PDA

View Full Version : Ungrateful

01-06-2007, 08:18 PM
In reading your blogs I am disgusted by your lack of professionalism and respect for one another. You seem to have nothing better to do with your time than write crude insults toward one another. Don't you people have respect for yourself as well as others around you? Or are you all just so cold and heartless that you really could give a damn? Here's a newsflash.....If you don't like your job, then quit...... It's sad that the people within your Miami Beach Community actually respect all the things that you are supposed to represent when you have no repsect for yoursleves as well as your brothers and sisters in your department. Yes, it is truly sad to say that higher officials, or "brass" as you refer to them, seem to only be out for the benefit of their own careers, but moral and integrity starts with you and only you. Be responsible for the one person you have control over...yourself. I have lost all respect for the Miami Beach Police Department, you were once looked up to and admired. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You are all a disgrace to your department. This website should be shut down and all posts pertaining to job related topics should be handled internally. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey "give a darn;" who made you God to be such a sanctimonious female dog? Unless you're in our boots, shove it!

Get a life!

[/quote]

01-06-2007, 09:02 PM
I agree with Unknown...get rid of this site. We look like morons!

01-07-2007, 12:57 AM
This site is for US to air our our grievances and we can take care of our own problems - as we have been doing on other threads. In every job and profession there are whiners and complainers. If everyone felt the same and thought the same, then the world would be pretty boring. We are gifted to have some of the most "unique" personalities in the world working here. Diversity is the spice of life. I agree that some of the gossip is uncalled for, but the overall premise and idea behind this website is a valid one. It's up to us...not YOU...to make good use of this website. Don't mistake the misuse of this website by a few misguided souls as a blanket statement on our professionalism. There are over 500 people working in this department and the overwhelming majority do not come here to gossip.

01-17-2007, 07:56 PM
The reason why this happens is beacuse our morale is so bad. Our morale is so bad beacuse our leadership is so bad. Our leadership is so bad beacuse they sold our pride and tradition for political ambition.

if we were the military , we would hav elost the war before it was started.
This is the MIAMI BEACH MAFIA
and the top "Leadershisp" deserves the same amount of respect as the mafia.
THE RULES APPLY TO SOME
and being a hypocrite is not just a job it is an adventure.

As it was once said .. "All that has to be done for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing."

Unregistered
01-28-2015, 04:25 AM
This is funny a 2007 post complaining about poor leadership and morale. 8 years later and still complaining. Grow-up and start doing some work.

Unregistered
01-29-2015, 03:24 AM
In reading your blogs I am disgusted by your lack of professionalism and respect for one another. You seem to have nothing better to do with your time than write crude insults toward one another. Don't you people have respect for yourself as well as others around you? Or are you all just so cold and heartless that you really could give a damn? Here's a newsflash.....If you don't like your job, then quit...... It's sad that the people within your Miami Beach Community actually respect all the things that you are supposed to represent when you have no repsect for yoursleves as well as your brothers and sisters in your department. Yes, it is truly sad to say that higher officials, or "brass" as you refer to them, seem to only be out for the benefit of their own careers, but moral and integrity starts with you and only you. Be responsible for the one person you have control over...yourself. I have lost all respect for the Miami Beach Police Department, you were once looked up to and admired. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You are all a disgrace to your department. This website should be shut down and all posts pertaining to job related topics should be handled internally. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

You are exactly the problem with society today. You judge all of us by the actions of a few. What you read on LEOAFFAIRS are a vocal minority complaining about whatever is stuck in their panties today and you think those voices speak for everyone. Let me assure you, most of the people who work here have never even been on this website, and if they have, it was just out of curiosity. I'm willing to bet that less that 5% of employees have ever posted anything on this forum. What is sad is that you are too naive or blind or just too stupid to know this. You should be ashamed of yourself for judging everyone by the words and actions of a few. You are a disgrace to mankind. Even though I disagree with much of what is said on this site, we do have a responsibility to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America which includes the First Amendment right of Free Speech. So even though you don't like what is being said here, we have an obligation to protect it from being "shut down" just because you say so. Maybe you'll understand some of this when you grow up and become part of the solution, not the problem.

schotzi93@comcast.net
01-31-2015, 08:08 AM
No, you need this website. Please this is a way to communicate from one police agency to another. This website will help your jobs and the police upper command from terrorizing your jobs, or like our old police chief DAN OATES, left Aurora Colorado to Miami Beach and now, he will destroy your morale and is a sneaky Son of a *****! Someone (a moran) wants this off for a reason, it's the truth and it could save you or your policeman job.
JoeAnn Falco
Coloradojmf@gmail.com 1 720 236-3939

I agree with Unknown...get rid of this site. We look like morons![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
05-03-2015, 09:00 PM
All you pigs have your heads so far up your own asses. Why are you so concerned with throwing drug addicts in jail? All this will do is seal there fate. Even if they do manage to get clean with you assholes jamming them up all the time, their arrest record pretty much makes sure they will only work at McDonalds. Try dropping them off at rehab or an AA meeting , or better yet catch the people importing the shit, or the people selling their prescriptions, or the crooked ass doctors writing them. Come on. Serve and protect my ass. More like screw and ruin.

Unregistered
05-03-2015, 09:28 PM
All you pigs have your heads so far up your own asses. Why are you so concerned with throwing drug addicts in jail? All this will do is seal there fate. Even if they do manage to get clean with you assholes jamming them up all the time, their arrest record pretty much makes sure they will only work at McDonalds. Try dropping them off at rehab or an AA meeting , or better yet catch the people importing the shit, or the people selling their prescriptions, or the crooked ass doctors writing them. Come on. Serve and protect my ass. More like screw and ruin.

You sound a little uptight. So go smoke a joint and relax loser.

Unregistered
05-04-2015, 12:00 AM
"Why are you so concerned with throwing drug addicts in jail?" Generally to keep them from victimizing you and your loved one; of the most vulnerable, like the elderly. "All this will do is seal [their] fate. Even if they do manage to get clean with you assholes jamming them up all the time, their arrest record pretty much makes sure they will only work at McDonalds." Well, life is not fair and reaps what one sows. You want to dabble in illicit and prescription drugs; even alcohol, there are consequences! "Try dropping them off at rehab or an AA meeting." Often we do; some regrettably are beyond 'soft' help and must be incarcerated. "Better yet catch the people importing the shit, or the people selling their prescriptions, or the crooked ass doctors writing them." We are, in comprehensive strategies with our County, State and Federal partners, but the demand is such, that too much of "the shit" gets by us and into the addicts' systems. "Come on. Serve and protect my ass. More like screw and ruin." We do what we can, but the fact is that you 'can lead horses to water, but you cannot make them drink.' We are presumed to be "responsible" adults . . . right? Still, when one chooses to dance with the devil, there are reckonings with which to contend!

Stay sober my friend!

[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
05-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Put them in rehab. Ok. Let me tell you a little story. My group once arrested a couple (man snd wife) for heroin possession. They had small children in the home who were obviously not being taken care of. There were broken baggies with residue as well as needles scattered around the home. They went before a judge. The judge, for whatever reason, decided to place them in rehab along with giving them their children back ( even when the judge was told about the conditions in the home ). Big mistake. You see, those baggies which contain a small amount of residue may not be enough to get a junkie high, but it will be enough to kill a 3 year old. That's dangerous enough. 3 months later, one of the daughters, the 3 year old was dead. But not from Injesting any drugs. Her father, the junkie, decided to turn his little girl Into a punching bag. Victimless crime?