PDA

View Full Version : Get over it

01-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Coats is just doing what any other politically correct, aspiring politician, Charlie Crist look-alike would do. To he11 with the troops if it helps his future in politics. He just thinks we're all to stupid to recognize his agenda. Don't let the door hit you on the ass.

01-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Well stated and so true.

01-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Doing what is politically correct.....You idiots arrested the wrong guys. Nice job "Starman" as you like to call yourselves. Come arrest me I could use a few extra dollars.....bunch of dumbasses.

01-11-2007, 12:24 AM
You make a living defending the the scum of the earth. You should love us "starmen" and leo's in general because we deliver you your $$$ on a silver platter. The Sgts. involved made a "good faith" mistake...ever hear the phrase, hack? Now just ease yourself back into that recliner and tip a few more back...it'll be ok. We'll keep bring you business and you keep hating us when we continue to kick your azz in court...that is if you've ever seen the inside of a courtroom, HACK.

01-11-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey Ira, why don't you go to your own site www/mostdefenseattorneysareshitbags.com To the previous poster: he'll need a straw to go with that drink... :shock:

01-11-2007, 04:42 AM
First off, Attorney, they were not arrested, they were detained. Go read up the case law concerning lawful stops where subjects were hand cuffed that were not considered arrests. Try the Florida Legal Guidelines for starters moron. Second, I'm sure if and when we arrest you for DUI, and most likely possession of cocaine, you will try your best to be an attorney on the street. Your azz will be handed to you on the street and in court. You have no clue what youre talking about to begin with. And you clearly have no clue what we are talking about here. My money is on that the closest you have come to an attorney is to your public defender for when you beat your mom on mothers day and caught a domestic battery charge, dumb sh-it.

01-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey attorney basher, I wonder how there suspensions are going? With such a negative attitude you could be next. Don't trash the public defenders just because they keep crushing you in court. Get a life jerkoff.

01-14-2007, 08:02 PM
All that higher edumacation really paid off there, HACK. In the future, when referring to persons its spelled t-h-e-i-r. Not "there" you stupid, motherfukker. By the way, in reference to losing to any p.d.'s. NEVER. So I guess you are one of those dumbazz, lowest on the ladder p.d.'s or you've just had to use one, or two or 100 in the past, LOSER.