PDA

View Full Version : off. jay

01-12-2007, 02:44 AM
looks like no friendlies in npr. he writes family members and seems to not care. paybacks are hell. its a big county and a little city. i hope off. jay 's friends thank him when we show the same friendliness.

01-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Glad to know that you are mature enough to take your frustrations of Off. Jay out on your other brothers. Go's to show the type of person you are. I know there are absolutely no deputies in your BIG county that write tickets to OUR "family". Stay Safe Brothers.

01-13-2007, 01:21 AM
you guys deal with him or we will show the same professional attitude. what goes around , well you know. if i see a deputy write tickets to family , i always speak up. whats your problem. you guys obviously dont care. i have stopped many of your guys and families. never a ticket. that will change if he does not. take care so-called brother. i do remember a lt. with you guys that would never let that happen.

01-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Alrighty.

Let's think for a second here. I am 100% positive that if a family member of a LEO said they were related to a LEO prior to the citation being written, Jay would have not written the citation. I know I wouldn't have, and none of the officers in our agency would have. What likely happened was they mentioned something afterwards. In our agency, there isn't much that can be done after the fact with the exception of dismissing the citation in court.

Furthermore, you neglect to post your name, the agency you work for, or even the person who got the citation. How are we (or Jay) supposed to make things right if you come on these boards anonymously -- blasting our agency for something that obviously was a mistake and could have been avoided had someone spoken up prior to the citation being written.

At least call the Department and leave a voicemail with your name, and your loved one's name and give Jay the benefit of the doubt.

727-841-4550

-C. Denton

01-13-2007, 06:06 AM
he not only wrote my son , but he wrote my retired brother in law from pin. so. both times he was told prior to writing anything and he said , i dont know him. now i heard of a npr off. driving home in xses of 85mph. stopped on at least two occassions. once by a deputy and second by a sgt. he was not even bothered. true brotherhood. teach that to jay....

01-13-2007, 01:35 PM
I have been extended a courtesy by Officer Jay, I was speeding, most importantly, I should not have been, I could have injured myself or others. I wasn't going fast but thats not the point! First of all, he does not owe this to anyone, just because you are a LEO or family member does not justify that you should EXPECT special courtesy. Officer Jay is polite, friendly, and above all respectful. For whatever reason he did not provide you or your family member with a "Special Courtesy", it's unfortunate I suppose, but I assure you there was a very good reason. Anyone with any integrity would not post in the manner you have on this message board. I have provided you with my name, I hope that you will extend me the courtesy of RESPECT for doing so but there again I don't EXPECT anyone to give me anything. More times than not, these family members wait until the officer comes back to the driver window with the ticket to be signed before they have the gumption to say "I am related to one of your officers, or I am a family member to a fellow officer, thus it is too late. Perhaps your family member provided you with half the story, or forgot to tell the officer in enough time, and told you that they did. God forbid the family member tell a fib. Focus your energy on something positive, or better yet, man up and discuss this as a true brother/fellow officer would with Officer Jay. I have had several positive encounters with the Officers of NPRPD, and it has never been anything less than excellent, they have gone above and beyond for my elderly parents when in need, the officers had no idea that my family was a LEO family - They did their job. Grow up, and inform your family to speak up right from the start, or better yet, not to break the law.

01-13-2007, 07:20 PM
this is the last time i'll write. first of all , he was talking for five minutes prior to writing anything. two family members said that they were family and also threw out one of his fellow npr officers names. he said "i dont know them". in the past i have had good encounters with nprpd. but when on two seperate ocassions the same guy writes tickets, i have to vent. it's not all nprpd members , it's just him. but one bad apple can ruin a bunch. remember the trooper in hernando that writes cops , everyone knows him. all i'm saying is i'll show the same courtesy that he did and i wont remember or know anyone in that city on a traffic stop. thankyou and take care brother.

01-13-2007, 11:56 PM
WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME THING.A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK MY WIFE WAS PULLED OVER ON GRAND AND TENN.FOR GOING OVER THE SPEED LIMIT BY 10 MPH.MY FLPBA STICKER WAS IN THE BACK WINDOW.MY WIFE ALSO HAS A MINI OFFICER'S SHIELD FROM ME FROM NYC WHEN I WAS ON THE JOB THERE AND MY CURRENT SMALL STATE [b]shield.
ALSO SHE HAS IN HER WALLET 2 OTHER MINI SHIELDS .FROM HER DAD AND BROTHER WHO WERE ALSO ON THE JOB.LAST TIME I CHECKED NEW PORT RICHEY WAS ALSO PBA COUNTRY.BUT LIKE THE OFFICER TOLD MY WIFE.YOUR NOT IN NY ANYMORE.I HAD TO WORK EXTRA duty TO COVER the TICKET.THANKS FOR THE BROTHERHOOD.
Officer Keefer FL DOC.

01-19-2007, 03:36 AM
I HAVE TO WRITE TO SAY THAT OFF. JAY STOPPED MY SON. HE TOLD OFF. JAY MY NAME PRIOR TO ANYTHING BEING WRITTEN. HE ALSO HAD A SMALL BADGE IN HIS WALLET THAT OFF. JAY OBSERVED. HE STILL WROTE A TICKET FOR SPEED. THANKS BROTHER. I SEE WHAT THESE OTHER BROTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU AND EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE IT , I NOW DO. I HOPE I DONT HAVE TO REPAY ONE OF YOUR BROTHERS OR A FAMILY MEMBER FOR YOUR POOR SHOWING. BE SAFE SOCALLED BROTHER.

01-20-2007, 04:07 AM
You guys are nothing but a bunch of cry babies! Officer Jay is a good officer! The message here is SLOW DOWN!!!!

01-20-2007, 11:32 PM
EXACTLY, I'LL PASS THAT ON TO ALL THE OFF.'S AD FAMILY MEMBERS THAT I STOP. NOOOOOO PROBLEM BROTHER.

01-24-2007, 02:54 AM
I was pulled over more than a year ago by NPR and I was extended a courtesy. I was just in the academy back then too, Thanks for the courtesy NPRPD. Stay safe brothers!

02-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Hmmmm... I seem to remember one of the illustrious "Motor Units" writing my wife for 10 miler per hour over the limit on Fox Hollow Drive about 5 years ago. She told the deputy she was my wife prior to the ticket being issued, and she still got stroked. I didn't ***** about it, nor have I "hunted" any Pasco Deputies family members for it. She was speeding, got caught, and got a ticket. End of story. Do I agree with it? Of course I don't, and I think the deputy that wrote her is a flaming a$$hole. I would never write another cop's family member unless there were some unusual circumstances (DUI crash, etc). Then again, I'm from NJ where the term "professional courtesy" means something. Issuing a citation has always been the officer's discretion. Maybe the family member that violated a traffic law should be looked at a little more harshly rather than the guy doing his job.

02-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Geeeee-Zus! Would you cry-babies just shut the hell up already? So the kid got a ticket for speeding? I bet that was the first time he ever sped in his whole life.

Good thing he has a daddy like you to ***** and whine and tell him about the injustice done to him. That big bad officer should not have done his job just because daddy was a cop in NY? And all this PBA crap.....PBA in Florida is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT organization than in good old NY. I would not expect you to know that, because the letters are the same and that was all you learned in PS87 or which ever school you went to.

By the way, what happened to whiny asses like you in NY?????

02-06-2007, 02:20 AM
first of all , i never was a cop in ny. second , i never whined at all. i simply was offering to return the favor. so grow up ars hole.

02-06-2007, 03:32 AM
to the simple minded good ol boy.Who was complaining about NYCOPS .WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHINNING THAT'S A FLORIDA THING.I HAVE NEVER IN MANY LIFE SEEN SO MANY LAZY LEO'S
.IN A REAL CITY.W/A REAL DEPT. WE DON'T WRITE OUR OWN. MOST TRUE BORN AND BREED FLORIDA WEST COAST LEO'S CAN'TMAKE IT IN THE BIG APPLE.THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE IN THE 20 BLOCKS I PATROLLED THAN ALL OF PASCO COUNTY.SO WHEN YOU WANT TO GO TO WORK AND LEARN SOMETHING.WE CAN MAKE SOME ARRANGMENT'S.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE A GOOD OFFICER, AND DO THE RIGHT THING PLEASE STAY SAFE AND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK.

STATE LEO.

02-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Officer Jay is a good cop. He writes hundreds of citations in a year. He makes well over 100 DUI arrests in a year. He does this to keep you, your family and everyone else safe on the roadways. I personally know he uses discretion when he stops a LEO or LEO's family member. I know this because I am one of his supervisors. If he writes a ticket to a LEO family member, it is either a well-deserved citation, or the family member didn't speak up prior to the citation being written. I myself wrote a citation to a family member of one of MY OWN OFFICERS. Yes, I knew who he was. But he DESERVED the citation. Why do people think they can go out on the road and play NASCAR just because they know somebody? How many times have you encountered someone on the road who says “I know this guy” or “I am drinking buddies with your boss” or “my cousin (twice removed) is the ex-boyfriend of your Lieutenant’s lawn care guy’s neighbor’s sister”? I have been stopped by PRPD (once) and PCSO (twice) for speeding. Each time the off/dep. showed me "professional courtesy". I did not ask for it, nor did I expect it. One of the things that bothers me most is when people screw up, and won't accept responsibility for their actions. If an officer chooses to write me a ticket for a violation, it was my stupid fault in the first place and I deserve the ticket. At our agency, and I believe most agencies, once the pen hits the paper, you can't just make a citation "go away". If your family member believes they were ticketed unjustly, they can select option #2 on the back of the yellow copy of the citation and go to ****TRAFFIC COURT AND DISPUTE THE CITATION***** (in law enforcement that is what we call a clue). If your family member really wants to know the person responsible for the citation, don’t look at Off. Jay. The answer to that is in their bathroom, hanging on the wall. Tell them to look there.

02-09-2007, 08:04 PM
i'm no crying anymore. i used to think that writing tickets to other leo's family was "taking food off their table". not to worry. i've changed my thoughts. from now on , i'll write all leo's and family members. no problem. maybe this way everyone will slow down. by the way , i 've personally stopped at least five nprpd members, yes thats five. you know they never got a ticket. that wil change for me. i'm not saying others should follow what i do , but i am using my choice to write anyone i stop from now on. this is the last time i'll write about this so , take care brother..

02-10-2007, 03:26 PM
That's a real mature attitude. So, how long do you have on the job now, 6 months? A year? Maybe you'll grow up one of these days and realize that you've made an ass of yourself (not that we know who you are because you choose to use an alias rather than identify yourself). If you had a problem with Officer Jay's actions, then you should have called him or stopped by his agency to discuss the issue. Writing a bunch of trash about him on this website didn't solve your problem, it just made you look like a cry baby who wasn't man enough to talk to Officer Jay about it in person. Good luck with your career. It sounds like it will be a short one with an attitude like yours. Officer Jay is a good cop. Even though I don't work for his agency I back him up and deal with him on a regular basis. I'll continue to have his back, and I hope that you realize which team you're on and do the same.

03-04-2007, 04:24 AM
Officer Jay may be a good cop but he is a RAT who needs an attitude adjustment. You NEVER write another LEO or family member for a traffic violation. PERIOD! You guys must not have much to do in your town if you are doing these things. Furthermore, the STUPERVISOR who wrote his fellow Officer's family member a ticket should have been taken behind the PD and had his a$$ whipped! That's how we handle you little pricks up north! You guys are unbelievable...

03-07-2007, 09:16 PM
i recently contacted off. jay on a family matter. he was totaly polite and handled it as soon as it was brought to his attention. i have nothing but respect for him and the job he does. thanks

Yakuza
04-09-2007, 06:31 AM
first of all , i never was a cop in ny. second , i never whined at all. i simply was offering to return the favor. so grow up ars hole.
Dude, not for nothing....you're whining. Oh, and please FN capitalize your friggin "I's". Darn PS87 dropouts.
:roll:

04-10-2007, 07:43 PM
yukbag , you are a fn loser. i'll type the way i want to , you fn pzzy. i know you wont put your name here , but if you had the balls , i would kick your arz. take care loser.

04-11-2007, 10:25 PM
. , you are a fn loser. i'll type the way i want to , you fn pzzy. i know you wont put your name here , but if you had the balls , i would kick your arz. take care loser.
HIS name might not be on here, but MINE is...

Cabiness-PRPD
04-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Oops, my bad... I wasn't logged in when I posted the above reply.

04-12-2007, 06:48 PM
cabiness , if your gettin into the fight to protect your friend , dont. yakbag has alot to say and he never gives his name. he stirs up shzt on the pasco site and i for one am tired of him. as for you , i dont know you , but i hear your a stand up guy. take care brother.

Cabiness-PRPD
04-13-2007, 07:20 AM
cabiness , if your gettin into the fight to protect your friend , dont. yakbag has alot to say and he never gives his name. he stirs up shzt on the pasco site and i for one am tired of him. as for you , i dont know you , but i hear your a stand up guy. take care brother.
I've got no beef with you personally, but we're all beginning to look like a bunch of idiots bashing each other on a public website. In the end we're all on the same side, and I'm sure that each and every one of us would have each others back if the sh*t hit the fan. At least, I hope so.

04-18-2007, 04:39 PM
"Just a Deputy" thats all you'll ever be whining as much as you do. Get a life, and stop living tit for tat. May a sex crazed Orca take a liking to your patrol car.

04-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Officer Jay may be a good cop but he is a RAT who needs an attitude adjustment. You NEVER write another LEO or family member for a traffic violation. PERIOD! You guys must not have much to do in your town if you are doing these things. Furthermore, the STUPERVISOR who wrote his fellow Officer's family member a ticket should have been taken behind the PD and had his a$$ whipped! That's how we handle you little pricks up north! You guys are unbelievable...

GO BACK UP NORTH ALREADY!

06-26-2007, 08:38 PM
First off Ill just start by saying this whole post is pathetic! Do you realize that every swinging johnson(civilian as well as LEO's) can read this and how bad you make us all look when we whine like this. Although I've never had to deal with Off. Jay with a professional matter,I do know he has a rep. for being proactive and I thank him for all the DUI stops he makes. Good luck to him hes doing his job. I'm sure he would have helped you out if you had called him and just gonew to court with the matter. As for the brotherhood courtesy, WE are all in control of that! If I stop an officer at any point Ill be sure to react accordingly( also from up north where we watch eachothers back) but on the flip side I was taught that professional coutesy was that "I" acted in a way that would not put my "BROTHERS and SISTERS" in a position where they have to make the call to get me out of a jam!
All this negative BS and name calling could be settled with a phone call and if need be a round of beers not on a public site where you can show the public what kind of public servants you really are. Remember that when it comes time to vote on the budget for you department.
SET AN EXAMPLE...but hey, thats just my 2 cents

SPS5592
06-26-2007, 08:41 PM
guess I wasnt logged in when I replied to above post either.

P.S. rather not go back up north thanks

06-27-2007, 02:53 AM
to all the POLICE IN NEW PORT RICHEY.THANKS FOR WASTING YOUR TIME WRITING OTHER COPS TICKETS. THAT GIVE ME MORE TIME TO COMMIT CRIME IN THE AREA.SINCE YOUR UNDER STAFFED AND HAVE NO SENSE.THE CITY IS EASY PICKINGS.I WAS MORE WORRIED ABOUT A ARMED SECURITY GUARD I SAW.THE OTHER NIGHT .HE WAS TATTOOED AND SCARY PLUS HE STOPPED ME.THANK GOD HE DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU.
THANK YOU FOR OPEN SEASON IN SOUTHGATE PLAZA.OR WHEN I DEAL MY DRUGS IN SIMMS PARK UNDER YOUR NOSE'S.

O.G.C

06-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Well, what a great reply! Judging from your fine grammer and sentence structure, I must conclude that you're one of the fine upstanding apartment dwellers that make up 75% of this fine city's population. Let me guess, you're between jobs right now, but you're live-in girlfriend with a child from another loser is a CNA. It's funny though, you always seem to have enough money to afford beer and smokes. Did you sell you're old ladies ABT card? Here's some advice, go sling dope somewhere else loser.

07-17-2007, 03:10 AM
I 75 is open 24 hrs a day, go the fk back home, How can you call a fellow officer a rat? Is that how it works in NY? Im glad I live in Florida...Im not a good old boy I think Yankees are Ok. " Sometimes"

07-17-2007, 09:38 PM
not a rat . shut the f@#$ up. let this thread die already. i work for the so and i had a problem with off. jay. I called him and he took care of it . he works well with others if you let him know. if you dont , too bad. so let this die already.

07-12-2008, 08:24 AM
I like the Yankees too. It's wierd that there in 3rd place behind the RAYS.
Just trying to bring a ray of sunshine to a winey thread.....

Be safe

07-26-2008, 04:52 PM
Eric is a good cop and has matured alot in the past two years. Any time I need help he is there to assist. If anyone has a problem with him if you pull him to the side nicely and are reasonable he will work to help your situation. Anyone who talks bad about Cpl. Jay is a jack-off in my opinion.

04-15-2009, 03:44 AM
I must say, that after being pulled over on 4/3/2009 by Officer Denton for "supposedly" doing 37mph in a 25mph zone on Main Street, I have been pondering whether or not to bring my ticket to court. I work with a guy that is in training to becoming a cop and have been asking him every question that I can to see if Officer Denton could have possibly clocked me going a speed that I KNOW I was not going when he was coming in the opposite direction and about a mile up the road. How could he have known it was my car. Well my co-worker explained a lot to me and it would basically be my word against his in court, so therefore my chances are slim to none when going up against a cop in court.

Anyway... that is not the point to why I am here, I just wanted to vent a bit. I noticed that in all of these posts from all of you officers that (and I already knew, just never had proof) if I was to say that I was a family member to an officer of the law that I would have gotten off?!!!!!

This is why I am in school to become a CSI and NOT a cop. I care not of who you are or who you are related to...if you break the law, you deserve to be punished. Letting people off the hook because they are a family member is rediculous!!! So now not only do YOU guys get to speed down the road for no reason and not get a ticket, but everyone in your family can too!!???

I hope to God that your family member does not kill someone while speeding down the road after being let go by an officer without a ticket. That would be on your heads. Maybe you should think about that when "picking and choosing" who gets to break the law and who doesn't.

It is things like favoritism and such that make me think awful of all of you. You are all a bunch of hypocrits and should have your badges taken away for NOT upholding the law as it should be.

Kristy H

04-15-2009, 04:22 AM
Hey CSI Miami, he nailed you on moving radar. He has the documentation to prove it. Take him to court and beat him if you know you weren't speeding. Most cops let other cops go as a matter of routine, get over it. FYI, we also let Doctors, Nurses, and Firefighters slide. Good luck in glamourous world of police related work!

04-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Wow, people just cant accept the fact that they got nailed for speeding! Yeah you should take it to court and tell the judge "I KNOW I WASN'T GOING THAT FAST." See who's favor he rules in after that excuse. And oh yeah, Cops don't write other cops tickets, get over it! Get a life and worry about how your gonna pay your ticket. :devil:

04-15-2009, 10:18 PM
"Cheese with that wine?

Hey CSI Miami, he nailed you on moving radar. He has the documentation to prove it. Take him to court and beat him if you know you weren't speeding. Most cops let other cops go as a matter of routine, get over it. FYI, we also let Doctors, Nurses, and Firefighters slide. Good luck in glamourous world of police related work!"

So let me get this straight...when I finish school and become a CSI, if someone that I know murders someone or someone that is a family member of one of my co-workers murders someone; then I should just let them get away with it out of "routine" or courtesy? That's is just stupid. That is exactly what you officers do everytime you play favorites. Yes, I know, it's not quite the same; but the law is the law right? Aren't you all "sworn in" to uphold it and protect your fellow Americans? How do you go to bed every night knowing that you are letting people break the law just because you know them or one day if you are hurt they may just be the person to operate on you? And don't even give me that crap about "we put our lives on the line everyday we go to work"...in this society with all the screwed up people today...EVERYONE puts their life on the line when they walk out of their house. You have an advantage because you have a badge and a gun and can do whatever you please and no one will punish you for it.

As far as my ticket goes...yeah, I could take him to court, but for what? So the judge can side with him because he is an officer of the law and I am just a regular citizen. Have to take off a day of work and lose the little bit of money that I do make. How about NO. I'd rather just pay the stupid ticket (if it ever is available for me to pay online).

04-16-2009, 02:30 AM
Not a family member of a LEO - stop complaining when you do finally grow up and go into the world of law enforcement your going to find out that the world is not a " fair" place, that people do some of the most ruthless things to other people .Your going to see crime scenes that you will carry with you for the rest of your life (they will effect every aspect of your life) A child who is decaptiated by a family member , a teenager ripped to pieces or burned alive in a car crash and elderly person with no family who has laid dead in their homes for 5 days in the sweltering heat who is now bloated and melting from decomposition , you'll taste it and smell it and SEE it and when you finish, your on to the next call for the third time to a familiar address where the husband and wife are drunks who beat eachother and then bond eachother out of jail the next day. If your lucky you won't burn out before you have a chance to retire with your megger retirement. If your not, you'll most likely crash and burn and believe me the media will be sure to print every minute detail of your screw up for the general public to critize and chastise you. Here's another tip - the media gets maybe a third of every story correct , sometimes they are even fed misleading information intentionally.

Going by your previous posts it appears you are a student , who I am sure works for a fast food joint, bar, retail store or a local eating establishment while your attending school . Correct me if I am wrong, but the "perks" of those jobs are employee discounts , free food or drinks. I'm sure if you are honest with yourself you have excepted at least one of these at current or previous employment. A pass on a speeding ticket is about the only "perk" an fellow officer can recieve and let me assure you, I work in Law enforcement and everyday the general public is extended the same "perk" more times than it is ever extended to cops or their family members. I can't believe that if the Officer who had ticketed you offered you a warning instead ,that you wouldn't have happily accepted it and been on your way. It also, is probably not the first time you have ever been speeding or violating some type of roadway infraction, be honest now.

As for risking your life on a daily basis just walking outside or going to work , right , next time you are looking down the barrel of a gun , handle it, don't call 911, deal with it. That's what a cop has to do ,that's the difference between you and the Officer(he/she is 911) , not the badge and gun. Guns are only good when you have to kill someone , that is maybe 1% of the people you will deal with , the other 99% you have to find some type of non lethal means to handle. And if you do shoot someone guaranteed 900 people will come out of the woodwork to call you a killer and a bad cop ,you will be put on leave and a complete review of the entire situation will be looked at again and again by everyone to make sure you didn't violate the civil rights of the guy who was pointing a gun at you or threatening to kill you or even shooting at you.

This all being said, excuse me if I feel no sympathy for your trivial little problem, accept responsibility for your actions , pay your ticket , and stop acting like a spoiled little brat.

04-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Dear CSI wanna be. Number one, I sleep just fine, even better if I let a cop slide if and when I can. Number two, you will never become a CSI. Do you want to know why? Ok, I'll tell you. It's because people like you watch CSI television shows, and believe what they watch. Therefore, the CSI market is flooded with applicants who think they will solve crimes with their newly founded super sluething abilities. The reality is, it's a shitty job, with shitty hours, and shitty pay. You see shitty crime scenes, and do the grunt work for the criminal investigators. My suggestion to you is to go and pay the speeding ticket and stay off this forum. Sorry for the harsh response, but you started it!

04-16-2009, 10:16 PM
To Guest996:
I already know that the world is not fair and it is an ugly place, my concern is that people like you and others ranked higher are put there to try to make it as fair as possible. Do whatever you can to help make the world a better place. But you could care less, more than half of you probably only go to work every day/night just to get your check, without putting any pride in what you do. It's sad. All that stuff you said I will see when I finish school...it's all stuff I want to see...the truth about people. I do not work in a crap place that pays crap money, I have a great job that cares about the people that work for them and I appreciate it. I am only going to school because I originally wanted to be a Medical Examiner, not a CSI. The only perk I get at my job is the fact that I still have it after the economy crashed. Your "perks" should not be passed on to your family members. Are they officers of the law? No. If the officer that had stopped me gave me a warning, then yes, I would have taken it. I wasn't speeding. If he had let me go, it would have been the first "good" encounter I have ever had with a cop. And, yes, it is my first ticket. I don't speed down the road like everyone else, I don't run red lights. I don’t make illegal u-turns, I don’t weave in and out of traffic. It pisses me off when I see people do it around me.
I do accept responsibilities for my actions. Why don’t you tell your family members that are NOT LEOs to accept responsibilities for their actions.

To More cheese with the wine:
I don’t really want to waste my time on someone like you but I must say this: it may be a shitty job with shitty hours and shitty pay, but at least I will be in love with my job and respect the work that I will do day in and day out. That is all that matters. As far as me staying off this forum; lol, freedom of speech. Why don’t you cops make this stuff private if you don’t want people like me writing on it? Oh and about the TV shows…stupid people are the ones that think that it is all real and that is how things work out. Common sense and excellent training is what makes a good CSI or any job for that matter.

04-17-2009, 04:50 AM
Why don't you just go away? You speak of people like me who just work for a paycheck. Let me explain something to you Miss CSI neverbe. After you find out that you can't "help people", or "give back to the community". You realize that the job is about survival. The bullshit from administration, supervisors, and citizens, make it impossible to do anything but survive. Don't forget the highly experienced prosecutors at the state, ( You know the guy/girl who just finished law school and it's the first job they have had since Starbucks ) who automatically no-file the case you put together. You're ****i@# right I work for a paycheck. If you ever make it, ( which you won't ) come on here after a couple of years and tell me how many people you've helped, or how you've given back to the community. News flash, the majority of the citizens in this area of NPR are scumbags who don't give a Fu!@ about their community. Next, tell me how much you love the work, and how it's you're calling. Sounds real noble when you aren't running a household and raising kids. Please share with us oh wordly one, do you live with mom and dad? My money says yes. Does you're friend who's enrolled in the LEO academy have any legal advice to offer us peon cops? I'm sure you'll fire off some response full of text message jargon saying " LOL " or whatever, but the bottom line is ole 21 year old child, you don't know what the Fu@$ you're talking about. Pay the ticket that you so justly deserved, and go play on your Myspace page.

04-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Not a Leo family member-
I suggest that if you have a job where your employers care about you and you feel appreciated , that you keep it and avoid law enforcement all together. You surely won't find that here in this field from either your employers or the public your " sworn " to protect and serve . This should be obvious to you by your statement that you have never had a "good " encounter with a police officer before. What exactly is a "good " encounter with a police officer? A free ride on a ticket or a ride home instead of to the jail ? This, in contrast to your statement that it is my job to enforce every law to the letter of the law even with my own family members. So, which way should it be? You talk in circles which tells me you have no life experience to speak of. Let me save you and your parents thousands in school loans if you are only choosing CSI to find out the "truth" about people. People suck, at least most of the people you are going to encounter on the job. Again, I will say you are very naive and have no idea what you are talking about, so don't insult me but insinuating you do. I'm glad you think that you will be helping people to the best of your ability and with pride , but lets be honest here , ME or CSI your gonna wake up one day and realize your really just a glorified body snatcher standing next to sh*t and urine and other bodily fluids. If your any good at your job you will learn that you have to disassociate yourself with the victims or it will eat you alive and you will burn out, thus giving the appearance that you don't care. You say I have no pride in what I do , of course I do, everyday I look to help out people and not screw them, unfortunately sometimes when I help one, I screw another by arresting them, one side of the complaint is always going to, how did you say it "have a bad experience with the police " I treat each person I encounter with respect until I am disrespected and then I treat them accordingly. So little girl don't try to come off like you know me , because you don't. Your right, I work for a paycheck just like most people who work, but believe me I didn't choose this profession for the money or appreciation because I get very little of both. I will never be rich, or live in a mansion like the hero's I am sure you idolize at your young age. If I am lucky I will retire and 55 and start my second career, because as you have pointed out with the economic state were in I will have no retirement fund left by then . So good luck as you start your journey into becoming an adult I hope the "real " world isn't to shocking for you.

04-18-2009, 01:22 AM
A good encounter by a cop? Well let's see...how about

- Getting pulled over because I had no front plate on my car (in MD) and the officer making me and my boyfriend at the time get out of the car and be patted down....for what? Cause we were 17? Getting my car searched for no reason.
- Another boyfriend getting arrested because he was yelling at me on the side of Target one day and the cop lying about the situation at court (saying that in the 3 second span of the video feed not being on me...my boyfriend punched me in the face and I spun around, fell and then got back up) yeah...all in 3 seconds...but I was a "hostile witness" so he couldn't see if I had any bruises. Of course I'm a hostile witness...don't get in my face and I won't be mean.
- Getting pulled over at 4 am (boyfriend sleeping in the passenger seat) for it being 15 days past my birthday (which means my tag had expired) the cop telling me to get out of my car and starts giving me a sobriety test...first of all never did one before and was not explained that I could not move my head...so guess what...when I moved my head "I WAS WAY ****ED UP ON DRUGS" that's what the asshole said to me. So then he got my boyfriend out (remember he was sleeping) the cop looked at his eyes and of course they were bloodshot...told him that he was ****ed up too. What the hell is that shit? I don’t even do drugs.

I'm so sick of being treated like I am a criminal because I look young. Of course I am not going to put my cigarette out when you pull me over, of course I am not going to call you "sir". You don't deserve it when you treat me like that; but me not doing those things makes me hostile and gives you reason to think I am a horrible person. Enforcing the law is just that, not treating people like you own them. Having no probable cause to pat down and search someone yet doing it, knowing that if they don’t say yes, then you can get your probable cause because they might be hiding something. Some people just don’t want to be searched because they feel that it’s invading their privacy.

I know I don’t know everything there is to know about what you do, that’s why I am taking classes. So I don’t think I know everything. When I say “you” I do not mean you personally. I don’t know a thing about you. I speak in general terms of most cops. I know that there are some cops out there that actually do their job and do it well, yet there are others that think just because they have a badge they are above the law. Well they’re not. THOSE are the cops I speak of.

As far as me needing to disassociate myself from the victims I see when I am finally in the field, I plan on it. I will have no problem looking at a dead body (adult or child) or anything else that may come my way. All I know is that I want to do my best to help catch the ******* that did the crime. I am not looking for a career that will make me happy on the outside, I’m looking for one that will make me happy on the inside. One that I will be fascinated with every day that I wake up. And I pay for my school myself.

04-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Not a LEO family member - last post

You got pulled out of the car for Officer safety - we usually feel better when we are alone on the side of the road with 2 people ,juvenile or not that we don't know anything about - checking to make sure you have no weapons - it tends to keep us alive. It's not personal, we just like to go home after work , uninjured and alive - like I'm sure you do.
Don't argue with your boyfriend on the side of Target ,it tends to attract attention and some do gooder with a cell phone will always end up calling 911 - go home to fight with your boyfriend - please do us a favor, my daughter would love to spend the time with me, I spend in court defending your ungrateful ass.
Dont be out at 4 am, which is usually the witching hour for drunks ,with expired tags of which the renewal forms are sent three months BEFORE your birthday , 15 days AFTER your birthday - this WILL result in you being pulled over, you will be checked to make sure you are not impaired especially if I have to wake up your passenger which usually indicates that they, at the very least have been drinking and that your not coming from the local church choir practice - and by the way the DUI tests are explained as you take them it is not the officers fault if you can't listen and follow directions - if you had renewed your tags three months earlier you wouldn't have even met that Officer.
Dont get in the face of an Officer and be "mean " and not expect repercussions for your action, every action has a reaction and if I have to deal with your attitude you will have to deal with mine.
You have not been treated like a criminal for being young , you have been treated like someone who is stupid enough to put themselves in a position where a run in with law enforcement in inevitable . ie improper display, bad tags , public disturbance etc. and to become indignate and disrespectful just shows how immature you really are. Your not a victim, in fact, in all those situations you were the cause. I never heard you mention you were ticketed for those above infractions , maybe you should be thanking the officers and apoligizing for being such a dumbass. Unfortunately, we can't save you from yourself . But I can promise you this, if you continue the above behavior you will met several more of my friends in the course of your life - how you get treated by them is completely up to you.

04-18-2009, 01:27 PM
All that stuff happened 10 years ago, I don't act like that anymore because I am older now. It stays with me though. I didn't get on here to speak of all of this or to bad mouth any of you. I'm over the cop-hating stage in my life. I got on this site to speak my opinion on the fact that I feel that some of you guys should practice what you preach and obey the law yourselves along with your familes and friends. There is a difference between getting perks from your job and abusing your power.

04-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Jay is a good guy and if he wote you then you had it coming!

05-13-2009, 06:21 PM
IF you got a tickets you earned it. Shut your hole and pay the fine. If you give LEO's respect,,,,,, act like an adult, and do not try to feed them a line of crap most likely you will get a warning. On the other hand they get tired of telling adults how to drive, while the driver sits there and acts like the cop had nothing better to do but pull them over because they did nothing wrong. May be the ticket will slow you down or save you life or your passenger's life..... LEO are very busy handling calls for service. If you do think so come out and ride along with any agency and see what they do.

05-14-2009, 10:38 AM
You guys are pathetic, it's really clear someone in your agency keeps bringing this up to put Jay in the crap again.

Jay is a good guy, his only mistake was not starting his career with another agency because he would be a Sergeant their making $65,000 a year working with the big boys. Not to mention he would be happy and have alot of career advancement options!

Who ever keeps doing this is a sad patrolman who was passed over.

THINK who might that be??????????????? Bet I know "small town troll"

06-10-2009, 03:23 AM
Officer J is an ass hole. Wasn't he the one who ****ed up our discount at IHOP also.

06-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Who gives A danm about the I-HOP food, Your cheapskates make enough without worrying about a discount. The cook was being an a*hole about fried tomato's......p.s. this is not a dancing hotdog, its a dancing fried tomato.... :devil: :arrow: jay is a nice guy and a great cop.........

05-31-2010, 01:50 AM
Who gives A danm about the I-HOP food, Your cheapskates make enough without worrying about a discount. The cook was being an a*hole about fried tomato's......p.s. this is not a dancing hotdog, its a dancing fried tomato.... :devil: :arrow: jay is a nice guy and a great cop.........

Nice guy and great cop????????????????? How do you confuse that with immature A-HOLE!!

05-31-2010, 12:10 PM
I knew they let gay's in the military, but "CRY BABIES" too ?? For God sake, man, GROW UP ! and STOP CRYING ! You've been a cop for what, a day and a half, and you think you deserve K-9 ? Swat ? Traffic ? ur choice of shift's ? I say, WTF ? Ur lucky u still have a badge to flash when u get 10-50'd 3 times a week by the S.O. Speaking of that, here's a cat shit sandwich for u to chew on. You might wanna keep ur mouth shut, and stop stepping on ur dink, now that Sgt.Stagger ain't here no more to sweep the citizen complaints under the carpet. Cpl. Cluster gonna be ur new "Buddy" LMAO. Good luck with that. Oh, and just so u kno, I hooked up with "her" over the wk end. I love that little freckle down there ! Bwahahahahaha ! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

05-31-2010, 11:31 PM
well, we know someone hit it with the lights on.

06-01-2010, 12:31 AM
I knew they let gay's in the military, but "CRY BABIES" too ?? For God sake, man, GROW UP ! and STOP CRYING ! You've been a cop for what, a day and a half, and you think you deserve K-9 ? Swat ? Traffic ? ur choice of shift's ? I say, WTF ? Ur lucky u still have a badge to flash when u get 10-50'd 3 times a week by the S.O. Speaking of that, here's a cat shizzat sandwich for u to chew on. You might wanna keep ur mouth shut, and stop stepping on ur dink, now that Sgt.Stagger ain't here no more to sweep the citizen complaints under the carpet. Cpl. Cluster gonna be ur new "Buddy" LMAO. Good luck with that. Oh, and just so u kno, I hooked up with "her" over the wk end. I love that little freckle down there ! Bwahahahahaha ! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

You must mean you hooked up with "him" over the wk end, fella :shock:

06-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I've been a LEO "up north" and now here in Florida. Professional courtesy is a given. I have received this courtesy from Pasco, Pinellas & Citrus S.O.'s, FHP, and the Crystal River, Clearwater & Pinellas Park P.D.'s. I can honestly state that I have NEVER written a traffic citation to a fellow officer or his/her family. That is what brotherhood, camaraderie, and esprit de corps is all about. Our job duties and responsibilities do not require us to piss on each others' parade. Try to retrain this ticket-writing-fool, so he will learn that a stern lecture is more effective when dealing with "family". Of course, if he is working commission or has a quota, that's a whole other story........... What's going on with the NPR-PD. It's not nice to piss-off the Good Humor Man!!!! :roll: :?

06-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Freckle ????? What? Where? What the......... You've got to be kidding me! :P

06-20-2010, 12:03 AM
tell us moer about the freckle?? who is it?? :shock: