CONTEST GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES

CONTEST GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES

LETS TRY A LITTLE EXPERIMENT

lets make a LIST of OFFICERS/SGT/LIEUTENANTS/CAPT
    Who got screwd over by this politician occupying the office of the police Chief
    here is the criteria
    no names if you can intiials
    estimated time of when it happened
    what happened
    who got screwed over
    who got a break for being a select do- boy / girl for doing the same thing or somthing similar
    What has happed here that is hypocritical that makes you really mad.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: CONTEST GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES

Quote Originally Posted by wildwyattwest
    LETS TRY A LITTLE EXPERIMENT

lets make a LIST of OFFICERS/SGT/LIEUTENANTS/CAPT
    Who got screwd over by this politician occupying the office of the police Chief
    here is the criteria
    no names if you can intiials
    estimated time of when it happened
    what happened
    who got screwed over
    who got a break for being a select do- boy / girl for doing the same thing or somthing similar
    What has happed here that is hypocritical that makes you really mad.
    Okay, I am going to leave this for now. Just remember to follow the Terms of Use. You are forewarned that any violations will be deleted and the poster can possibly be banned.

Thank you,

MOD 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

all

Lets make it simple, everyone got screwed at one time or another by this lame administration, excluding a few members of the so called command staff, it will go down in history as one of the worst periods in MBPD history.

DD was the worst Chief we have ever seen.

Lets hope for for a change soon.

i have read the terms. what has post violated? NO NAMES WERE USED.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    i have read the terms. what has post violated? NO NAMES WERE USED.
    Read MOD 1's post again. He didn't say that any were violated. He just warned all to follow the Terms of Use.

what about h

old chief HU-BART was aweful too, I was told that Hollywoods Number 1 dislikes Donald Ducks style of managment and has been saying I told ya so I told ya so
    Last I heard Hollywood is doing great and has been great since our old #2 here beacame #1 there.

what about h

old chief HU-BART was aweful too, I was told that Hollywoods Number 1 dislikes Donald Ducks style of managment and has been saying I told ya so I told ya so
    Last I heard Hollywood is doing great and has been great since our old #2 here beacame #1 there.

HE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS BEING THE CHIEF WHO PROMOTED THE WORST OF THE WORST TO THE TOP SPOTS
    A FEW EXCEPTIONS BUT MOSTLY THE ONES WHO DESTROYED MORALE AT A PLACE THAT WAS THE BEST POILCE DEPARTMENT IN FLORIDA
    WE HAVENT BEEN A FAMILY IN YEARS AND THATS WHY THINGS ARE SO BAD. WE WANT TO BE A FAMILY AND WE CANT BEACUSE THE ONES WHO GOT HIGH PROMOTIONS ARE OF THE SAME MINDSET AS DONALD DUCK
    NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT THE CHIEF SETS THE TONE FOR THE WAY THE WHOLE DEPARTMENT ACTS
    WE DECIDED TO REINVENT THE WHEEL AND PROMOTE SOME OTHERS WHO THINK THE SAME WAY.
    I LOVED BARRETTO BEACUSE HE CARED ABOUT HIS OFFICERS AND PROMOTED LEADERS WHO BACKED UP COPS WHEN THEY WENT OUT TO PROTECT THE COMMUNITY .
    BARRETTO WOULD GO TO ROLL CALLS AND TELL HIS OFFICERS "BE SAFE" WORK AS A TEAM , GO HOME SAFE!
    NOW WE GET-------------- ITS ALL ABOUT IMAGE
    THIS IS NOT THE MOVIES , OFFICERS GET KILLED
    AND IF YOU SPEAK YOUR MIND THE POLITICAL POLICE WILL TRY TO GET EVEN WITH YOU
    WE ARE NOT SHEEP, WE ARE NOT CHILDREN IN SEARCH OF GUIDENCE
    WE ARE PROTECTORS OF OUR CITIZENS , WE ARE WARRIORS THAT KEEP BAD GUYS FROM HURTING GOOD PEOPLE.
    WE NEED LESS POLITICANS AND MORE POLICE
    WE NEED A LEADER WHO BELIVES HIS WORD HAS VALUE AND WONT MAKE FALSE PROMISES
    WE NEED A LEADER WHO WONT TAKE EVERY THING PERSONAL AND GO INTO A TANTRUM ,BEACUSE HIS TROOPS WANT TO BE COPS NOT POLITICIANS