PDA

View Full Version : GPS In Patrol Cars...

01-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Are you for? Or Against?

Nassau County - Long Island, NY: GPS being added to police vehicles

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/longisland/ny-ligps0111,0,5086656.story?coll=ny-li-bigpix

01-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Check out some of the comments on that article:

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/newsday/T2MU405LOG45R9209

01-12-2007, 02:54 AM
It is completely immaterial what you think.

It will happen.

Officer safety.

01-12-2007, 03:55 AM
So what! Did you not know that they can already track you via a chip in your badge??? Next time you are at the Com Center ask to see the "secret" program.

01-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Track me via com chip in my badge, gps in my car...........................SO FRIGGIN WHAT?

As long as I'm not messin around I'm not gonna get in trouble.

"Sir, do you mind if I search your vehicle for any contraband?"
"Knock yourself out Skippy..." :roll:

01-12-2007, 09:26 PM
So what! Did you not know that they can already track you via a chip in your badge??? Next time you are at the Com Center ask to see the "secret" program.

Except for you, of course.

Your chip is implanted in your skull.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, the places you go to are very dull.....

:P

01-19-2007, 10:41 PM
There ya go...flex those deputy muscles again....Anyone with a badge and a gun thinks they are HE MAN!. Too bad you would lose your a*s in a hand to hand fight. But then again, what cop does not flex the right to bear arms. Bring a gun to a fist fight....Typical cop....the old saying holds true "most cops were so picked on in school, that now they have to have some revenge and payback" Its amazing how a person can go from actually being huamn and the minute they get a gun and a badge, they turn on the attitude and the ole "my crap does not stink" mentality. INSTANT EGO TRIP.....JUST ADD GUN AND BADGE!

01-22-2007, 08:49 PM
i hear the gps units will be preprogrammed with all dunkin donut locations

01-23-2007, 01:52 AM
There ya go...flex those deputy muscles again....Anyone with a badge and a gun thinks they are HE MAN!. Too bad you would lose your a*s in a hand to hand fight. But then again, what cop does not flex the right to bear arms. Bring a gun to a fist fight....Typical cop....the old saying holds true "most cops were so picked on in school, that now they have to have some revenge and payback" Its amazing how a person can go from actually being huamn and the minute they get a gun and a badge, they turn on the attitude and the ole "my crap does not stink" mentality. INSTANT EGO TRIP.....JUST ADD GUN AND BADGE!

Hey look! An Ex or Future Convict crying again! Keep flappin' your gums retard.

01-23-2007, 01:56 AM
i hear the gps units will be preprogrammed with all dunkin donut locations

I hope so! It'll make it easier for me to run Radar right from their parking lots. Ignore the Donut powder and coffee stains on your Citation. Just PRESS real HARD when you sign your name. 8)