Thanks RG - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks RG

so, who has the big mouth that spilled the beans anyways?
    had to have been someone who was there, go run your mouth to
    whoever you can call at that hour, so you are named king of gossip.
    gossiping is 1030 you know.
    why can't you keep your mouths shut
    someone did something wrong
    but would you want everyone running their mouths if
    it was you, let alone post it on this ridiculous site.
    grow up and stop worrying about being up to date on the gossip
    and concetrate on doing your job

WELL SAID!!!

i read about it in the newspaper this afternoon....

what is going on?

It was quite apparent that the incident involving RG was not handled correctly by the MCSO supervisor or the FHP. If anyother citizen would have returned to the scence 2 plus hours after leaving the scene of the accident they would have been arrested for DUI. which, according to several who were present on scene know that he was. I believe he was stupid for resigning, he could have claimed he was shook up in the accident and banged his head and left but did not know what he was doing until he realized later when he regained full faculty of himself. At that point he could have claimed this as his defense and without any evidence taken for the DUI, he would have kept his job. He could have gotten a doctor to be a witness that when one sustains a head injury they sometimes loose there faculties. But the real problem here lies with the MCSO supervisor who did not do his job and and the FHP officer. FHP unwittinly just set a precedent on the local news by stating that basically anyone who is intoxicated can run, return several hours later intoxicated and they cannot be arrested. Good work idiots. This whole incident will be reviewed at higher levels and I look for MCSO personnel and FHP personnel too take some serious heat and possibly start searching for other employment. When something of this magnitude gets rolling it will be hard to stop. RG leave contact information. Attorneys are interested in speaking to you. Help is here, though wrong, you were also wronged.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedcitizen
    It was quite apparent that the incident involving RG was not handled correctly by the MCSO supervisor or the FHP. If anyother citizen would have returned to the scence 2 plus hours after leaving the scene of the accident they would have been arrested for DUI. which, according to several who were present on scene know that he was. I believe he was stupid for resigning, he could have claimed he was shook up in the accident and banged his head and left but did not know what he was doing until he realized later when he regained full faculty of himself. At that point he could have claimed this as his defense and without any evidence taken for the DUI, he would have kept his job. He could have gotten a doctor to be a witness that when one sustains a head injury they sometimes loose there faculties. But the real problem here lies with the MCSO supervisor who did not do his job and and the FHP officer. FHP unwittinly just set a precedent on the local news by stating that basically anyone who is intoxicated can run, return several hours later intoxicated and they cannot be arrested. Good work idiots. This whole incident will be reviewed at higher levels and I look for MCSO personnel and FHP personnel too take some serious heat and possibly start searching for other employment. When something of this magnitude gets rolling it will be hard to stop. RG leave contact information. Attorneys are interested in speaking to you. Help is here, though wrong, you were also wronged.
    LMMFAOOOOOOOO get over yourself RE-RE! HELLO, the dumbarse left the scene of a crash, did he happen to think "Uggh duh, somebody might be injured and I caused it?". No, he didn't think that or, apparently give two shyts if someone was injured. He hauled arse and a witness followed him. He was obviously only looking out for himself, when he called for a ride from the woods that he ran into. Oh, and I don't think it was the "love of his life" that he called for assistance from. Maybe it is, but she doesn't have the "ring on her finger". Imagine defending that you fool. You pity his arse, like you pity yourself (another apparent fugg up that was once employed by the MCSO, but is no longer). You fuggin idiots crack me the fugg up, that's why you're not COPS anymore! You hate MCSO so much that you spew this BS propaganda on here to fuel your own fire. If you could only see it's pointless and shows how wrong you were from the beginning for this job.
    Some people think they are being "picked on" when reality smacks them in the face. If reality is kicking your arse, ask yourself "WHY", don't sit back and cry about it!

RG

was this deputy drug and alcohol tested when he returned to the scene?

drunk deputy

CTFUUU

if he was so in the wrong then why was he not arrested for DUI? I believe the citizens should get an understanding how this is not so? please explain?

Re: what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedcitizen
    Should you open your bias eyes and think before you grasp for anything you can to strike at MSO. For my 20+ yrs as a LEO I have seen time after time that a DUI charge could not be pursued because the suspect was GOA and located later. It’s too hard to get a conviction because the suspect’s defense is always that they had a few drinks before returning to settle their nerves. Don't attack the Trooper for doing his job as difficult as it was to 10-15 another LEO. A non-LEO would not have been charged with DUI if he/she was away from the scene for any length of time. Has that sent a message out to all that drive DUI? Sure it has for the past two decades but so has all the other court decisions that have come down. How about not pursuing vehicles under many circumstances? I’m sure I don’t have to explain that one to you! ops: :evil:

RG was a good Deputy and a good person. He is human and he did make a mistake. No one knows that better then him right now. We all have error’ed at one time or another.

I also support the supervisors and FHP's decisions made that night. To the earlier post, if you think the supervisors were covering anything up, then why did they call for a K9 and the helicopter to search for a suspect that they suspected of being a deputy. Sounds to me like they handled it as they would have with any citizen.

Is RG Garst?

Deputy arrested after crash
    STAFF REPORT
    PALMETTO — A Manatee County sheriff’s deputy was arrested Sunday on charges of leaving the scene of a traffic crash, the Florida Highway Patrol reported.

The deputy, Richard James Garst, was involved in two crashes early Sunday, according to FHP reports. A witness in the first crash found the deputy’s truck at the scene of the second crash at 69th Street East and Erie Road.

Garst, who was arrested and taken to the jail, said he was unaware of the first crash, according to FHP reports. He returned to the scene of the second crash to have his truck towed, state troopers said.

The charge of leaving the scene of a crash is a misdemeanor.

Glad he was MSO, and not BPD!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast