"Whistle Blower" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Cabble

Once again Cabble trying to scam the system. He is so pathetic and is a poor excuse for a human being let alone a police officer. Do not be fooled by his stories and lies, he will scam and maipulate anything he can to try to get his job back. He had threaten a law suit way before this all came out. Cabble just needs to disappear and stop embarassing himself and more so his family.

whistle blower

The easiest way to determine the credibility of the property room claim is to conduct an air quality control test. Checking the sick time used by all of the property room employees may be another place to begin. Has any changes taken place in the property room since the claim: replacing carpet with tile, air filtration systems, ventiation / exhaust systems etc. Maybe interviewing the property room employees.
    Sounds like an easy way to determine if the claims are valid or not

Nothing has been done about any of our complaints about the air quality in evidence. When I first started working there I was told by a superviser that I would have chronic sinus problems and to "get used to it." I agree that something needs to be done about the poor ventillation and air quality, which Jim did complain about. Should he get his job back just because he was working in evidence while he was under investigation? In my opinion officers should be held to a higher standard. Do you really want a stalker to have a gun and a badge and represent TPD?

Nothing has been done about any of our complaints about the air quality in evidence. When I first started working there I was told by a superviser that I would have chronic sinus problems and to "get used to it." I agree that something needs to be done about the poor ventillation and air quality, which Jim did complain about. Should he get his job back just because he was working in evidence while he was under investigation? In my opinion officers should be held to a higher standard. Do you really want a stalker to have a gun and a badge and represent TPD?

Health problems

The point of concern here is to determine if the city is to be held to a higher standard regarding a hazardous work environment? Reducing the city's responsibility by bringing up what Jim might have done is the easy way out for the city. The fact remains that TPD management along with RISK Management has known about the work environment problems for several years and Chose to do nothing about it, why? This problem has been ongoing for years, it wasn't until his "whistle blower claim" that it began to get the attention that it should have gotten before people had to suffer bronchial distress. Maybe now would be a good time to fix the problems in the property room, since they can't be looked over any more.

It is interesting that if the environment was SO bad, that Jim left the Property Room, went to DCIU/Records, then ASKED to be transferred back to the Property Room. Must not have been too bad.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234