Ratting out each other for speeding - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Tickets are not education. There is engineering,education and enforcement. The ticket is the enforcement component. It is punishment and deterent to driving out of accepted boundaries. Driving is not a right. If we are already so educated and skillful about driving because we drive all the time, then what about truck drivers and taxi cabs and pizza delivery? Stop your whining and drive without expecting any favors when you screw up. How many people were murdered in Collier last year? Now look at how many were killed by crashes! BIG number difference. It will only matter to you when your family is one of the stats. Then you will have a sudden urge to enforce these minor speed infractions.

A RAT= a cop who writes another cop a ticket! What part of that do you rookie clowns not understand?

You know I have NEVER written another cop a ticket but I must honestly say that if I ever learn who you are and had the PLEASURE of pulling you over, I would DEFINETLY write you a ticket. As they say, attitude is everything and yours sucks.

You have done nothing but post negative comments about the people you work with and have bad mouth the Sheriff and command staff, which you chose to work for. You think your smart by posting under different names but you are easy to see through.

Keep treating people on this forum the way you do. You are winning over lots of deputies to your side with you condescending posts. The more you speak the less people are interested. I bet Ortino is proud that you are campaigning for him. I also bet the Sheriff is too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Tickets are not education. There is engineering,education and enforcement. The ticket is the enforcement component. It is punishment and deterent to driving out of accepted boundaries. Driving is not a right. If we are already so educated and skillful about driving because we drive all the time, then what about truck drivers and taxi cabs and pizza delivery? Stop your whining and drive without expecting any favors when you screw up. How many people were murdered in Collier last year? Now look at how many were killed by crashes! BIG number difference. It will only matter to you when your family is one of the stats. Then you will have a sudden urge to enforce these minor speed infractions.
    i agree! we are fighting old school vs the new ways. compromise!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678