PDA

View Full Version : What a hoot

01-13-2007, 10:48 PM
You guys/gals/wives/girlfriends/boyfriends etc...at CPD are friggin hilarious. I can't wait for the holidays so I can read what happened at your "banquet" or party or scandel...it's like a soap opera!!! I'm hooked. Seriously, you all should do a reality series or something. The best part of your posts are when you re-post someones post, i.e. so and so wrote....and then you comment and then someone repeats you comment and they comment...etc...etc...etc. And, dam your wives are hardcore...they post more then the leo's...Please don't stop. Better yet, please have more partys and announce in advance 'cause as John Belushi said, "WE AINT PARTIED 'TIL WE'VE PARTIED WITH YOU!!!! PARTY ON CPD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

01-13-2007, 11:06 PM
..it's like a soap opera!!! I'm hooked. Seriously, you all should do a reality series or something. The best part of your posts are when you re-post someones post, i.e. so and so wrote....and then you comment and then someone repeats you comment and they comment...etc...etc...etc.

You mean like this?

Well, if we entertain you, then I guess you aren't reading other agencies boards then. We pale in comparison to other departments.

Anyway, we've moved on. Haven't you heard the news about the trooper that died? THere are more important things going on than us and our banquet. Sheesh..[/quote]

01-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, JUST like that...hey I didn't mean to hit a nerve. I'm quite serious when I say VERY ENTERTAINING. And no you haven't moved on as the debate is still rages on...just look below. Your reference to the FHP Trooper has nothing to do with the CPD BANQUET posts. That is a separate, tragic event that I hope we would all agree on...

01-14-2007, 12:04 AM
:twisted:

01-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Yeah, JUST like that...hey I didn't mean to hit a nerve. I'm quite serious when I say VERY ENTERTAINING. And no you haven't moved on as the debate is still rages on...just look below. Your reference to the FHP Trooper has nothing to do with the CPD BANQUET posts. That is a separate, tragic event that I hope we would all agree on...

You didn't hit a nerve. Just go away. You showed your maturity by bringing up something so irrelevant in light of what's happened.

01-14-2007, 12:18 AM
don't take yourselves or the original poster so seriously. if he/she was being sarcastic its for good reason. have you read all the posts? on one hand its somewhat embarrassing for those of us who work here so there should have never been a public discussion about it in the first place. but there was, so have fun with it instead of getting defensive. cant have it both ways. all and all it is pretty funny so take it lightly.

01-14-2007, 12:32 AM
:lol:

01-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Don't blame us for this cat fight. THe wives at our Dept. control this board. They try to out "hottie" each other :oops:

01-14-2007, 01:14 AM
90 % of those posts are by the wives. Time to reign em in boys!

01-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Only the MOD can know that for sure.

Ask any cop at any department. There are men out there that can out gossip and out talk your average woman. You have no IDEA who is posting on this board. Chief Klein could be typing on here for all we know. Or it can be your 13 year old kid... or someone who read about LEOaffairs in the St. Pete Times...... current and past employees...

To blame the "wives" is a joke! THAT is why you should have to register to post. Some have taken the high road and done that. Maybe all of you men reading and posting on this board should do that. Oh wait.. it takes balls to do that.

01-14-2007, 02:30 AM
now thats what we're talking about. watch your language, young lady!

MOD 22
01-14-2007, 02:32 AM
And the MOD does know.

MOD 22
01-14-2007, 02:34 AM
After all, just remember, MOD 22 was at the banquet also. Plus I get to see all these posts and where they came from. Don't worry, all of your secrets are safe with me. LOL!!

01-17-2007, 02:23 AM
Who am I mod22? I would be very impressed if you could answer this!