PDA

View Full Version : BANNED USERS - DELETED POSTS

Sysop
01-26-2007, 01:19 AM
I just deleted 29 strings (topics) related to someone's attempt to make everyone think he knows who your agency Moderator is. In addition, one of the strings dealt with an attempt to embarass an individual on a personal matter. Because of their participation in this, 3 users have been banned. The messages have been retained in a private area in case further action is necessary. Further attempts or actions by these individuals to post on LEOAFFAIRS.COM will constitute a FELONY under Florida State Statute 815.06.

For clarification, Moderator identities (including the Moderator for this Message Board) are confidential and only 4 Staff members at LEOAFFAIRS.COM(tm) know who they are. If anyone else claims to know this information, believe me, they don't.

For those of you who post within the Terms of Use, THANK YOU!

01-26-2007, 01:36 AM
Thank You

01-26-2007, 02:00 AM
thank you

01-26-2007, 02:00 AM
thank you

01-26-2007, 09:07 AM
Thanks!

01-26-2007, 12:29 PM
For the idiots that can't get it through there thick skulls, this is not the place for your immature spousal disputes. Thou it is kind of funny and makes us wonder if you live in trailers, the system operator and the site moderator are two different people. The system operator has determined that this site has been violated by your unjustified rants and acted. That is usually what happens when you let the rants of others get the best of you and begin to bring innocent people into to your demented warped little stories I can only hope that he follows through with his promise. Please move this thread to my space and separate from our LEO site.

MOD 1
01-26-2007, 01:15 PM
I just deleted 2 more posts and banned another IP address. Either follow the Terms of Use or face the consequences.

Only 4 people know who the moderators are, and none of these four will reveal their identities. These same 4 are the only 4 who have the ability to view any IP addresses. We do not keep any type of list or log, but we do have access to viewing them as needed.

MOD 1
01-26-2007, 02:17 PM
815.06 Offenses against computer users.--

(1) Whoever willfully, knowingly, and without authorization:

(a) Accesses or causes to be accessed any computer, computer system, or computer network;

(b) Disrupts or denies or causes the denial of computer system services to an authorized user of such computer system services, which, in whole or part, is owned by, under contract to, or operated for, on behalf of, or in conjunction with another;

(c) Destroys, takes, injures, or damages equipment or supplies used or intended to be used in a computer, computer system, or computer network;

(d) Destroys, injures, or damages any computer, computer system, or computer network; or

(e) Introduces any computer contaminant into any computer, computer system, or computer network,

commits an offense against computer users.
---------------------------------------------------------------

What's the prob, Mod 1, why don't you leave the Statute up so that cops can decide for themselves whether or not you're full of it. Why not, Chip ?

I don't mind leaving the statute, but you keep adding other information to it that we are not going to allow.

By the way, Chip is not Mod 1...

01-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Man! I've been sick and missed all the action???