PDA

View Full Version : Letter To The Editor from Chief Radzilowski

01-13-2007, 03:08 AM
What a crock of shyt! Chief, we all know its a numbers game. Now to "TOOT YOUR OWN HORN" in the "RAG" (Bradenton Herald) on how the city's crime rate has dropped when the rest of the state has gone up. Oh you are so great there chief. But why are your units so busy running calls all the time and you never have a 10-8 unit when asked? But that can't be true, the crime in the city is so low now that you are chief. :evil:

01-13-2007, 03:13 PM
you are just one of those evil people the --NAY SAYERS-who cannot accept that BPD has changed to a much better Police Department over the past few years. Anyone who has been in this County for a while and is honest with themselves has to admit they turned that place around.

GET OVER IT!!!--go get a life :D

MSO and BPD working together are making good things happen for the community. Thanks for all your hard work.

01-13-2007, 04:11 PM
One thing about the BPD Chief cause I have heard it myself. When he talks to people he says good things about MSO. He also gives his Officers all the credit for the good work the BPD is doing.

01-13-2007, 07:54 PM
The Chief actually just corrected the picture that worthless rag paints, the crime stats are mainly coming from Oneco and Palmexico. I'm surprised they printed it, but he came across like a pro and wasn't snotty about it. He told the truth and if you can't deal with that, then maybe you belong elsewhere, like St Pete or Ft Myers.