PDA

View Full Version : Sandshaker supports McNesby (oh my)

01-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Maybe you should rethink the Ronniemac tactic of attacking supporters. Just a thought. http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/18 ... T-BOMB.jpg (http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/1854/1742/1600/153157/RMPT-BOMB.jpg)
It's been noted that McNuggets on LEO Affairs have been complaining about David Morgan supporters quite often. Specifically, Arety Sievers and David Craig. As a public service we are posting the evidence of 3 of McNesby's year 2000 supporters above. Nuggets complain about Arety because she owns a topless bar but McNesby gladly takes the contribution of Lookers Lounge. They also deride David Craig (Morgan's Media Advisor) as "crazy" or a "squirrel" but McNesby took Mr. Craig's monetary contribution in 2000 with no complaints. As a bonus we are also publishing the evidence of another contributor to the McNesby campaign. The Sandshaker Lounge. A nest of cocaine dealing activity and "creative pursuits" on the pool table. RMPT believes that McNesby followers will never like any opponent's supporters. We also believe that it is generally bad form to assault those who choose to support any candidate. But if the sheriff's camp is going to cherry pick supporters of Morgan to attack then it should be noted that McNesby has supporters who should be revealed.

01-09-2007, 11:43 PM
The decision to take contributions from various people in THE YEAR 2000 was based on the circumstances of the time. At the time, those contributors were not what htey are today. David Craig was still masquerading as a SUPPORTER of police (as opposed to today) and Lookers was not what it is today either.

I dont think he would even consider doing those thigns today, knowing what we know now, but at the time, things were different.

01-10-2007, 12:38 AM
The decision to take contributions from various people in THE YEAR 2000 was based on the circumstances of the time. At the time, those contributors were not what htey are today. David Craig was still masquerading as a SUPPORTER of police (as opposed to today) and Lookers was not what it is today either.

I dont think he would even consider doing those thigns today, knowing what we know now, but at the time, things were different.

I can't speak of or for David Craig, but both Lookers and the SandShaker were then as they always had been, and would be, until the 'Shaker was busted. Whoever posted the above is full of it - the Shaker didn't suddenly become the drug den it was the day after the donation was made - the p[eople busted there were long term patrons, and the cocaine had been flowing since long before the bust was made. Ditto for Lookers.

01-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Wow, good point. Using that logic I can say that Sam was an idiot long before he was associated with RMPT. Sam, once again--peddle your BS on the blog where people actually care what you say. You and the 4 other posters spend all of your time trying to dig up dirt on the sheriff. Now you're whining because it's happening to Morgan. What a childish response--grow up junior.

01-10-2007, 02:06 AM
Sam you ain't. Seems you're posting here more than on the RMPT site. Why is that? Could it be that no one reads your fantasy posts anymore. Only 3 posts today--Does the 4th poster have the night off?

01-10-2007, 02:22 AM
No, she's on tour with the band.

01-10-2007, 02:24 AM
David (the Squirell) Craig only gave $5? No wonder McNesby outted him.

01-10-2007, 03:09 AM
McNesby, Sandshaker, and Lookers have always been what they are now. Many of us just didn't find out about the evils of the three until recent illegal acts of each were brought to our attention by local media. Ron McNesby is a criminal. The end. I don't want my best interest protected by McCriminal,
so i'm giving my support to David Morgan.

01-10-2007, 03:21 AM
McNuggets in glass houses should not throw stones. I agree with citizen. McNesby is a loser. Let's hope he get's hauled off to prison before the 08 election. His departure will herald the begining of a new and brighter future for this county. I bet Craig thinks he gave him five dollars too many. We all make mistakes. That one cost Craig $5. McNesby has cost this county millions in wasted and stolen tax dollars as well as numerous unnecessary deaths. He can't get gone too soon to suit me or my husband.

01-10-2007, 03:34 AM
Only the twisted logic of the cop haters at RMPT (the same ones that have talked Morgan into running again) could make this connection.

The Sandshaker culmunated in 2003. Who are the supporters now for this election. What are the motives? What were the motives of Lookers, Sandshaker and David Craig's donations in 2000. I'm not sure and neither are you, but they were only financial contributors, not core supporters.

We can all pretty much be assured of the motives of Doc Ely, Leroy Boyd, Arety Sievers, etc. etc. etc. and they are his core supporters.

Who are the ones who utilize the tactics of attacking supporters? Hmmm I seem to remember the OUTER on RMPT.

Who was it that said attacking deputies was fair game because quote: "sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omlet". Hmmm could it be Arety Seivers on RMPT.

Who was it that said get rid of the Sheriff at all costs including digging up everything they could about every deputy (including incidents from many many years ago before the Sheriff was in charge)? Don't have a name on that one cause he was one of the many cowards who won't post his name but supports Morgan.

Morgan WILL NOT be able to seperate himself from his core supporters. They are his motivation for running as he said himself, quote: “I don’t need the job. My wife and I are financially secure. I’m rather a relunctant candidate, but people have been approaching me over the past few months about running again.”

Who were those people? Who are the reason for him running? These are not just mere financial supporters but ones who talked him into running. They are the RMPT people. The same ones who put CLEO together, the same ones who tried to dig up dirt on every officer they possibly could, the ones who judge officers actions before facts are gathered, the ones who take rumors and throw them out as truth. Those are the same ones who want Morgan to be your sheriff and who talked him into running. That is enough for me to make up my mind about David Morgan as Sheriff.

01-10-2007, 04:03 AM
I think the point of Sam's suggestion is that if you keep attacking campaign supporters then your campaign supporters will be attacked. And it's easier to attack Sandshaker felons and the like than community activists for change. So I think you will lose that game. But so be it. More research to be done... I bet it's going to seriously piss off and alienate potential Ronniemac supporters too. Maybe not such a bad idea. I think Morgan is running because he is tired of the corruption and graft that is the essense of current county government. You don't have to look any further than today to find McNesby's buddy Whitehead in hot water for an unethical land deal. The fact that these people think they will get away with this stuff is evidence that they have already gotten away with far too much. Start thinking about a job search Rex. I don't think there will be room for you in a Morgan administration.

01-10-2007, 04:13 AM
David Craig is that you? Sounds like it making threats that if we make you mad and don't agree then more people will be punished, more tapes released, more evidence to put out. Isn't that what David Morgan is promising to stop? Rule by fear? Whatever. If you can't differentiate between a financial contributor and a core supporter you need more help than I thought. The person that made this above threat is exactly what I'm talking about. Those are the ones supporting David Morgan and talked him into running.

01-10-2007, 05:17 AM
I think the point of Sam's suggestion is that if you keep attacking campaign supporters then your campaign supporters will be attacked. And it's easier to attack Sandshaker felons and the like than community activists for change. So I think you will lose that game. But so be it. More research to be done... I bet it's going to seriously piss off and alienate potential Ronniemac supporters too. Maybe not such a bad idea. I think Morgan is running because he is tired of the corruption and graft that is the essense of current county government. You don't have to look any further than today to find McNesby's buddy Whitehead in hot water for an unethical land deal. The fact that these people think they will get away with this stuff is evidence that they have already gotten away with far too much. Start thinking about a job search Rex. I don't think there will be room for you in a Morgan administration.
Speaking of land deals! It's only a matter of time for Mike Whitehead until someone uncovers the "REAL" reason he recommended giving Escambia County Alabama 5 million dollars for the widening of county rd. 31 from Flomaton to I-65. Gee! I wonder if maybe he might be a member of a hunting club(or two) that possibly holds land leases around that enterchange.........Hmmm!.........Great story PNJ!.....put your noses to the ground, you might find a trail that leads somewhere!!!! Oh! Yeah! I forgot, doesn't he have a hunting buddy or two in local government!.......Move over Childers your roommate could be on his way!

01-10-2007, 06:35 AM
I like it that the truth is coming out for all to see. Truth is not to be feared. It's the corruption, lies, violence and coverups by those sworn to serve that is at the core of our difficulties in Escambia County, Florida. Everyone knows that. Even McNesby and his supporters. They just got used to government by intimidation. And worse. They support the secrecy that is inherent in the survival of a corrupt politician. You can try to blame Snowball (the missing pig) for your problems if you like. But nobody believes you. Not the horse. Not the chickens. And especially not yourself. So try to paint your political opposition with the traits most reviled about you should you like. I think you are getting what you deserve. A taste of your own medicine. It's just the beginning of what the future holds for people in positions of trust and authority who choose the path of darkness.

01-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey buddy you are on the wrong site, go take another prozac and lock yourself into your home and hide from all of us bad guys. Or even better yet, get some professional help

01-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Since the Sandshaker drugomat was open on for so long I think it's obvious that McNesby knew about the goings on there. He should just quit before the election and let us have a chance at an honest sheriff.

01-11-2007, 08:56 PM
OH please, you cant blame one man for something that happened in one of a 1000 bars in this county.

01-12-2007, 02:59 AM
Since the Sandshaker drugomat was open on for so long I think it's obvious that McNesby knew about the goings on there. He should just quit before the election and let us have a chance at an honest sheriff.
"MFANS"...........on the move!!!!!

01-22-2007, 05:27 AM
Now I'm understanding how they got away with that mess for so long. Support the sheriff and McNesby looks the other way.