PDA

View Full Version : hiring

01-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Where can I get information about the department and an application? I do live close enough to pick one up at this time.

05-24-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm retired from non-Florida police department for medical reasons. The only limitation I have is rotating shifts. Perhaps, someone can give me some insight as to whether I can be employed in this agency?

06-01-2007, 03:27 AM
I'm retired from non-Florida police department for medical reasons. The only limitation I have is rotating shifts. Perhaps, someone can give me some insight as to whether I can be employed in this agency?

So, you are some scam artist who retired for medical reasons but are still physically capable of working? Now you want to get a job with TIA PD and double dip. :shock:

Oh, but no "shift work" for you. Wow, you sound like a great catch for the department. You make me sick. It is thieves like you that are sucking the life out of pension funds everywhere. Who knows you are probably scamming the Social Security Administration too. It wouldn't surprise me.

I hate people like you. You are corrupt, yet you want to remain in law enforcement. Go back (or stay in) New York or where ever the F*&# you are from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

06-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Well, alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm a great pick for the TIA police. You see, one must look past making rapid judgements. The great confucious once said," the way of the wise man is two fold, one he is bold and free of in inhibitions, two he stalwart and willing to move foreward".

06-15-2007, 09:35 PM
HOW ABOUT A REAL COP WHO RELOCATED TO FLORIDA AND READY TO WORK, ARE YOU GUYS HIRING MY APPLICATIONS IS IN YOUR DEPARTMENT SINCE JUNE OF 2006. I'M WORKING FOR A SHERIFF OFFICE NOW BUT WOULD RATHER WORK FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT.

06-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Please tell me your joking, you work for an SO and want to come here?

YOU ARE OUTA YOUR MIND!