PDA

View Full Version : k-9 fiasco

01-09-2007, 12:27 PM
what's up with the k-9 fiasco. do they think by removing it from the website people will forget that km and eg are getting scr-----d and that (deleted by MOD 1) is making a joke out of the unit. Maybe one of these days upstairs will realize the units been going down hill since (Deleted by MOD 1) put the stripes on his sleeve.

Edited by MOD 1

01-09-2007, 10:55 PM
I KNOW BOTH E.G. AND S.V. ONLY FROM WORK AND NOT PERSONALLY. I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE EITHER STARTED HERE.
MY 2 CENTS: WHAT I KNOW IS THAT E.G. IS NOT A GO GETTER BY ALL MEANS AND IS HARD TO REACH ON THE RADIO AT TIMES. S.V. IS A NEWER TO DEPT. THAN THE OTHER BUT HAS PREVIOUS DOG EXPERIENCE. HE IS A WORKER BY ALL MEANS.
BOTH ARE DESCENT PEOPLE THAT I KNOW OF. WHAT'S FAIR IS FAIR THOUGH. MY FEELINGS IS THAT S.V. IS WAY MORE QUALIFIED AS A DOG HANDLER AND A BETTER/RELIABLE OFFICER BUT E.P. IS NEXT ON LIST AND THAT'S WHAT COUNTS, NO? IF HE IS NEXT HE DESERVES THE SPOT AND SEE WHERE HE PANS OUT.....JUST DO THE RIGHT THING AND HOPEFULLY DEPT. WILL STOP STEPPING ON THEIR D...S!!!!

01-12-2007, 11:10 PM
I hear that the KM/EG K9 Fuster Cluck is being sent to Silly Hall to decide. While I would rather that it would have been handled at the department level, its going to be very interesting to see the BRAVO SIERRA that HD comes up with to explain his actions.

I can see it now (cue the weird daydreaming music): "KM was removed from the K9 Unit because that particular type of dog only likes people that have a last name that starts with V"

01-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Now that was funny,,,,, to bad its also sad

02-06-2007, 12:19 PM
does anyone know if sv was injured during training and if so was it due to inexperienced handlers and will they be removed from the unit for injuring HD and JC's boy.

02-13-2007, 03:04 AM
So can anyone tell me if it is true that Elp.G. won his grievance? If so, when will he be sent to a K9 school? Or will he take SV's dog since he got "injured"?

02-14-2007, 03:21 AM
SAM IF YOU ARE READING THIS THAT IS KRARMA MY MAN
IT WAS THE MORAL AND UNETHICAL THING TO DO ... YOU MADE THE DECISION TO DO IT ANYWAY AND KARMA CAME UP AND BITE U IN THE K9 PANTS
HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER, AFTER EG GETS THE DOG HE DESERVED.
SELL OUT

02-14-2007, 04:20 AM
I have supervised both Officers. I think SV is definetely the better Officer, but......EG was on a list and should get the dog first.

EG will mess it up eventually anyways bcs he was never a very good Officer so SV only has to wait until that happends.

Hang in there SV. You will get ur chance one day!!!!!!

02-16-2007, 09:51 PM
hey what ever happened to only being able to miss 10% of a school, I guess that doesn't apply if your hand picked for the position. Once again the injustices continue.

02-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Hey Kenny. . . Do yourself a favor. . .quit while it appears that you are ahead. Everyone agrees that what was done was wrong. . .quit coming on here and posting BS. Your mouth gets you in trouble. . .not the way you work.

02-23-2007, 02:05 AM
Hey kenny give up the update ... whats going on?

and Soto whats going on with you?

02-23-2007, 02:20 AM
Hey Soto and Kenny do yourselves a favor and wait until its actually been settled before you guys go running off at the mouth. The same people that sit here and want to hear all the news would have been more help had they stood up for you in the first place.

02-24-2007, 09:45 AM
GOOD POINT SHUT UP FOR NOW