Sector 1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sector 1

Idiot Devil Ad

Idiot Devil Advocate. You wish you were half the man I am. I would risk my life for any of you. But not when you put yourself and me in danger for the City!! Are you going to take care of my family when I am gone? I have two small children that would not even get insurance fater ten years thanls to our great past contracts!!! You want to jump off a cliff you are on your own. However, if by mistake you almost fall off a cliff I will risk it all for you. That is the difference.

SlamDunk!!!

I told you your reps would walk out with their tails behind their backs!!! You should have seen those idiots tremble when the Mayor raised his voice at one of them. I could hear it from outside. Those idiots won't ever disrespect the Mayor again.

Your take home cars will never happen, just ask any of the reps!! Why because we have the least educated police officers in all of Dade County (Except Opa-Locka). You GED'rs should be glad to have your jobs.

The War starts now gentlemen. Lets see how many of you are actually willing to fight it. Yeah you are all so tuff when there are six of you with your guns and one lonely person confronting you. Ask your reps what it feels like to feel the Wrath of the Mayor! I think one of them almost cried (haha).

On monday we will begin with a new effort for arresting pan-handlers and any officer that does not have a pan-handler arrest in a week will face severe discipline , for you GED'rs thats BAD!!. I am not asking you anymore to do what I say, I am telling you. A direct order. Remember a disrespect against me is a disrespect against the Mayor! Churro I laugh at you and all of your comrades.

I still can't beleive the reps wanted more than $23 an hour for the extra duty rate. You lazy bums all you do on extra duty is stand around. It should still be at $ 20 dollars.

:twisted: :evil:

Dude take a pill take several pills take the whole damn bottle. You have issues & alot of them.. You derailed & bad. Get a grip, your upset but some comments are just not acceptable.. Do you need a hug?

It's not the point if they leave or not. It's to let the command staff know how bad it's getting. Let's say everyone leaves new people will just show up. Same problem..

Reality

Go crawl in a hole! Like the Command Staff has not seen your commander in action for the past 20 years!!! You go out there and keep trying to save the world and I pray to God nothing happens to you, but if it does you rolled the dice more than you should have. This City does not even think we are worth take home cars that everyone else has. I will give them what they give me. They compensate me like the botton of the barrel and that is what they are going to get.

Are you going to take care of my two young kids if I pull over a 29 subject and get killed or even hurt? No right. I will do my job which is answering calls for service and hopefully nothing will happen to me. If you choose, yes I said choose because you have a choice, to pull over that 29 vehicle and you get killed well I won't cry for you. You can call me a coward or whatever you like. I will always have your back when our backs are against the wall, but don't ask me to take any unessecery risks for this place!!

I can barely cover my bills, so even if I just get hurt I can't survive on 40 hours a week. I need the OT and extra dutys. How about you think more about your fellow officers and leave that glory crap for real cops in real departments!!!

:cry:

Guys, I dont beleive that the answer would be for everyone to make a "mass exodus" from sector 1. Most of you are there because you choose to, because you enjoy working there. Many of the officers there can go wherever they want in the city and CHOOSE to work sector 1. For lack of better words, its FUN. Dont let one moron keep you from doing what you like, working where you like. Eventually the command staff will stop laughing at him and see that he is causing more trouble than good, like always, and kick him out. If you decide on a "mass exodus" then you will let him win, we dont want that do we? I am a firm beleiver that you are a cop because you love the job. Dont work for someone else, work for yourself. Do what you do because you enjoy it, not because someone tells you to. If you have lost that spark maybe its time to move on.

As for the comments by Dont Care About You... You are a coward and a loser. You dont want to do police work, LEAVE. I'm sure you didnt become a cop to become rich, most people do it because they love the job. You "wont cry for me"?? Good, dont, but dont EVER show your face on any of my scenes. Someone with the attitude you have has no place in police work. Quit, go get a job where you dont have to work, and make some money, NOBODY will miss you.

Sector one guys. Just keep doing what you are doing. The "commander" will be gone just like the others. He wont take any advice, he wont listen, but in the end he is the one that will look like an incompetent idiot. I WILL be there for you guys, I WILL 15 with you anytime, on any call. Let's be proactive, but not for the "commander", for ourselves. Its a job that I know I love and am sure most of you do. Dont let one person bring you down.
    Sgt's, you are very appreciated there and you know your guys are loyal to you and like to work for you. It would be a shame to see you go. I know working for this "commander" is not easy, downrite humiliating at times, but you and your guys can overcome that. Alot of you guys have your ways, and I think its time you put your heads together and get him out. You know how, you have your connections, lets get it done.

DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU,

I've proven myself on the road. What have you done ? If you aren't here to catch the 29 / 30 / 31 subject, then what are you here for ? I understand people are here to vent, but you are being ignorant.

You should go check out other positions available in the city. You are an example of the poison that has seeped throught HPD for so long.

P.S. The McDonalds at E 5 Ave / Hialeah Drive is looking for qualified applicants.

LOSER

No matter what befalls us, those comments made by "Don't car about you" are not warranted. It is sad to see someone actually post comments of that nature. You allow the department's situation to get the best of you?? I don't know who your are, but I sincerely hope you made those comments out of anger as opposed to being sincere. If not, look within yourself because you do not belong in police work period. How could you post a comment suggesting you will not back up an officer if they need you? I don't care if the call was dispatched or if the officer is being proactive, you would let an officer get hurt or killed?? Do yourself and never reveal your identity because that my friend would be career suicide.

The " commander " was at a recent training class and his cell phone kept ringing and it seemed to me that he did not know how to turn the phone to silent... Also when it was time to take the written test he had to ask around for a pen!!! NICE!!!! Also I remember a couple years ago he set up a perimemter in sector 1 during Shift II and III overlap after a car chase and everyone was looking at each other and saying what I'm I doing at this post!!! ...

Guys, we can turn this into a million page post if we discuss ALL of his inabilities and incompetence. Somehow the administration needs to see that this "commander" is not worth the brass on his collar. That is why I started this post. A solution needs to be made. All the officers and sgt's leaving the sector will not solve anything. We come to work because we love it, and I for one love being a cop. If this "commander" cant change his ways, something has to be done with him, NOT us....

Reality

You guys must be rookies! This guy has been around for 20 years and the command staff know exactly how he is. Yet they put him there as commander.

Mr. Gabe who ever you are my comments are warranted because I would help you out of any jam, what i am saying is don't self inititate any jams if you don't have to. Because this place pays me less, gives me less benefits that almost any other department, so is my blood worth less? Is my family and two little ones worth so much less than the County officers kids? I am not asking for the world. I am asking for a take home car like almost evryone else in the county and an extra duty rate that is in the ballpark with most other departments.

So please I will back you up, but since we are worth much less to the City don't make me choose between you and my family because you will lose. That is what I am saying. Stop all this self initiated BS and just do the bare minimum, just liek you are compensated. Sorry if my comments came across so negative, but thats just how I feel.

:cry:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast