PDA

View Full Version : Recap of the deletion

01-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Whats the problem chief truth hurt? I see whats going on rules are rules unless YOU have to follow them right? If it has to do with somebody not on your side then they have to follow the rules you make sure of that! I think the world needs 1 more cry baby you should audition. The posts were deleted because of "violation of the rules" lets add up your violations shall we? I will tell whole truths here so you cant come back and say half thruths are being mentiond! Actions of an IDIOT: You dent up city property "car" and you get no reprimand, another officer gets in an accident with the city vehicle and you exempt him from taking a drug test (thats is still the easiest not so easily answered question) maybe its because you are side tracked I know, I know you almost got high score on asteroids keep it up buddy you will accomplish something while you are at zephyrhills. You put the lives of others in danger do you care? Do you realize? I really wonder sometimes what goes on in that head I really do, well I know the half of it but mentioning it would violate the terms, BUT I will give you a hint...... long........ blonde... you can think of the rest. In one of the posts that got deleted I mentioned that you pulled over a driver that was driving on a suspended during a 10-3 (well to let all the citizens and reporters know a 10-3 is a call to say stay off the radio unless for an emergencies like officer down or back up things of that nature) while swat, your officers and HCSO were serving a warrent. You knew about the warrent and the 10-3 and dont worry we pulled the tapes on your request. Just read the bad timing post from HCSO. So while you put the lives of other officers in danger you pull over a driver, find out he is driving on a suspended you make another officer finish what you started and tell the officer to only give a traffic ticket! Even after the officer questions you and lets you know he should be arrested! RULES/LAWS ARE THE DRIVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED! Your crony want to be clone Mr. Pet Detective wants to get your back and say that chasing dope dealers is petty and your okay with this? Maybe chasing motorcyclist is better so when you cant catch them you will just call another agency to finish up what you started! Maybe pulling over a driver in another county and verbally abusing him is okay as well! Like it was said before I have done my homework and I have talked to some people in Sequim and they still cant stand you and how long has it been? You really pissed some people off! One of them posted on the deleted thread saying he was sorry that zephyrhills had to put up with your idiot ways. While you walk around saying its great to be king you know... even Mufassa was de-throned! 98% of the officers and staff want you to leave. You drive by an undercover operation to possibly expose and danger your own officers just to say you can! You hire immorrally for example the officer you fired, he was fired from the school board for mentioning how big his genitalia was to students and then fired from the police dept for doing the same thing, problem is he should have never been hired! (actions of a chief or idiot) And you call your officers ungrateful.... yep you did look at the post "Poor decision making" you even did it on company time! You take breaks from asteroids for the real police work huh! YOU ARE A DISCRACE! You request team work: definition of team work; cooperative or coordinated effort on the part of a group of persons acting together as a team or in the interests of a common cause. To have a team you must be a leader and that buddy you are NOT! Just leave nobody but wants you, likes your or respects you and take Ace Ventura with you he is just as useless as you are...... I am done with explaining your stupidity there will be more to come, I'M OUT!

With all the love I can bare to give ya, Clem.