PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Threads

MOD 1
01-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I deleted some threads that contained numerous violations of the Terms of Use. If you have a legitimate gripe, you should be able to post it without resorting to name calling. The one thread was starting to sound like a couple of school kids bickering back and forth. Let's all try to keep it professional.

If you have any questions about what you can post and what you can not, please read the Terms of Use or email me.

Thank you,

01-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Yes it did sound like school kids, but this is what happens when people are at there wits end its frustration. If you delete when you feel the conversation is childish why not delete everything? Every post? Best wishes Zephyrhills officers someone will listen eventually.

MOD 1
01-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes it did sound like school kids, but this is what happens when people are at there wits end its frustration. If you delete when you feel the conversation is childish why not delete everything? Every post? Best wishes Zephyrhills officers someone will listen eventually.

I didn't delete them due to it sounding childish, I deleted them due to the violations of the Terms of Use.

08-25-2008, 12:29 AM
OK, I GIVE UP WHERE DO I FIND THE TERMS OF USE?

MOD 1
08-25-2008, 01:16 AM
OK, I GIVE UP WHERE DO I FIND THE TERMS OF USE?

If you look beneath everyone of my posts, below where it says Mod 1, you will see the words Terms of Use in blue, you can click on those words to go to the Terms of Use.

Also, if you look on Every Page of the Zephyrhills PD Board, where it it says "Forum rules" in blue, click on that for the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

09-04-2008, 01:41 AM
wHERE?

MOD 1
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
wHERE?

I have circled it in Red.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk239/LEOAffairs2008/TermsofUseinSig.jpg

You can also view it by clicking on Forum Rules near the Top of every page in the Agency Message Boards.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk239/LEOAffairs2008/ForumRules.jpg