and that is what they are going to get.

Are you going to take care of my two young kids if I pull over a 29 subject and get killed or even hurt? No right. I will do my job which is answering calls for service and hopefully nothing will happen to me. If you choose, yes I said choose because you have a choice, to pull over that 29 vehicle and you get killed well I won't cry for you. You can call me a coward or whatever you like. I will always have your back when our backs are against the wall, but don't ask me to take any unessecery risks for this place!!

I can barely cover my bills, so even if I just get hurt I can't survive on 40 hours a week. I need the OT and extra dutys. How about you think more about your fellow officers and leave that glory crap for real cops in real departments!!!

:cry:

Reality

Go crawl in a hole! Like the Command Staff has not seen your commander in action for the past 20 years!!! You go out there and keep trying to save the world and I pray to God nothing happens to you, but if it does you rolled the dice more than you should have. This City does not even think we are worth take home cars that everyone else has. I will give them what they give me. They compensate me like the botton of the barrel and that is what they are going to get.

Are you going to take care of my two young kids if I pull over a 29 subject and get killed or even hurt? No right. I will do my job which is answering calls for service and hopefully nothing will happen to me. If you choose, yes I said choose because you have a choice, to pull over that 29 vehicle and you get killed well I won't cry for you. You can call me a coward or whatever you like. I will always have your back when our backs are against the wall, but don't ask me to take any unessecery risks for this place!!

I can barely cover my bills, so even if I just get hurt I can't survive on 40 hours a week. I need the OT and extra dutys. How about you think more about your fellow officers and leave that glory crap for real cops in real departments!!!

:cry: