PDA

View Full Version : Hiring Information

01-16-2007, 06:17 AM
Hello,

I am interested in working as a road deputy with BCSO. What is the overall morale of the department? Good FTO's/Program? Good equipment? Busy department?

Thanks

01-26-2007, 12:31 AM
Best of luck. A lot of people have a hard time in the FTO. If they do then they offer them a position in the jail. They have a lot of openings in the jail, but said they are full on the road. The jail is the same pay and has a lot of opportunity. K9, CRT, Dive team. The pay keeps going up and the Sheriff seems to really care for his people. I work in the jail and I can tell you all the equipment is good, morale the usual and we are very busy. Almost 1900 inmates on a daily basis.

02-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Best of luck. A lot of people have a hard time in the FTO. If they do then they offer them a position in the jail. They have a lot of openings in the jail, but said they are full on the road. The jail is the same pay and has a lot of opportunity. K9, CRT, Dive team. The pay keeps going up and the Sheriff seems to really care for his people. I work in the jail and I can tell you all the equipment is good, morale the usual and we are very busy. Almost 1900 inmates on a daily basis.

glad the pay improved, that agency had to be the worst employer
i ever worked for as adult, however under new leadership from
jack parker ,it should improve steadily.

Mo-Ron
03-10-2007, 07:14 PM
y'all just hired sum dood named benett or sumpin' like it.... y'all need some help in the hirin' process somewhere's.... he is really a mo-ron :lol: does he put his gunbelt up under his armpits in Bree-vard county too?
Much love joe friday.. enjoy the, hmmmmm.. yer new county....

04-10-2007, 07:23 PM
y'all just hired sum dood named benett or sumpin' like it.... y'all need some help in the hirin' process somewhere's.... he is really a mo-ron :lol: does he put his gunbelt up under his armpits in Bree-vard county too?

04-10-2007, 07:26 PM

Yo retard, either use spell checker or learn how to spell. You're making yourself look like a jackass! Oh wait, I guess your screen names says it all!

Mo-Ron
07-02-2007, 12:57 AM

Yo retard, either use spell checker or learn how to spell. You're making yourself look like a jackarse! Oh wait, I guess your screen names says it all!

Stop hatin'.... don't hate the playa...hate the game Joe.... An my spellin' is just fine.... Ain't no need fo' a spell checka here..... you get all excited about nothing. Settle down Beavis!!! Bre-vard goin' okey dokey for ya so far?

08-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Damn I put in app in 2 months ago and haven't heard anything.

02-25-2008, 01:59 AM
Much love joe friday.. enjoy the, hmmmmm.. yer new county.... LMAO LOLOLOLOLOL :lol: