PDA

View Full Version : Major Musco suspended

01-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Let's talk about something other then Pat O'Hara. Let's talk about Major Musco, commander of the South Regoinal Bureau, who has been suspended for 10 days for harrassing a sergeant and lieutenant and for interferring in an official investigation. What do you guys think of Major Musco (keep it clean as hard as it will be)? What do you think of his cronies, Captains Barkdoll, Bechtel and Eisenberg (again keep it clean boys)?

01-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Let's talk about something other then Pat O'Hara. Let's talk about Major Musco, commander of the South Regoinal Bureau, who has been suspended for 10 days for harrassing a sergeant and lieutenant and for interferring in an official investigation. What do you guys think of Major Musco (keep it clean as hard as it will be)? What do you think of his cronies, Captains Barkdoll, Bechtel and Eisenberg (again keep it clean boys)?

I haven't had dealings with the above personnel, however I have dealt with Capt. Bechtel and I will say he's a very professional person. He's does a darn good job in district 4. I never was wronged by any of the above personnel.

01-05-2007, 01:32 AM
I'd say plenty but someone might try to ruin my career.

Ouch!

01-05-2007, 03:54 AM
I will speak for the many at district 7. We are all glad Major Musco finally got what he deserves. Maybe this will humble him to the point he will resign. No one will be sad about that. Captain Bechtel is a good man but he will be tainted by Musco. That is already obvious by his wearing of the white shirts....the only region where this happens. Hope that helps.

01-05-2007, 06:01 PM
GENTLEMEN,

I READ THE POST HERE AND HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING UNTIL NOW.

I URGE YOU ALL TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL, THIS IS A VERY, VERY VINDICTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE. YOU DON'T ALWAYS KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO. I MADE THAT MISTAKE.

BRUCE BARKDOLL WILL MAKE A CAREER OF FINDING OUT WHO YOU ARE AND A SECOND CAREER GETTING TO YOU. AND YOU ARE PAYING HIM WITH YOUR MONEY TO DO IT. HE DOES THIS UNDER THE GUISE OF WORKING.

I ONLY SPEAK OUT BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU.

RESPECTFULLY,

PAT OHARA

01-05-2007, 08:00 PM
ok Mr. O'hara.....you care about us. Please stay on your own thread. Thanks.

02-04-2007, 06:57 AM
I've only had one encounter with Cpt. Barkdoll and I've got to say, he did the right thing and backed me up. but I can tell you that in my experience, he watches out for his guys.

02-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Still hoping Musco leavess and takes his people with him. Bye bye dinosaurs You won't be missed.

02-11-2007, 05:32 AM
Major Musco has learned a huge lesson and I have noticed a change. He has a renewed view of his deputies and I believe if you can try and be fair you will see that too.

No place at any district is perfect. If you think so you've got to get a check up.

Let's keep our eyes on the ball. The violence and gangs throughtout the central and south county areas is enough to keep us all busy.

02-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks Al for defending yourself. You have been here (22 years) and all of a sudden you are going to change? Yea right!!! Thanks again though Al.

02-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks Al for defending yourself. You have been an *** VIRUS ALERT *** your hole career here (22 years) and all of a sudden you are going to change? Yea right!!! Thanks again though Al.

Hey "Not a musco fan", flush out your headgear. I am not Major M or a personal friend of his. I am however, a HONEST observer. Look at posting I made throughout the years.

So, you're not a Musco fan. Good for you. So, that means most if not all that you say is tainted. I am NOT a supporter of him. But, I see him and have been at PBSO for 17 years, so I think I know a change WHEN I SEE ONE. So, if you are honest and true, you would notice it too.

Now, whether he stays the course or not is a question only Major Musco can control.

So, post things if you must, but try to be a little fair about it or else it reflects back to you as bashing only.

02-12-2007, 03:20 AM
I do, and know he will never change. How can he change? Do you actually think he will. Get a life rookie! Musco has been a tryant since he started here. If you think his present attitude is more then an act, you have a lot of growing up to do.

02-12-2007, 07:54 AM
I do, and know he will never change. How can an *** VIRUS ALERT *** change? If you actually think he will , you are more of a moran than how you write. Get a life rookie! Musco has been a tryant since he started here. If you think his present attitude is more then an act, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Your response says it all. I judge people on their actions. I care less about Major Musco. But, I will not sell out my integrity. So far, I and others have seen a change. He has had a history of self-centered, step over others to elevate himself. No doubt about that. History is clear. As far as the future. You may end up being right, but you do not have a crystal ball, so I'll stick to observable behaviors for now.

As far as you. You should watch who you're calling a rookie. Really. The only immature poster is you.

Think about that. I think you know which sergeant I am. If not, come see me after roll call. I think we need to talk.

02-14-2007, 12:14 AM
If you are a sergeant and act like this, you definately are in the right place. Obviously you are a do boy, so you will fit in just right. All the sergeants in District 7 are do boys. You attitute proves your point rookie.

02-14-2007, 02:48 AM
Not a musco fan, you are right. Musco will never change. He is great at blending in. He has been a tryant since he started. You can see his demeanor based on who was in charge. He changed only to blend in, like he is doing now. But what do you expect, sergeants under his command to believe any different? All the sergeants in district 7 (all new to the position) are hand picked so they can conform to Musco and Eisenberg preach down there. That is why few stay too long. If Reality Check is a sergeant, which I doubt due to his posts, he would fit in down there Based on his show of support for tryants, he would be appointed the head baffoon. I can't wait to see what he will make now that his true colors have been shown here. It is a shame this agency still operates under fear and intimidation when the Sheriff is dead set against that. Oh I forgot, Musco and the boys won't let any word of this go north. They hide the true problems in an attempt to look good.

03-12-2007, 05:01 AM
in district 4

Been There, Done That
03-14-2007, 04:31 PM
I do, and know he will never change. How can an he change? Do you actually think he will. Get a life rookie! Musco has been a tryant since he started here. If you think his present attitude is more then an act, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Your response says it all. I judge people on their actions. I care less about Major Musco. But, I will not sell out my integrity. So far, I and others have seen a change. He has had a history of self-centered, step over others to elevate himself. No doubt about that. History is clear. As far as the future. You may end up being right, but you do not have a crystal ball, so I'll stick to observable behaviors for now.

As far as you. You should watch who you're calling a rookie. Really.

Think about that. I think you know which sergeant I am. If not, come see me after roll call. I think we need to talk.

Been There, Done That
03-14-2007, 04:35 PM
OOOPSPSS...I boo-booed the above post......

03-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Well which mindful masterful d7 sgt are you? Love to come talk to you.

Been There, Done That
03-24-2007, 12:49 AM
Well which mindful masterful d7 sgt are you? Love to come talk to you.

If you are asking ME if i am a Sgt...Nope sorry...NOT I ! !
Just call them like i see them.