PDA

View Full Version : FORMER CAPTAIN LOU SESSA ARRESTED

01-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Did you hear, former Captain Lou Sessa was arrested AGAIN for DUI and leaving the scene of an accident. This guy was given a gift back in the Wille days and he does it again. I guess he is going to spend some time in Carharts suite at the main jail. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

01-14-2007, 12:44 AM
I guess Lou will not be able to fly down to Costa Rica to be with the young females anymore, or until he gets off probation when he gets out. Isn't that why almost everyone flys to Costa Rica...to be with the underage girls? ****

crimefighter
01-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Too bad it happened to the wrong Sessa **** What comes around goes around they'll fall evetually as well the family has the proven track record.....

03-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Just checked the court records. Lou gets probation only...and a device for his car. :shock:

03-17-2007, 05:41 PM
hmmmmmmm, let me see, now who was it gave him a nice big buyout? oh ya i forgot the cops cop, standing behind his men, well maybe not all his men?

go work on my riddle.

my my what a mess

03-17-2007, 07:24 PM
hmmmmmmm, let me see, now who was it gave him a nice big buyout? oh ya i forgot the cops cop, standing behind his men, well maybe not all his men?

go work on my riddle.

my my what a mess

WAKE UP ! ! He wasnt the only one who got a "buy-out" and the Sheriff has nothing to do with a retired employees conduct. But he DID have something to say about YOUR DECISIONS didnt he????

03-17-2007, 07:26 PM
go work on the riddle

05-27-2007, 05:07 AM
LOU SESSA WAS A GOOD GUY
A HERO
HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU OR I HAVENT DONE.
YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING ALL THAT JUNK ABOUT A GUY WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ANYONE

05-28-2007, 02:35 AM
LOU SESSA WAS A GOOD GUY
A HERO
HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU OR I HAVENT DONE .
YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING ALL THAT JUNK ABOUT A GUY WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ANYONE

WHOOOOOOOPPPP-----WHOOOOOOPPPPP.... ! ! !

05-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Why slam Sessa and his family you guys hide behind a keyboard just like your badge. lou is a great guy he made a mistake and has a problem cut him some slack. Ive been here 14 years and the man was good to everyone, dont kick him when hes down.

06-01-2007, 12:59 PM
He is well, I am sure he couldnt care less about what lame **** has to say about him. I love seeing all the glass houses some of you guys live in. I just hope you arent home when the windows start breaking. What a poor excuse for PBSO Deputies you are.

06-02-2007, 03:04 AM
Lou Sessa. He always has been and always will be. Lou caused several good Deputies to be terminated under Father Ed. He should have been fired by Sheriff Wille back in the day when he was involved in his first DUI, leaving the scene of an accident with injuries cluster. Richard P saved his job so he could continue.