PDA

View Full Version : QUE PASA EN HIALEAH

01-20-2007, 03:57 AM
Why are so many officers leaving Hialeah P.D. What's going on over there?

01-21-2007, 02:22 AM

OH NONONO,,,, don’t start asking questions that are very delicate at this time in this agency. READ, READ, READ the forum and you will find your answer….

03-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Cuz my father does not want to hire them! very simple and no questions to be ask!!! :devil:

03-15-2007, 11:00 PM

Heres a start!! how about you speak english the language of the USA. QUE PASA EN HIALEAH??? You are a piece of crap we no speakie Spanish jerk.. Speak our language and accept it or go back to CUBA

03-16-2007, 02:27 AM

Here's start!! how about you speak English the language of the USA. QUE PASA EN HIALEAH??? You are a piece of crap we no speakie Spanish jerk.. Speak our language and accept it or go back to CUBA

The fact is we can speak both languages, yours and ours. No -- we are not going back to Cuba. Hialeah is our home.

As to speaking Spanish, we'll continue . . . POR NUESTROS CONJONES!

03-16-2007, 09:36 PM
You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

:twisted: :evil:

03-17-2007, 02:59 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

THIS IS HORSE S#!T