PDA

View Full Version : DELEGATES MEETING NOTICE

01-04-2007, 04:52 AM
We will be having registration for
shooting promptly at 1600hrson Saturday in the media center of the high school.... All
agencies that are shooting on Sunday January 14 at the SPC / Allstate
Center will be required to register at this time with LP Miller and Bev
Norcum.... See you in a few weeks....

01-09-2007, 03:01 PM
What time is the delegates meeting and training?

01-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Training will be from 9a-5p
The "Fun Night" will be 7p-Mid at Celebration Station
Get with your advisor they should have a packet will all the information about the meeting

01-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Acctualy from what I was told there is no times listed. So is it safe to assume that the delegates meeting is at 9am? or is it a different time?

01-10-2007, 11:39 PM
You heard wrong. All the information; times, locations, training offered, and so on are all there.

01-11-2007, 12:24 AM
If thats so why cant you just answer my question and give me some times? Instead of just going roung and roung

01-11-2007, 02:11 AM
I also cannot find anywhere the hours of the delegates meeting and training classes at Pinellas Park High School other than the training will be on Saturday following the youth and adult meetings. Someone posted the hours of training will be from 9am-5pm. Does that mean the meetings are at 8am in the morning or starting at 9am. In the past the pistol registration was at the end of the adult meeting which is to be at 1600 hrs. so does that mean the meetings are at 15:00.

Anybody else see the confusion in all this? This is not how things should work, everyone shouldn't be guessing.

01-11-2007, 03:29 AM
REFER TO THE BOLD TEXT TO GET AN ANSWER
January 07’ Delegates
Florida Association of Police Explorers

January 12,13,14
Pinellas Park, Florida
We will be having registartion for shooting promptly at 1600hrs in the media center of the high school.... All agencies that are shooting on Sunday January 14 at the SPC / Allstate Center will be required to register at this time with LP Miller and Bev Norcum

January delegates will be held on January 12, 13 and 14 2007 in Pinellas Park, Florida. In this packet, you will find all pertinent information regarding this event which includes hotel information / cost, eatery map, directions to event, and competition descriptions. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 727-541-0764 or 727-214-7818.

HOTEL INFORMATION

We have confirmed a hotel for the January event. It will be the Holiday Inn Select located at 3535 Ulmerton Road , Clearwater, Florida 33762. A total of eighty(80) rooms have be blocked out specifically for F.A.P.E. affiliates. The room rates will be a flat rate of $69.00 per night, per room. Two queen size beds will occupy each room. Check in will be Friday January 12, 2007 after 3:00pm and check out time will be Sunday, January 14, 2006 at 12:00pm. Call 727-577-9100 and inform them you are affiliated with FAPE when you register. If you have any questions or problems with the hotel, please contact me and we will see what we can do to help.

OVERVIEW

The January Delegates meeting will consist of FAPE Adult Board Member meeting on Friday at the hotel. Saturday January 13, 2006 will play host to all day training scenarios held at Pinellas Park High School starting immediately after the Explorer and Advisor Delegate Meeting. Saturday night starting at 7:00pm will be “FUN NIGHT” at Celebration Station. At promptly 8:00a.m. on Sunday, January 14, 2006, the shooting competition will be held at St. Petersburg College / Allstate Center indoor facility.

01-11-2007, 02:37 PM
The Delegates meeting starts at 0900

01-11-2007, 02:40 PM
Funny how this is the inforamtion given to everyone and it doesnt even give the times for saturdays events. You would think that it might be smart thing to do so who ever doesnt get amillion calls askin the same quesiton.

REFER TO THE BOLD TEXT TO GET AN ANSWER
January 07’ Delegates
Florida Association of Police Explorers

January 12,13,14
Pinellas Park, Florida
We will be having registartion for shooting promptly at 1600hrs in the media center of the high school.... All agencies that are shooting on Sunday January 14 at the SPC / Allstate Center will be required to register at this time with LP Miller and Bev Norcum

January delegates will be held on January 12, 13 and 14 2007 in Pinellas Park, Florida. In this packet, you will find all pertinent information regarding this event which includes hotel information / cost, eatery map, directions to event, and competition descriptions. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 727-541-0764 or 727-214-7818.

HOTEL INFORMATION

We have confirmed a hotel for the January event. It will be the Holiday Inn Select located at 3535 Ulmerton Road , Clearwater, Florida 33762. A total of eighty(80) rooms have be blocked out specifically for F.A.P.E. affiliates. The room rates will be a flat rate of $69.00 per night, per room. Two queen size beds will occupy each room. Check in will be Friday January 12, 2007 after 3:00pm and check out time will be Sunday, January 14, 2006 at 12:00pm. Call 727-577-9100 and inform them you are affiliated with FAPE when you register. If you have any questions or problems with the hotel, please contact me and we will see what we can do to help.

OVERVIEW

The January Delegates meeting will consist of FAPE Adult Board Member meeting on Friday at the hotel. Saturday January 13, 2006 will play host to all day training scenarios held at Pinellas Park High School starting immediately after the Explorer and Advisor Delegate Meeting. Saturday night starting at 7:00pm will be “FUN NIGHT” at Celebration Station. At promptly 8:00a.m. on Sunday, January 14, 2006, the shooting competition will be held at St. Petersburg College / Allstate Center indoor facility.

01-11-2007, 03:35 PM
January delegates will be held on January 12, 13 and 14 2007 in Pinellas Park, Florida. In this packet, (you will find all pertinent information regarding this event which includes hotel information / cost, eatery map, directions to event, and competition descriptions. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 727-541-0764 or 727-214-7818.
1) What packet?

2) Who is Me?

Ya know, its just not that difficult to outline everything but as usual, an FAPE function remains confusing? The writter attempts to give some information but forgets to tell us just who he/she is!!! BTW, since I wont be shooting I guess I would be able to see a packet or for that matter know what the damn packet even is but one question I have...what the hell is a "eatery map." Sounds nasty.

01-12-2007, 02:44 PM
First of all don't get mad for the information that was given. Everything is in the packet your advisors have. Within that packet there was a cover sheet with all names and numbers to call, just because the FAPE did not post it up on the site does not mean its not there.

Since you are not an advisor you do not have the packet, and you will find out who me is by reading all the information.

The eatery map shows where there is local food places for you and your post to go eat at. So does it sound nasty now...?

You are an Explorer, you do not need to see the packet, its for post advisors. Your advisor will make sure you are where you need to be and there at the proper time. Stop complaining, and relax, people on here always have something to complain about.[/quote]

01-12-2007, 11:08 PM
This whole thing was just asking what time the delegates meeting was.. and for guest who seems to have the info why could you not just give a time?

01-16-2007, 02:51 AM
well the meeting has come and gone and im the guest your referring to. I got the information from my advisor who had the packet all of your advisors had. If you noticed you would have seen all the times needed on the top of one of the 1st pages.

Oh well, Pinellas Park did a job well done and delegates was awesome.