PDA

View Full Version : Unfair to all

01-02-2007, 09:46 PM
How is it that JS and another female captain (M.A.) get fired for their off-duty conduct but the current captain gets by with no discipline. Maybe the IA division should check out his conduct from the Traffic Unit's xmas party. It is going around what a jerk he was in his altered state. Quit messing up the complete patrol division and retire already

01-02-2007, 10:13 PM
The bashing and back-stabbing continues...great !!! Maybe if the the top people few leaders would stop it doing it.... the officers would stop also. until then bash away........!!!!!!!

01-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Does she write ticket to other Cop and families? If she does GEt rid of her. IF not hey welcome back and straighten out IS*** and Mar***.

01-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Why the hell is a wife so concerned about something that doesn't involve her? Obviously you are just the wife, and don't know the real story as to why JS was fired. It wasn't just one incident. But go ahead and believe what you want, you obviously know it all. What ever happened to respect for the people we work with, why do we rip each other apart. We all work for the same place, let's act like it. Keep your spousal comments to yourself or those times when your chatting about how much you know about police work with your hubby, but don't bring it here for everyone to read about.

01-07-2007, 11:10 AM
This is f&*^$@g insane. Now you knuckleheads have decided to post your rantings from parties that we attend off duty? Good grief, Charlie Brown. Is it possible for a group of people to back stab each other any more than this?

This is sick. I mean seriously. A supervisor has a get together for his squad to thank them for their efforts during the year, and some disgruntled, childish in-duh-vidual decides to take the opportunity to air their displeasure with an attendee of that get together. I'm no huge fan of the person accused of drunken tongue wagging, but holy s&*t! It was an off-duty party!!!!!!!!!

Things to think about...

1.) How many of us haven't said or done some minor thing (off duty) that would result in discipline if it got around the PD?

2.) If you don't like something someone says, grow a pair and tell that person.

3.) If this is going to become a forum for people to stir up anonymous IA's based upon who they are pissed at this week, we're all in for a sh!tstorm.

Happy days!

01-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Nicely said.

01-08-2007, 05:00 PM
WOW!! I agree. Nicely said. I am not an old, old timer, but I have some senior time on and I am not a rookie. I came in at a time where working the road with many officers was fun and exciting. The senior zone partners took me under their wing and taught me a lot....It's hard to do that now for any of the new officers because one wrong word or act and they turn on you....What happened to keeping your mouth shut??

I know there is not one person on this site who can throw stones....Think about it and let the little sh*t go. Let's stop bashing one another.

01-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I remember when a rookie meant you were on the department less than 5 years. Now we call them supervisors...lol. What a joke!

01-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Geesh, I never should have left this place! #117

01-20-2007, 04:40 AM
First I must admit to being one of those old cops from " up north ", so kill me already, but I could have sworn that even today, going out in a blue uniform ( or whatever color you wear doing a cops job ) meant you were part of a pretty closed fraternity. I mean has it changed that much ? We were the good guys and they were the bad guys. And we stuck pretty close together because civillians had no idea what happened in the wee hours of the morning or in those parts of town where they never dared to go. But we had to, and we had to do all the things they never would, but were secretly glad someone was willing to do it for them. We had to go fish all that human trash out of the gutter when they did things to each other the average person would never see or dream was possible. And what was our reward. It was certainly not the money cops make today........don't get me wrong......they still can't come up with a dollar figure that is worth doing the shit we had, and they have, to do today.
But I will tell you what we had in the " good old days " that was worth a lot more than cash, and that was a Brotherhood. People who stuck together. Yeah we *****ed about politicians, judges, lawyers, and "civillians". But we did not f--- each other, and we did not screw around with another cops wife. And when we got a little frustrated and smacked some azhole in the yop, or got a little too noisey at a party, or had a little too much to drink,.......we kept it inside. We stuck together and did not take our dirty laundry outside. And we sure as shite did not let our wives fight our battles because we kept the job at the job and our family at home.
I know who this sorry azhole is because he stopped me once and could not care a lick that I had once done the very same job he was doing.....only I knew the difference between an azhole and someone who diserved a break. And this punk will never get it. Neither will his "concerned wife", if he really has one.
But we had azholes too, we just knew how to deal with them. They usually did not last long before they were off on their new careers selling vacumn cleaners door to door or pumping gas.
Do yourself a favor little man, find a place in this world where you belong and let this honorable profession stay honorable.
At the end of the day, I can't believe I logged onto this shite, I found it by accident looking for some real cop talk......, and worse yet, even commented on this whiney shite bullentin board ,''''''but this old retired cop, who is damned proud of that, even if some of my new generation cops will never understand the word pride, could not let this punk hide behind mommas skirt without comment.
So Captain, I don't know you, but I am reminded of what Winston Churchell told one of his royal's wives when confronted in a similar manner: " Madamn, it is true I may be drunk tonight, but it is also true that you are ugly. The main difference between us is that tomorrow morning I will be sober but you will still be ugly" .........or in this case; you will still be ugly, stupid and a coward !

01-20-2007, 05:37 AM
I couldn't agree with the last poster more. I have heard this crap going around and around and everyone gossiping about this stupid site like little high school girls with their "burn book", gonna get back at everyone who ever told them no. So what, now we are all going to piss and moan everytime a supervisor does something, dare I say "human". You know who should really be ashamed is this "concerned wife" and her husband. Tell me, Mrs. Concerned Wife, what gives you the right to come on a Law Enforcement Forum and post something that you know will be read by not only us, but civilians, media and the community we bust our a** to protect everyday? Do you think that just because you married a cop, your entitled? Grow up sweetie, you don't know this cop and what he has done for a lot of us. What's the matter, did he discipline your husband and now you feel like you have the perfect chance to bash him and get back in your own pathetic way? BOO HOO, do you feel better now?

01-22-2007, 01:51 PM
I love this place..just watching how shitty it is..keep posting plzzz