Sector 1 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Sector 1

The Hammer!

The hammer has been ****ed back and is ready to be pulled! I have a lot of respect for Sergio, but I never thought he would start to clean up you clowns so quickly! The investigation has begun with a special fact finding committee assigned to detect trouble makers. I warned all of you many times, but you decided to take Mr. Churro's GED'rs advise. Well for you officers in hot water the best thing you can do is to throw yourself at the mercy of the city and perhaps we will let you get off with a minor punishment.

However, if we do this do not think this means that I have forgotten about palm ave. However, a good way to start to beg for your jobs would be an apology to me in person and also on this website. On the website you can remain annonymous I will know if it is you, yes I am that good. Let this incident serve as a warning to all of you coffee drinking GED'rs!!!

Sector 1 will be cleaned up in no time thanks to the great station commander I helped put in place. While the last commander was a good man he was far too easy on you clowns! As soon as I get the apoligies I will speak to the command staff on your behave. See you on palm ave.

:twisted: :evil:

Winning Team

Señor Churro the fight is already over! The answer to your question is the officers in trouble will bow down, if they want to save themselves. I am sure when the accusations star to fly they will all turn on each other and I will just sit back and laugh. As far as my spelling I do not have time to spell check for you clowns.

Ask yourself how everyone of my predictions has come to past. I told you weeks ago that I had set up a special fact finding committee to look into you lazy GED'rs. You did not beleive me and the old station one commander was too nice to play ball. However, as soon as We put someone of trust in that position, heads begun to roll on the first day!! Talk to your GED'rs buddys if you do not beleive me. I have no reason to lie. This is just the beginning you insolent fool. Let me give you some good advise. Always try to be on the winning team! Obviously you are not as long as you keep driking coffee and not cleaning up palm ave. Just ask that large fellow in zone one how hot is is?

If these officers do not admit their shamless behaivior and beg their honorable station one commander for forgiveness they will pay dearly!!! That is a promise and you can take that to the bank. I only feel sad for Sergio, since he has been apointed to do such a hard job of cleaning sector one of all the riff raff GED'rs. It is not a job I would envy. However, I beleive Sergio possesses the integrity, honor, and leadership to get the job done as he always has despite of personal cost to him.

All of you GED'rs should stand back and learn a few things from your new commander. I am waiting for my apology officers and don't party too hard (HaHaHa)!!!!!!

:twisted: :evil:

this is a good read also

Re: Winning Team

[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]Señor Churro the fight is already over! The answer to your question is the officers in trouble will bow down, if they want to save themselves. I am sure when the accusations star to fly they will all turn on each other and I will just sit back and laugh. As far as my spelling I do not have time to spell check for you clowns.

Ask yourself how everyone of my predictions has come to past. I told you weeks ago that I had set up a special fact finding committee to look into you lazy GED'rs. You did not beleive me and the old station one commander was too nice to play ball. However, as soon as We put someone of trust in that position, heads begun to roll on the first day!! Talk to your GED'rs buddys if you do not beleive me. I have no reason to lie. This is just the beginning you insolent fool. Let me give you some good advise. Always try to be on the winning team! Obviously you are not as long as you keep driking coffee and not cleaning up palm ave. Just ask that large fellow in zone one how hot is is?

If these officers do not admit their shamless behaivior and beg their honorable station one commander for forgiveness they will pay dearly!!! That is a promise and you can take that to the bank. I only feel sad for Sergio, since he has been apointed to do such a hard job of cleaning sector one of all the riff raff GED'rs. It is not a job I would envy. However, I beleive Sergio possesses the integrity, honor, and leadership to get the job done as he always has despite of personal cost to him.

All of you GED'rs should stand back and learn a few things from your new commander. I am waiting for my apology officers and don't party too hard (HaHaHa)!!!!!!

Listen you fellating clown, we will never kowtow to you or any of your ilk! You want war? Well you are getting it, and it starts with you!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678