There is a serious priority problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: politics

Amen brother. Couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by 20/20 vision
    Lets try to clear this up.

In this state, we dont register party affiliations like many other states do. A person may choose to declare their party affiliation publicly or maybe even by association with people who are known to vote in a particular direction. Unfortunately some of us pick sides with whoever is most powerful at the moment. Plenty of people do.

A person can join a local political party group of their choice and even change back and forth if they desire. Plenty of people do.

It is interesting and sad at the same time how the poilitics actually play out in a work place where people who are supposed to be impartial can allow favoritism, aquaintences and friendships guide every move and decision they make. It is more disturbing that if a person speaks out or disagrees with the establishment their job is in jeopardy.

Since we are stuck with what we have and no changes on the horizon we best learn to either keep our mouths shut and take it on the chin or figure out a way to stick together and stand up for ourselves. If we were all on the same page do you think we could all be fired at once?

Lets figure out how to stick together as a group of workers, if we can do that it will make admin learn how to follow the rules too. Some admin people will begin to feel very lonely if we turn their great big steel swords into little plastic toy swords.

Re: politics

This is a deppartment and administration that will definetly take you're job if they find out you're not on their political team. They done it to so many good people. Once they found out how they felt, they found some thing to make their lives miserable and used it.

Quote Originally Posted by 20/20 vision
    Lets try to clear this up.

In this state, we dont register party affiliations like many other states do. A person may choose to declare their party affiliation publicly or maybe even by association with people who are known to vote in a particular direction. Unfortunately some of us pick sides with whoever is most powerful at the moment. Plenty of people do.

A person can join a local political party group of their choice and even change back and forth if they desire. Plenty of people do.

It is interesting and sad at the same time how the poilitics actually play out in a work place where people who are supposed to be impartial can allow favoritism, aquaintences and friendships guide every move and decision they make. It is more disturbing that if a person speaks out or disagrees with the establishment their job is in jeopardy.

Since we are stuck with what we have and no changes on the horizon we best learn to either keep our mouths shut and take it on the chin or figure out a way to stick together and stand up for ourselves. If we were all on the same page do you think we could all be fired at once?

Lets figure out how to stick together as a group of workers, if we can do that it will make admin learn how to follow the rules too. Some admin people will begin to feel very lonely if we turn their great big steel swords into little plastic toy swords.

Still didn't answer the question about how you did your research because You did no research! You just assumed he was a democrat and you know what they say about assuming things. He was a deputy who did his job and did it very well as his reputation shows! He also worked under the sheriff prior to phillips who was a republican. Did he change to a republican as well then? no! Are all the empolyees at the WCSO republican? Who cares as long as they are capable to do their job!!

Who cares, as long as they vote!!!!!!!!! Besides the position of Sheriff shouldn't be a party, just like the Judges and the DA.

:shock:

Cover your load people.

look at one of the platoons

check out fourth platoon, During the recent rotation cycles on a day shift fourth platoon has only had the Lt. the Sgt. and two yes two patrol officers what is wrong here? I hear it is because the upper brass does'nt like the Lt. who are they punishing, I think the Sgt. the patrol officers and the citizens of this county What do you think?????

I think the sergeants wife should find a job. Hey, maybe she could go with someone besides avon.

Priorities

Okay, I have kept my mouth shut long enough. It's bad enough that everyone bashes their fellow brothers on this site, but when you start talking about their families, then I believe you have gone over the line. Even if you do not like what might be going on, you need to respect each other, whether they are the highest rank or the lowest man on the todenpole. When we all meet our maker, we will all be answering to our own mistakes, our own lies, and our own backstabbing. I am not the one that posted the above message, and I don't appreciate being refered to on this. I thought the department was made of men and women, not babies.
    We need to start looking at what we are doing to our fellow man, as we are also doing to our maker. We will all be answering to HIM one day.

Re: Priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Rhudy
    Okay, I have kept my mouth shut long enough. It's bad enough that everyone bashes their fellow brothers on this site, but when you start talking about their families, then I believe you have gone over the line. Even if you do not like what might be going on, you need to respect each other, whether they are the highest rank or the lowest man on the todenpole. When we all meet our maker, we will all be answering to our own mistakes, our own lies, and our own backstabbing. I am not the one that posted the above message, and I don't appreciate being refered to on this. I thought the department was made of men and women, not babies.
    We need to start looking at what we are doing to our fellow man, as we are also doing to our maker. We will all be answering to HIM one day.
    Appreciate you

You are most certainly correct. No one should be so inconsiderate of others families and their feelings on what is supposed to be a professional forum. You Go Girl!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast