Congratulations
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Congratulations

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release June 09, 2010
    President Obama Names Robert O'Neill to Serve as U.S. Attorney
    WASHINGTON – Today, President Obama nominated Robert O’Neill to serve as U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida.

“Robert O’Neill has shown an unwavering commitment to justice throughout his career,” said President Obama. “I am confident he will continue to serve the people of Florida with distinction as a United States Attorney.”

Robert E. O’Neill: Nominee for United States Attorney for the Middle District of Florida

Robert O’Neill has served as an Assistant United States Attorney in the United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida since 1993. While in this office, he has also served as interim United States Attorney from 2007 to 2008, First Assistant United States Attorney (2007; 2001-2002), Chief of the Criminal Division from 2002 to 2007, Chief of the Special Prosecutions Section and Public Corruption Section from 1999 to 2001, and Anti-Terrorism Coordinator from 2001to the present. In addition, Mr. O’Neill served as Deputy Chief in Charge of Litigation for the U.S. Department of Justice Criminal Division’s Narcotic and Dangerous Drugs Section from 1998 to 1999, and as an Associate Independent Counsel for the Office of Independent Counsel (1997; 1992-1993). From 1990 to 1992, Mr. O’Neill was a trial attorney at Kramer, Dillof, Tessel, Duffy & Moore. Prior to this, Mr. O’Neill served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida from 1986 to 1990, and as an Assistant District Attorney for the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office from 1982 to 1986. Mr. O’Neill is a 1979 graduate of Fordham University and a 1982 graduate of the New York Law School.

Re: Congratulations

A high integrity guy, good man and better attorney. Also helps that he knows this district better then the other candidates. For once a sensible choice.

Evidently not everyone agrees, per the comments logged in at

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/...torney/1101345

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Oh my, Jeffey. "Everyone" being you that is. The common citizen could care less. Such sour grapes is so you though! Wouldn't expect anything less. Your lack of posting since the announcement is evident of your depression though and it's evident that you've been bombing the trib again...you know playing "everyone". Get yourself a stool and box and set it up outside of the Fed building...I'm sure Mr. O'Neill and some of your ex co-workers would peel you off a sawbuck for a shoeshine. Once again, he wins - you lose. Get used to it!! Cheerio and cheer up lil fella!!

And his longtime nemesis, former federal prosecutor Jeffrey Del Fuoco, promised Wednesday to take his fight against O'Neill's nomination to Washington

So let me get this straight. Del Fuoco is like 70 something grand behind in child support, yet he has the finances to travel to D.C. to try and derail an appt by the president? If I was O'Neill, I would be sure to bring this to whoever the judge is that is obviously being snowed by Del Fuoco's usual b.s. reasons of why he can't pay up. Some people never change. LOSER.

Quote Originally Posted by POS
    And his longtime nemesis, former federal prosecutor Jeffrey Del Fuoco, promised Wednesday to take his fight against O'Neill's nomination to Washington

So let me get this straight. Del Fuoco is like 70 something grand behind in child support, yet he has the finances to travel to D.C. to try and derail an appt by the president? If I was O'Neill, I would be sure to bring this to whoever the judge is that is obviously being snowed by Del Fuoco's usual b.s. reasons of why he can't pay up. Some people never change. LOSER.

He wont have anything else to do on Fathers Day...

Quote Originally Posted by Robert O'Neill U.S. Attorney
    The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release June 09, 2010
    President Obama Names Robert O'Neill to Serve as U.S. Attorney
    WASHINGTON – Today, President Obama nominated Robert O’Neill to serve as U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Florida.

“Robert O’Neill has shown an unwavering commitment to justice throughout his career,” said President Obama. “I am confident he will continue to serve the people of Florida with distinction as a United States Attorney.”

Robert E. O’Neill: Nominee for United States Attorney for the Middle District of Florida

[color=#404080]Don’t undercut President Obama. He’s in charge of putting lots of people in important positions. Besides Robert E. O’Neill, he sent other presidential nominations to the U.S. Senate on June 9, 2010:

--Mimi E. Alemayehou, nominated by Pres. Obama to the African Development Foundation

--Edward W. Brehm, nominated by Pres. Obama to the African Development Foundation

--James Frederick Entwistle, nominated by Pres. Obama to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to the Democratic Republic of the Congo

Congrats to all! GO OBAMA!![/color]

http://www.favstocks.com/presidentia...-6910/0917111/

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Funny how Del Quacko's patterns change. As the other poster stated he has dropped his constant bombs on this site and is attacking the trib. all of the negative things about ONeill come from him...you could wind your watch to the assclown. so predictable :roll:

This started as a positive thread for what President Obama has done in picking O'Neill. No need to throw insults or use salty language to pursue another vendetta. Can we keep this thread for what it was intended - - - praising Obama for another good choice. Good to see MSO is behind him. OBAMA ROCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin O
    This started as a positive thread for what President Obama has done in picking O'Neill. No need to throw insults or use salty language to pursue another vendetta. Can we keep this thread for what it was intended - - - praising Obama for another good choice. Good to see MSO is behind him. OBAMA ROCKS!

You're kidding, right?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast