TRAFFIC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRAFFIC

We have alot less people then SSO too. Do their details go unfilled?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    We have alot less people then SSO too. Do their details go unfilled?
    Usually we're able to fill our details. Occasionally, we can't. If word gets out that a detail is crappy, then it can be hard to fill. But most of them are filled on a regular basis. It's bread & butter for a lot of our guys. I quit working details.

i left nppd for a bigger and better agency. 8)

Where did you go? And don't say CCSO.

come on i cant tell you that it would be a dead give away :idea: :shock:

SPD is a good agency I agree but so is NPPD. You did not do bad for yourself, good choice not going to places like CCSO, MCSO, or BPD.

SPD has it's problems. Same with NPPD, however with your new chief I would say good things are on the horizon and NPPD will keep growing as long as the money doesn't run out.

I think every agency has issues but that is the nature of the beast. Why would you say don't go to CCSO? I will admit they have had problems in the past but it is alot better now. If you believe what you read on these boards take a look at CCSO. Thier board is very quiet compared to SSO, MSO, BPD, etc.

n port resident

i think that north port one day and i think within the next 3 years is going to have serious money problems and this will effect the fire dept and police dept big time. i have been in this state since 1992 and i have seen many pd's get taken over by bigger depts mainly by the sheriff depts. this happens mainly because of money problems.

You see tiny departments go under not medium size agency's like North Port. If you comments were based on facts then go ahead and present them. Otherwise go somewhere else. This board is not for old farts that nothing better to do than try and start problems. If you really knew what you were talking about you would not post such garbage. For those of us that are in the City government we know where North Port is heading. For a city to survive as long as it had prior to any retail and minimal residential taxes say's alot. I this board is for LEO's. Take you political crap elsewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12