Sector 1 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sector 1

We self initiate police work because we like to do police work. Does the pay suck? Yeah. Does the dept care about us? No. But we enjoy police work and thats why we do it. If you dont want to be a cop and do police work then dont, but dont tell everyone else who loves thier job not to do what they love. We deal with what we have to, and with what we have. But we love police work and thats what we do. Thats why we show up. If we didnt love the work anymore, as I have said before, its time to move on. Again, you don do this job for the money, you do it for the satisfaction and self rewards. Hopefully some day, sooner than later, changes will come to this dept and more people will be happy. I for one will do what I can to make a difference. Until then, lets go out there and have some fun :!:

Reality

I never said don't do what you like. All I said is that if you put yourself in a jam all the time, sorry but I am not going to be there for you. That sounds harsh and it is easy to call me a coward. If that makes you feel better then insult me.

What I am saying is that you should be considerate of others around you who have young children they have to take care off with the little we get from our great City. Money is not evreything, but you would not do it for free either. Please be safe and if you can afford to get hurt and get by on 40 hours a week without OT and extra duties do as much police work as you would like. I am sure the city will love the discount it gets for paying you so much less with crapy benefits. Just don't expect me to put myself in danger when we both could have been drinking some coffee and talking crap.

The danger will come and you don't have to go looking for it. Perhaps if I worked in a department that I was proud of and gave me the benefits that most departments get I would feel different or perhaps I am a bad person. Just remember many people think like I do. So be careful and think about others.

i personally agree with mr. i don't care about you...if you wanna go out and get into something have some consideration towards me...i could be drinking coffee, visiting a 33 of mine or even be talking about my fishes and then i gotta drop that to tend to your dumb self...we're getting paid the same while you're out their pretending to be a hero...you wanna get into something, go ahead but then don't come on the air screaming like a little girl!!!!!!!!i have a life, along with those of my fishes to care for!!!!!!!!wanna be daring then go to a shooting range with lefty or a gay bar with garfinkel!!!!!!!!don't get me involved....if you come across it while you're enroute to a 33's house, then handle your business and i'll be there but if you spend all day looking for trouble then that's on you....i love all you guys and if anyone is interested, i'm selling beautiful coral for salt water fish tanks....peace hommies

Tripod,

Oh how the years have taken their toll on you brother. That is not the same tripod i once knew. Regardless of your writings, you still run that 315 without hesitation. I've seen you

you know it!!!!!!!!!!!i'll run a 3-15 if you want me to, right now, if you need me!!!!!!!!! muah

ps i love you. what are you wearing while you're writing to me? that's who i am! el-ella

Dont care about you has a point. The problem continues when we do the work of two cops. Why would the powers that be give you anything when you do it for peanuts anyway. It's true that chances are no one will leave sector one for purley selfish reasons but Hialeah has always been this way. No one will make a stand. Those who have in the past have been black balled and called "disgrunteled". I agree with point he or she makes about "kids" running around trying to make a name for themsleves. they do it for glory, recognition, approval. I know and have known MEN who have done more with less and gotten nothing and asked for nothing. Also it is true, we did not promote him, they did and he is not our problem. He only aggravates if you allow him to. He needs to learn to delegate and aske others for input into sector problems but again whether he does or does not is not your problem. Leave the zone. Dont care about you has a lot of valid points. few will leave the comfort of zone one. Fear of change

IMPOSTER

FIRST OF ALL I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THE IDIOT WHO CALLS HIMSELF "TRIPOD" IS TRYING TO HARD TO BE ME. I WOULD NEVER POST SUCH NONSENCE!...I AM AND WILL ALWAYS BE A TRUE COP TILL THE DAY I DIE AND I WILL NEVER LET ANY ONE OF MY FELLOW OFFICERS DOWN. FOR THOES OF YOU WONDERING WHO I AM, IT'S ME EDDIE.
    YOU SEE UNLIKE SOMEONE ON HERE TRYING TO "MASK" HIS IDENTITY WITH A NAME LIKE "TRIPOD" SHOWS THAT HE IS HUNG LIKE A FIELD MOUSE, AND NEEDS TO SATISFY THAT DEFICIENCY WITH A USERNAME NAME LIKE THAT. LASTLY, ANY OFFICER WHO HAS EVER WORKED SECTOR 1 CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR THEM, NO MATTER WHAT. IF I EVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH AN OFFICER, I HAVE ALWAYS CONFRONTED THEM CIVILY AND CLEARED THE AIR. THAT MAKES ME A MAN UNLIKE YOU. SO IF YOU DONT HAVE THE COJONES TO POST ON HERE USING A BIT MORE DISCRETION, THEN GO AWAY TICK.
    FOR SEVERAL REASONS I HAVE NEVER LEFT SECTOR 1, THE AWESOME SGTS, AND OFFICERS THAT I WORK WITH. WHEN I HEARD THAT SECTOR 1 WAS GOING TO HAVE A NEW STATION COMMANDER, SEVERAL LT'S CAME TO MIND,
    SOME LT'S I ADMIRE AND RESPECT A GREAT DEAL, LIKE LT WARREN.
    OTHERS I DONT CARE FOR ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. WITH THAT SAID, DONT GET DISTRACTED BY THE NONSENCE, DO WHAT YOU DO, AND BE GOOD AT IT. IF WE ARE NOT THERE FOR EACHOTHER THEN WHO WILL??

REMEMBER: LIGHT IS FASTER THAN SOUND, SOMETIMES A PERSON MAY APPEAR BRIGHT,,UNTILL HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND SPEAKS.
    E.G SECTOR 1 OFFICER FOR LIFE!

IDENTITY

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Tripod,

Oh how the years have taken their toll on you brother. That is not the same tripod i once knew. Regardless of your writings, you still run that 315 without hesitation. I've seen you
    WHO EVER THIS IS, I DID NOT WRITE THE GARBAGE THAT "TRIPOD" IMPOSTER WROTE ON THIS THREAD. READ MY THREAD, NEVER DOUBT ME, I AM A TRUE COP, UNLIKE THE COWARD THAT TRIED TO MAKE HIMSELF OR HERSELF LOOK LIKE ME. THERE IS ONLY ONE E.G TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS IN SECTOR 1 BABY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tripod
    i personally agree with mr. i don't care about you...if you wanna go out and get into something have some consideration towards me...i could be drinking coffee, visiting a 33 of mine or even be talking about my fishes and then i gotta drop that to tend to your dumb self...we're getting paid the same while you're out their pretending to be a hero...you wanna get into something, go ahead but then don't come on the air screaming like a little girl!!!!!!!!i have a life, along with those of my fishes to care for!!!!!!!!wanna be daring then go to a shooting range with lefty or a gay bar with garfinkel!!!!!!!!don't get me involved....if you come across it while you're enroute to a 33's house, then handle your business and i'll be there but if you spend all day looking for trouble then that's on you....i love all you guys and if anyone is interested, i'm selling beautiful coral for salt water fish tanks....peace hommies
    WHO EVER THIS IS, YOU ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO BE ME. IF ANYONE HAS AND SENCE, THEY WILL SEE THAT YOUR POST WAS WRITTEN AT 7 SOMETHING IN THE MORNING...HMMMMM MAYBE A MIDNIGHT OFFICER????...YEP I THINK SO, BECAUSE I WORK AFTERNOONS, AND I DONT WAKE UP UNTILL NOON. SECOND MY TRUE FRIENDS THAT REALLY KNOW ME, KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE FIRST PERSON TRYING TO RUN A "3" FOR A COP OR CHILD IN TROUBLE IS ME. UNLIKE YOU WHO PROBABLY GOES TO THE GYM AND PUMPS HIMSELF TO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOUR SMALL JAMMY.
    I PROBABLY HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE THAN WHAT YOU KNOW.

UNLIKE YOU I AM NOT AFRAID TO SAY WHO I AM....E.G SECTOR 1

LIGHT IS FASTER THAN SOUND...A PERSON MAY APPEAR BRIGHT, UNTILL HE OPENS HIS MOUTH AND SPEAKS......

E.G.!!!! number one FTO in the MOFO HOUSE!!!!! you go my n!gga!!!, slap all these b!tches wit your tripod!!!!! LOL!!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast