PDA

View Full Version : Questions

01-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Anyone know anything about what kind of cop Larry Dellaposta was when he was with your department? What units did he work and was he the thing or a Baker Act?

01-23-2007, 01:44 PM
CAPTAIN Dellaposta was a very 10-08 guy and a very good cop! He has been retired for approx 13 years atleast by now!

01-23-2007, 01:50 PM
CAPTAIN Dellaposta was a very 10-08 guy and a very good cop! He has been retired for approx 13 years atleast by now!

Humm, thanks. I thought he was not really old shool by some of his behavior in recent times. But no need to bash him, that is why I asked what type of person he was.

What units did he work, or any of his accomplishments?

01-23-2007, 01:55 PM

Humm, thanks. I thought he was not really old shool by some of his behavior in recent times. But no need to bash him, that is why I asked what type of person he was.

What units did he work, or any of his accomplishments?

01-23-2007, 10:13 PM
You need to explain "Recent Behavior"

01-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Larry was the Captain of supply.
When he retired Cindy Zaagman (civilian) took over his job.
He was the supply guy when I was hired and retired the same.
I don't remember him ever doing any police work in the 7 years I knew him.

01-26-2007, 12:46 AM
WRONG!!!! LARRY WAS IN CHARGE OF THE HIRING PROCESS FOR BADALEMENTI ATLEAST THE LAST 3 YEARS HE WAS THERE. EVENTUALLY WHEN HE RETIRED DON DONAGHY TOOK HIS JOB.

01-26-2007, 03:37 AM
Larry Dellaposta was a good cop, fair but firm. He served as a Detective, Road Sergeant, Patrol Lieutenant, and Director of Administrative Services. He was a very Good cop and supervisor. Pro Officer.

01-26-2007, 12:03 PM
can you old timers find your own board, please....... al this drama about things that happened 20 years ago is stupid

Yeah these shopping cart "Police" working the city are much more battle tested and proven. We couldnt fill one boot of some of the older guy's

02-17-2007, 02:29 AM
Larry was the Captain of supply.
When he retired Cindy Zaagman (civilian) took over his job.
He was the supply guy when I was hired and retired the same.
I don't remember him ever doing any police work in the 7 years I knew him.

It looks like he never got enough and trying to be a cop again in Murphy, North Carolina. If I were his age, I would have retired a long time ago.