PDA

View Full Version : PO hiring.......

Pepe_Tolete
12-31-2006, 05:00 PM
I have found out that the HPD hiring process is more on who they like more than who is qualified

Its funny how they would hire people with past history and some with felonies over others who have been slapped on the hand in previous jobs.

Of course they will come out and say, well they havent been convicted of perjury and some other crap like that. But its shows the quality of personnel they get and then people complain. Dont complain of the PPO who is or will be a liability out there but it stems from the personnel division and those who make final decisions.

You can call me a bitter applicant but now im in a new department and loving it.

I dont think bitter has anything to do with the half-assed job on making decisions on potential officers.

12-31-2006, 06:32 PM
I have found out that the HPD hiring process is more on who they like more than who is qualified

Its funny how they would hire people with past history and some with felonies over others who have been slapped on the hand in previous jobs.

Of course they will come out and say, well they havent been convicted of perjury and some other crap like that. But its shows the quality of personnel they get and then people complain. Dont complain of the PPO who is or will be a liability out there but it stems from the personnel division and those who make final decisions.

You can call me a bitter applicant but now im in a new department and loving it.

I dont think bitter has anything to do with the half-assed job on making decisions on potential officers.

"Pepe Tolete?" Clamor pretentiously and I tell you what you lack!

Bitter applicant, nah. You are a pathetic one; that's why HPD didn't hire you. And who did, Miccosukee?

Pepe_Tolete
12-31-2006, 06:48 PM
sounds to me you were one of those 40 overs and possibly a root smoocher there.

Who hired me is not relevant to this case, its a proven fact

12-31-2006, 07:15 PM
sounds to me you were one of those 40 overs and possibly a root smoocher there.

Who hired me is not relevant to this case, its a proven fact

Oooh, yes it is! Why wouldn't a whining wienie like you, not be proud to publicly shout who hired you. If true, which I suspect is only in your fertile wannabe mind.

GET A LIFE LOSER! 50 STATES IS HIRING!

01-02-2007, 09:08 PM
To pepe-tolete:

Is that your name or what you sit on? If you already found a new department which I doubt, why the hell are you griping here? Go to your own post and ***** there.
I’m glad you didn’t come here, and then we would have to here your whining in person.

Put some lotion on your sting and shut up.
:twisted:

01-02-2007, 10:46 PM
To pepe-tolete:

Is that your name or what you sit on? If you already found a new department which I doubt, why the hell are you griping here? Go to your own post and ***** there.
I’m glad you didn’t come here, and then we would have to here your whining in person.

Put some lotion on your sting and shut up.
:twisted:

Touche, GAH! Well said.

01-04-2007, 03:56 AM
Cojones,,,,esto esta encendido,,,,let me go back to the MPD site where its safe.

01-04-2007, 06:06 AM
To: "The cry baby" (Pepe T.)

Everything you said just proves one simple thing. HPD does not hire Nagging B!t@h#s like you.

Those statements in your posting make you sound like a spoiled lonely child that still lives at home, you probably wear tighty whities at home and drinK strawberry milk all while sucking your thumb....

01-05-2007, 02:02 AM
To: "The cry baby" (Pepe T.)

Everything you said just proves one simple thing. HPD does not hire Nagging B!t@h#s like you.

Those statements in your posting make you sound like a spoiled lonely child that still lives at home, you probably wear tighty whities at home and drinK strawberry milk all while sucking your thumb....

LOL...LMAO. THAT WAS GREAT!!! :devil:

01-06-2007, 03:49 AM
Let me get into this shit here!!!!!!!

I lived in Hialeah for a long time and I gotta tell you as a fellow officer you guys operate assbackwards. Most agency handle calls differently but the tactics are the same as far as officer safety.

The other day I was on the Hess Station on 49 that’s before the bridge and I heard on the radio of possible armed 29 in progress as sirens and cruisers all rushed in. Now normally any halfass agency would setup a perimeter with K9 directing all the action before you would move in. But this fat ass officer rushed in the store question the clerks with what sounded like Spanish or some type of Spanish Cuban Dialect and demanded her to tell him in what direction the subject went. Then they started going up and down 49th and Lejeune like lost race cars. It was only straighten out when MDPD showed up.

What the hell you guys learn during FTO?????? Seriously, even those that teach in the School of Justice at MDC have stories of slugs that nobody else would touch except Hialeah. One of your own Lieutenants with 24 years in the force at MDC has your agency as the last ditch effort to apply for a police department. How do explain that??? Also everybody knows from Palm Beach to Key West that when it comes time to give examples of police ****ups Hialeah always comes up. No wonder they threw out your recruits from BCC. I heard your use of force policy involves shooting first ask questions later.

BTW: I can I get some coupon for Flannigan’s.

01-06-2007, 04:09 AM
Let me get into this shizzat here!!!!!!!

I lived in Hialeah for a long time and I gotta tell you as a fellow officer you guys operate assbackwards. Most agency handle calls differently but the tactics are the same as far as officer safety.

The other day I was on the Hess Station on 49 that’s before the bridge and I heard on the radio of possible armed 29 in progress as sirens and cruisers all rushed in. Now normally any halfass agency would setup a perimeter with K9 directing all the action before you would move in. But this fat arse officer rushed in the store question the clerks with what sounded like Spanish or some type of Spanish Cuban Dialect and demanded her to tell him in what direction the subject went. Then they started going up and down 49th and Lejeune like lost race cars. It was only straighten out when MDPD showed up.

What the hell you guys learn during FTO?????? Seriously, even those that teach in the School of Justice at MDC have stories of slugs that nobody else would touch except Hialeah. One of your own Lieutenants with 24 years in the force at MDC has your agency as the last ditch effort to apply for a police department. How do explain that??? Also everybody knows from Palm Beach to Key West that when it comes time to give examples of police ****ups Hialeah always comes up. No wonder they threw out your recruits from BCC. I heard your use of force policy involves shooting first ask questions later.

BTW: I can I get some coupon for Flannigan’s.

Not worth a response.

01-06-2007, 07:32 AM
I'll Tell you what,... SAY WHAT

Why don't you use some of your high speed Tactics and Cross the bridge and stay there.

A true cop wouldn't invest time sitting in the stands critiqueing other cops, A true cop would get involved and help catch the Criminal

p.s.
As devided as all the agencies appear to be. Remeber we are all apart of the same fight!!! we should all work together. So if your EGO is that big contact our training unit so can set up some 58 time. So you can spread your wisdom and Tactics................BONEHEAD :lol:

01-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Not worth a response.[/quote]

Cause you have none………….

No wonder crime is Hialeah is so high.

01-06-2007, 08:40 AM

Why don't you use some of your high speed Tactics and Cross the bridge and stay there.

A true cop wouldn't invest time sitting in the stands critiqueing other cops, A true cop would get involved and help catch the Criminal

p.s.
As devided as all the agencies appear to be. Remeber we are all apart of the same fight!!! we should all work together. So if your EGO is that big contact our training unit so can set up some 58 time. So you can spread your wisdom and Tactics................BONEHEAD :lol:

Well to tell you the truth I’m all for helping fellow officers. God knows how many other agencies I have gone out of my way to backup and never received a thank you. I lived most of my life in Hialeah so I know how the city itself carries negative innuendoes.

I have never been treated properly by HPD even while I was in uniform. There is absolutely no professionalism displayed by Hialeah Peace Officers at anytime of the year. Wearing that HPD uniform is an embarrassment. If you notice from this forum, of all the agencies in Florida this is the one that gets the most negative threads.

To keep your mouth shut is to encourage bad behavior. As far as departments being divided; Hialeah has brought it upon itself. Hialeah is full of Tony Montana’s wannabes

01-06-2007, 02:43 PM

A true cop wouldn't invest time sitting in the stands critiquing other cops, A true cop would get involved and help catch the Criminal

p.s.
As divided as all the agencies appear to be. Remember we are all apart of the same fight!!! we should all work together. So if your EGO is that big contact our training unit so can set up some 58 time. So you can spread your wisdom and Tactics................BONEHEAD :lol:

Well to tell you the truth I’m all for helping fellow officers. God knows how many other agencies I have gone out of my way to backup and never received a thank you. I lived most of my life in Hialeah so I know how the city itself carries negative innuendoes.

I have never been treated properly by HPD even while I was in uniform. There is absolutely no professionalism displayed by Hialeah Peace Officers at anytime of the year. Wearing that HPD uniform is an embarrassment. If you notice from this forum, of all the agencies in Florida this is the one that gets the most negative threads.

To keep your mouth shut is to encourage bad behavior. As far as departments being divided; Hialeah has brought it upon itself. Hialeah is full of Tony Montana’s wannabes

SAY WHAT???? A ROOSTER SUCKING WANNABE COP LIKE YOU DOES NOT DESERVE A RESPONSE. ALL YOU WRITE IS S**T! CLEARLY YOU ARE MOTIVATED BY RESENTMENT FOR BEING REJECTED BY HPD.

THE FACT IS YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THAT A PATHATIC TWIT LIKE YOU COULD NOT MATERIALIZE YOUR DREAMS OF PUTTING ON HPD'S OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY COP'S UNIFORM. THE HIRING PROCESS CLEARLY PROVED THAT YOU COULDN'T HANDLE OUR JOB.

SO NOW YOU VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION BY SLAMMING HPD AND THE FINE OFFICERS WHO SERVE IN THIS AGENCY. HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE, REALLY?

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR; LOOK AT A MIRROR AND THERE STARING BACK AT YOU IS THE REASON YOU CANNOT BE AN HPD COP, OR COP ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.

GET A LIFE LOSER; STOP POSTING YOUR S**T ON THIS SITE.

01-06-2007, 08:43 PM
To the Idiot that goes by "Say What,"

Since you talk the talk, why don't you tell us what's your claim to fame. You sound to me like a cop that really has not done much, and just likes to talk like he has. You know we are Hialeah, so why don't you come out and let us know what patch you wear. If you dare, I will clearly show you how your agency compares to us.

So tell us, what have you done other then drive around aimlessly waiting to get dispatched to a call, so you can act like a great cop. Really what have you done? Do you make self initiated arrest for what matters? 22s, 26s, 29s, 52s or do you just 39 those that make you angry and charge them with the famous resisting w/o charge. Really, let us know what you have really done. Stop talking BS if you can't even truly walk the walk.

01-06-2007, 10:06 PM
SAY WHAT???? A ROOSTER SUCKING WANNABE COP LIKE YOU DOES NOT DESERVE A RESPONSE. ALL YOU WRITE IS S**T! CLEARLY YOU ARE MOTIVATED BY RESENTMENT FOR BEING REJECTED BY HPD.

THE FACT IS YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THAT A PATHATIC TWIT LIKE YOU COULD NOT MATERIALIZE YOUR DREAMS OF PUTTING ON HPD'S OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY COP'S UNIFORM. THE HIRING PROCESS CLEARLY PROVED THAT YOU COULDN'T HANDLE OUR JOB.

SO NOW YOU VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION BY SLAMMING HPD AND THE FINE OFFICERS WHO SERVE IN THIS AGENCY. HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE, REALLY?

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR; LOOK AT A MIRROR AND THERE STARING BACK AT YOU IS THE REASON YOU CANNOT BE AN HPD COP, OR COP ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.

GET A LIFE LOSER; STOP POSTING YOUR S**T ON THIS SITE.

Listen I pay attention to all of your ex-HPD cops (the better ones) and stay clear of your department. I wouldn’t apply for a corrupt, halfass, no English speaking, Civil Right Violations agency like yours. The reason you’ll still working for them demonstrates that you are part of a corrupted system that hides in a blue wall of fear. You probably don’t have the initiative to leave since probably nobody else will hire you. I hate to say this but even Opa-Locka PD is looking better these days.

Here’s another one for you; down at the School of Justice, the instructors that worked for HPD get over written all the time by other non-HPD instructors b/c they have no idea what they’re saying. There are some who go as far as to hide the fact that they worked in Hialeah once in order to avoid embarrassment. I couldn’t make up these things even if I tried.

So what you’re telling me is that the 50 or so ex-HPD officers of various ranks that I have spoken with are all full of shit. Are they all disgruntle employees?? Why can you just admit the fact that HPD has serious problems that need to be address instead of covering shit up.

01-06-2007, 10:09 PM
To the Idiot that goes by "Say What," So tell us, what have you done other then drive around aimlessly waiting to get dispatched to a call, so you can act like a great cop. Really what have you done? Do you make self initiated arrest for what matters? 22s, 26s, 29s, 52s or do you just 39 those that make you angry and charge them with the famous resisting w/o charge. Really, let us know what you have really done. Stop talking BS if you can't even truly walk the walk.

NO, b/c if I did those things that would me a HPD Cop wouldn't it?????

01-07-2007, 05:38 AM
Say What . . . please get help and soon, really! You've got serious repressed hostilities. What happened, mami stopped breast feeding recently and you are going through withdrawals?

Write what you want, we at HPD don't give a puck what a whiner like you post. The fact is that you tried to be one of us and were rejected, so now you're full of resentment.

Get a life loser, 50 States Security is hiring! On second thoughts, never mind, 50 States is a square away security company; a wimp like you would not survive there either.

Sorry, but you're S.O.L! Keep writing you pathetic comments, if that makes you feel good. All you are doing is showing what a pathetic A** you truly are! Try Reno 911, yeah that's your calling!

01-07-2007, 12:29 PM
WHY THE TRASH TALKING, THE DEGRADING, AND THE DISRESPECT! WHO CARES WHAT THE ISSUES ARE AT HPD! ITS ONLY FOR HPD OFC. TO WORRY ABOUT IT. PEOPLE THE BAD GUYS ARE OUT THERE NOT IN THIS FORUM. IF THOSE WHO ARE NOT HPD OFC'S OR WANNA BE HPD OFC'S WOULD PUT 1/4 OF THE ENERGY THEY PUT INTO COMING ON OUR MESSAGE BOARD AND DOWN TALKING HPD, AND PUT IT TO DOING POLICE WORK THEN COMMUNITY WOULD BE A LITTLE SAFER. IF YOUR NOT IN HPD OFC. THEN IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM WHAT GOES ON AT HPD. FIND SOME OTHER MESSAGE BOARD TO ENTERTAIN YOURSELF!!!!

YOUR BROHTER AT HPD, BE SAFE!!!!!!

01-12-2007, 04:38 PM
WHERE TO BEGIN... TO MAKE IT CLEAR...

-MDPD ALLOW LEO's THAT SCORED MARGINAL ON THEIR PSYCH TO WEAR THEIR BADGE. YOU NEED TO STOP BLAMING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING FOR NOT GETTING HIRED INTO THIS DEPARTMENT. (ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE DON'T WANT YOU& MOVE ON)

-THE SALARY, VEHICLES, EQUIPMENT, ALF's, TANDYS, SPANISH POPULATION, ADMINISTRATION, POLITICIANS, ETC ... MAKE THIS DEPARTMENT A REALLY DIFFICULT (SH*TY) PLACE TO WORK AT. (ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE& THAT’S WHY YOU NEITHER WORK HERE, NOR LIVE HERE). IF YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE YOU WON'T COME HERE TO WORK OR PLAY. IF YOU VALUE GOOD BROTHERS AND SISTER IN ARMS AND CAN STILL BE A COP...THEN WELCOME TO THE SUCK.

-NOW LETS DISCUSS YOUR VERSION OF OFFICER SAFETY.

YOU SAID... ON A POSSIBLE 29 IN PROGRESS, ANY HALFASS AGENCY WOULD SET UP A PERIMTER WITH K9 DIRECTING ALL THE ACTION BEFORE YOU WOULD MOVE IN...

WOW, WHAT TACTICAL WISDOM! WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS THAT ITS IS SOO TACTICALLY FLAWED THAT YOU GAVE YOURSELF AWAY... YOUR COMMENTS SHOWED THAT YOU’RE A TERRIFIED COWARD AND I KNOW YOU ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR AN AGENCY TO HIRE YOU. IF YOU WERE A TRUE OFFICER YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO POINT IN MENTIONING EXAMPLES OF FLUKUPS BECAUSE THEN YOU WOULD START MENTIONING HOW OTHER AGENCIES EXECUTE MENTAL RETARDS, LET PRISONERS EXCAPE IN THEIR FULLY LOADED MARKED UNITS, ETC...

-IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN THANKED FOR BACKING UP OTHER AGENCIES ... YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING THAT MERITS GRATITUDE. (YOU'VE JUST BLAMED ALL OTHER AGENCIES EXCEPT FOR YOURSELF...THE ACADAMY CALLS IT A CLUE).

AS MUCH AS I LOVE HEARING ALL 3RD PARTY COMMENTS WITH THE RETIRED HIALEAH LEO HALL OF FAME INTERVIEWS, YOUR MDC/ BCC REFERENCES UNRAVELED BY YOUR KEEN OBSERVATIONS AND YOUR INCESASENT WHINING ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT .... YOUR STATEMENTS ARE SO PHILOSOPHICLY CONTRADICTORY THAT IT’S NOT EVEN WORTH IT. GOOD LUCK IN THE AGENCY HUNT, YOU'LL NEED IT.

01-13-2007, 04:37 AM
-AGENCY WOULD SET UP A PERIMTER WITH K9 DIRECTING ALL THE ACTION WOW, WHAT TACTICAL WISDOM!

That’s what all of you in hialeah can basically do is come up with excuses to avoid the actual truth, YOU GUYS SUCK. You have the worst track record of police brutally second only to mpd. Since you have absolutely no tactical skills, you beat them to death when they smell your bull$hit. You are the biggest embarrassment of a police force in miami-dade where the average officer has the skill level of a speed-bump. Having a neanderthal for a chiel of police doesn’t help either. Perhaps that’s the way you guys hire your people, if they display any signs of intelligence you let them go.

Micromanagement of a bunch of retards with iqs of -50. None of you have any idea how to fight crime, so you beat everybody across the board in order to get some type of respect. Is getting soo bad that even puertorican cops won’t apply in your agency.

BTW: the reason why the k9 tactical approach seems out of place is b/c it makes sense.
K9= EL PERRO, it is not a candy bar you idiot.
Tactical= make an approach where the bad guys don’t see coming, you moron
Victim= you don’t beat them up, you help them
Suspects= you catch them, interrogate them, read them their rights
Civil Rights= the opposite of what you had in cuba and it’s protected by the Constitution.

I”LL GIVE YOU MORE LESSONS LATER. I KNOW IS NOT YOUR FAULT SINCE THE DEPARTMENT'S HOOKED ON PHONICS TAPES GOT LOST IN THE MAIL.

01-13-2007, 08:58 PM
[quote="RUDE COP":w59tfcsn]
-AGENCY WOULD SET UP A PERIMTER WITH K9 DIRECTING ALL THE ACTION WOW, WHAT TACTICAL WISDOM!

That’s what all of you in hialeah can basically do is come up with excuses to avoid the actual truth, YOU GUYS SUCK. You have the worst track record of police brutally second only to mpd. Since you have absolutely no tactical skills, you beat them to death when they smell your bull$hit. You are the biggest embarrassment of a police force in miami-dade where the average officer has the skill level of a speed-bump. Having a neanderthal for a chiel of police doesn’t help either. Perhaps that’s the way you guys hire your people, if they display any signs of intelligence you let them go.

Micromanagement of a bunch of retards with iqs of -50. None of you have any idea how to fight crime, so you beat everybody across the board in order to get some type of respect. Is getting soo bad that even puertorican cops won’t apply in your agency.

BTW: the reason why the k9 tactical approach seems out of place is b/c it makes sense.
K9= EL PERRO, it is not a candy bar you idiot.
Tactical= make an approach where the bad guys don’t see coming, you moron
Victim= you don’t beat them up, you help them
Suspects= you catch them, interrogate them, read them their rights
Civil Rights= the opposite of what you had in cuba and it’s protected by the Constitution.

I”LL GIVE YOU MORE LESSONS LATER. I KNOW IS NOT YOUR FAULT SINCE THE DEPARTMENT'S HOOKED ON PHONICS TAPES GOT LOST IN THE MAIL.[/quote:w59tfcsn]

A PERSON WHO SPENDS SO MUCH TIME DERIDING A POLICE AGENCY AND BY EXTENSION, ITS OFFICERS, HAS SERIOUS MENTAL ISSUES. LIKE I COMMENTED ON PREVIOUS POSTS, YOU NEED HELP!

IF YOU WERE TO PAUSE FOR A SECOND AND ANALYSE HOW UTTERLY INMATURE YOU COME ACCROSS, YOU WILL DISCERN WHY YOU WERE REJECTED BY HPD!

01-14-2007, 12:15 AM
Hey I’ve been enjoying my days off and I will be back to work and won’t have time to write here anymore. It’s sorta sad to work for such pitiful agency like hialeah. But I’m sure glad you guys are there for every rookie to learn how not to do things. Keep up the bad work and for all you new hialeah cops, don’t worry they’ll make slugs out of you in no time.

01-14-2007, 04:13 AM
Hey I’ve been enjoying my days off and I will be back to work and won’t have time to write here anymore. It’s sorta sad to work for such pitiful agency like hialeah. But I’m sure glad you guys are there for every rookie to learn how not to do things. Keep up the bad work and for all you new hialeah cops, don’t worry they’ll make slugs out of you in no time.

How nice! While you at it, why not play Russian Roulette with a fully loaded wheel gun. See if you have the mental acumen to beat the odds!

01-14-2007, 06:02 PM
You’re too funny! At least you’re entertaining...

-Don't worry; I'll be sure to send YOUR tactical recommendations to my boys.

"Say what's" ... Tactical recommendations for "possible 29 in progress"!

1rst. upon arrival, park vehicle 2 businesses away behind a building to provide cover.

2nd. exit vehicle with ballistic shield, Kevlar, and urban camo fatigues and low crawl to a tactically sound dumpster that provides cover where you can scream on the radio to get you the "K9's" to control all the "action".

3rd. when "K9" gets pulled from all over the city to set up your perimeter they control the "action"... start advising on air support, borrow FHP's armored personnel vehicle, start recalling SWAT. All the while you’re jotting down all the 13 of the units at the perimeter QTH's, QTR's, and unit involvements.

4rth. douse your pants that are full of feces and urine with your full canteen (blame it on the puddle you crawled through), call your loved ones screaming that your gonna "move in" and that your about to die. Speed dial Channel 7 news to give them a full status and your planned eulogy between you bawling sessions.

5th. "move in" ... shuffle step forward.... (Half of the city Pd in back of your and the USMC 22 MEU in route). And at approx. 25' away from the complainant who screams in his "Cuban Spanish" that he has been "29'd"... (fyi ... most civilians don't the difference between 26, 27, or 29's).

6th. Drop the turd on your SGT, where you tell him that. Clerk was 29'd with an open box cutter and took of with a frosty 6 pack of beer& $60 in hard cash, possible GOA. While he's on the hook with the Lt while you speed dial MDPD granting them jurisdictional authority to unfluck your scene.

Please see my previous post .... move on ... go to jobs.com, monster.com, etc... wait a year, take the psych again. Don't 43 ... this is actual good advice. Keep PTing and studying your handbook (close quarter urban combat techniques, department SOP ... etc). I don't think you should be a LEO but everyone needs a fantasy. Every LEO knows (or should know) that death is just around the corner... When the time comes, shoot clean.

Wasn't going to say anything but most of the retired HPD LEO's ("50" of them) are the ones who started the HPD reputations... this is true in our department and EVERY other department in SO FLA. I know you would never have figured out how philosophically flawed your rants were (and you welcome... here ends your lesson).

Very entertaining .... but seriously, let it go .... move on.

01-14-2007, 07:04 PM
MOVE ON? That's the most sage thing you've ever posted.

Anyone who devotes so much time typing such a psychopathic diatribe is in desperate need of psychological help. PLEASE SEEK IT! You are one frustrated wannabe cop. You probably drive around in a used PD car, listening to your scanner, dressed in black fatigues and sporting a "high and tight" hair cut.

On second thought, take one round out of the wheel gun!

01-14-2007, 11:50 PM
You know this is great both of you idiots devoting so much time to over come my posting. It is very clear from the amount of effort that you both adhere that your department is in deed in shambles. The fact that señor burro keeps on mentioning a desire for me to joint the ranks of hialeah illustrate the inferiority complex that he has on his pitiful department. Furthermore, mentioning over and over again the need to for me seek psychiatric treatment also illustrate his personal troubles and state of mind. Not withstanding his already delusional mind, hialeah pd is by far the most undesirable place for anybody to apply for a job. Only those who are ignorant on the history of the peace officers in this agency dare to venture and quickly realized the mistake they’ve made.

I’m doing this believe or not to show those that are the better part of hialeah pd the kind of trash that is present in their own ranks. Trust me, people in other forums notice and steer clear of this place. I feel bad as a fellow officer and a resident of the city of hialeah that we don’t have a better, more professional police force

01-15-2007, 12:00 AM
You know this is great both of you idiots devoting so much time to over come my posting. It is very clear from the amount of effort that you both adhere that your department is in deed in shambles. The fact that señor burro keeps on mentioning a desire for me to joint the ranks of Hialeah illustrate the inferiority complex that he has on his pitiful department. Furthermore, mentioning over and over again the need to for me seek psychiatric treatment also illustrate his personal troubles and state of mind. Not withstanding his already delusional mind, Hialeah pd is by far the most undesirable place for anybody to apply for a job. Only those who are ignorant on the history of the peace officers in this agency dare to venture and quickly realized the mistake they’ve made.

I’m doing this believe or not to show those that are the better part of Hialeah pd the kind of trash that is present in their own ranks. Trust me, people in other forums notice and steer clear of this place. I feel bad as a fellow officer and a resident of the city of Hialeah that we don’t have a better, more professional police force

Please change your meds, fast!

01-15-2007, 05:35 PM
On second thought, please don't stop posting here...

Who else will I ridicule?

Who else will 43 and mad type irrational insults only to back track in the guise of "showing the better part of Hialeah PD the kind of trash that is present in our ranks"?

... You read your previous posts didn't you?... I know, you feel pretty stupid right? Well not enough for you to stop posting and solidifing your position as a fool. ( I suggest that you read your post until you find a "point" that you haven't yet contradicted... you can do it ... I believe in you implicitly).

By the way... please refer to your first lesson. No shmit ... I said the department is indeed in bad shape and an undesirable place for anybody to apply at... thank you for taking your time out of "work" to let us know what is obvious. To think... this horrible department rejected you.

Now, your still here in our message board, considering what you wrote, taking about "professionalism" based on your relative standards (God! your a blissfully wonderful idiot!)... You have to be sadistic (I bet you let your boyfriend drop Cleveland steamers on your chest) ... I can't wait for your response, please don't leave.

01-16-2007, 04:22 PM
To Say what???:

If you would dedicate such energy and insight on becoming a PO, maybe some rural sheriff's office would take a second look at you. The only prerequisite there is to have full set of teeth.

Instead of stating the errors of other officers, why didn't you jump in and take charge of the 29 in progress? Oh, I forgot you just a wannabe, with a radio shack scanner, yellow lights and a plastic badge. In your infinite wisdom, you haven’t realized that impersonating an officer is a serous offense.

I here Tennessee sheriff’s office is hiring, this way you wouldn’t have to here anymore Spanish language, that obviously bother’s you, since you’ve made mention of it several times in your post. I here you get a life time membership and free white hood upon being hired.

Final advice, stay clear of Hialeah, stay over the bridge. Before you get 39’d for impersonating an officer.

Oh, I forgot 39 means arrested, sorry forgot your not a cop.

01-16-2007, 05:54 PM
To Say what???:

If you would dedicate such energy and insight on becoming a PO, maybe some rural sheriff's office would take a second look at you. The only prerequisite there is to have full set of teeth.

Instead of stating the errors of other officers, why didn't you jump in and take charge of the 29 in progress? Oh, I forgot you're just a wannabe, with a radio shack scanner, yellow lights and a plastic badge. In your infinite wisdom, you haven’t realized that impersonating an officer is a serous offense.

I hear that a Tennessee sheriff’s office is hiring, this way you wouldn’t have to hear anymore Spanish language, that obviously bothers you, since you’ve made mention of it several times in your post. I hear you get a life time membership and free white hood upon being hired.

Final advice, stay clear of Hialeah, stay over the bridge. Before you get 39’d for impersonating an officer.

Oh, I forgot 39 means arrested, sorry forgot you're not a cop.

HEY SAY WHAT: If you have a shred of dignity in you, you'll not show you wimpy post on this site ever again. Take this sage advice in earnest and just go away.

PS: Keep taking your medications, please!

01-16-2007, 06:53 PM
To Say what???:

Instead of stating the errors of other officers, why didn't you jump in and take charge of the 29 in progress? Oh, I forgot you just a wannabe, with a radio shack scanner, yellow lights and a plastic badge. In your infinite wisdom, you haven’t realized that impersonating an officer is a serous offense.

I here Tennessee sheriff’s office is hiring, this way you wouldn’t have to here anymore Spanish language, that obviously bother’s you, since you’ve made mention of it several times in your post. I here you get a life time membership and free white hood upon being hired.

Oh, I forgot 39 means arrested, sorry forgot your not a cop.

PS: Under FSS 843.08, Falsely personating officer is a third degree felony. For your sake, stop it.

01-17-2007, 05:58 AM
PS: Under FSS 843.08, Falsely personating officer is a third degree felony. For your sake, stop it.

WOW did you look the up in Google you jerkoff. I got my certification long before most of you were kissing @ss to your fto. I realized something yesterday when I had a chat with one of your female’s officers that patrols in the westside. You have some good officers still in your department and also that the majority of the people that post here aren’t really hpd officers. I had my say and word is out. Some of you are going to find out that the way you conduct business is going to change within the next months or so. Señor burro don’t worry as a psa they’ll consider you for an officer position when the vacancies come up.

01-17-2007, 03:50 PM
YES! I knew you wouldn't let me down. My personal beacon of stupidity! Alright, let’s translate your empty message.

-After your interview of a female LEO you had an epiphany that counter acted your personal experience and the verbal statements you took from the "50" veteran officers... <conclusion> HPD has some good officers.

-Then you stated that "I had my say and the WORD is out" ... You couldn't do it, could you?... In the previous lesson I requested that your review your post in order to find an uncontradicted POINT that you made....That bad huh?....

-In your closing remark you made mention of an ominous change that's in the horizon(the way we conduct business)... Thank you for having your ear to the ground, I bet your Indian name is "flaming bull ship". In addition, this change that will happen in the next month or so... happens all the time in our department ... from week to week... So? We stopped being surprised about the administration's knee jerk reactions.

Almost forgot, I commend you on your French CERTIFICATION ... I understand why you sabotage your psych exams, it keeps you from getting hired in any department... which allows you to practice backseat law enforcement all over the county, state, & nation.

What suspense! Your past post it seemed it was your last one ... but I may be underestimating the idiot factor ... don't fight it ... just type ... the sweet clicking of the keyboard ... it selfish if you stop entertaining us ... come on ... post reply .... click post reply .... you know you want to ... post reply ... POST REPLY! ... just do it ... push your boyfriend's Cleveland Steamer off your chest, get off your mother's couch, click POST REPLY! ... it hurts but you like the pain and humiliation ... just do it ... <subliminal message> {{{{POST REPLY}}}}

01-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey SAY WHAT: Do you know what really frightens me about you? That you may in fact be a FSS 943 certified police officers!

Then I woke up in a cold sweat!

01-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey SAY WHAT: Do you know what really frightens me about you? That you may in fact be a FSS 943 certified police officers!

Then I woke up in a cold sweat!

PS: Please ask your mom to change your meds. Clearly, your current prescription is not helping!

03-13-2007, 05:05 AM
[quote="Pepe_Tolete"]I have found out that the HPD hiring process is more on who they like more than who is qualified

GOOD EXAMPLE ARE THE BOLANOS!!! WITH A PAST OF GRAND THEFT AUTO......... TELL ME ABOUT IT

03-13-2007, 03:21 PM
HASTA CUANDO...

03-13-2007, 09:45 PM
I have not make any other posting because I was hoping you GED’rs would have joined the team and played ball. However, it is obvious to me that you clowns will never grow up. Well all of the sector one personnel are going to get slammed for their immoral actions! No Mercy!!

What you think you can just dismiss me by not answering my post. I am going to make it my personal mission to get rid of as many GED’rs as I can. The Mayor is on board and will support me in all his capacity.

Quick question do you clowns get any benefit other police departments don’t get? Because you are not the bottom of the barrel, you are below the barrel!! I have seen security guards that look more professional than you guys. Yes that I very sad. But in the end it is the culture of coffee that has promenaded in HPD for so long. For the rest of you sector one is on lock down. I have personally already been informed that action will be taken against sector one afternoon officers for leaving their shift too early. You clowns can’t even do your jobs a full shift. IA has begun to pull tapes and worksheets. You wanted a war, well you got one you GED’rs. For those of you that have been here long remember hat Raul showed us here at city hall how to put you cops in your places. So when you come in to see the mayor I hope your don’t shake to bad in your little boots.

Ignore me! You could not no matter how hard you try GED’rs. By the way only 12% of HPD has college degrees. That is pitiful.

:twisted: :evil:

03-14-2007, 02:53 AM
My fellow officers, on behalf of my many employees, those hardworking churro sales-persons plying their vending trade on Hialeah's thoroughfares, thank your for your courtesy and discretion.

Business is great; from now on, as an expression my gratitude, a free bag of churros any time you come in contact with any of my sales representatives.

You fellows in sector one, resist! Take the discipline to the PBA and have their staff prepare an arse kicking response. Appeal any and all discipline. Don't give up!

03-14-2007, 03:49 AM
Please let's dont exaggerate! IA HAS NOT PULLED ANY TAPE! THEY DONT NEED THEM!!!!!!!

03-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Your mission? You do you little cops think you are? Your mission is what we here at city Hall tell you it is. If you forget that I will pick up my mobile phone and call your chief and tell him to take care of a panhandler on palm ave and see how fast you have to stop drinking coffee and get out there.

You will do what we say when we say it or else. By the way I have a bone to pick with one of your sergeants. He insulted me the other day and told me to stroll backwards to city hall! You sir are done!! I will have your rank by the end of this year. Who in the hell do you think you are to converse to me in that manner. I am the chief of staff of City Hall and you are nothing but a little cop. Also I did not appreciate the fact that when I spoke to you in Spanish you kept speaking to me in English as if refusing to speak Spanish, which by your last name you must know because you understood what I said.

Sorry to have derailed, but the ignorance of that sergeant was atrocious. Perhaps I will have a two for one special and have him discipline with the large fellow. But back to our topic, there is nothing wrong with the current mission of HPD. I have personally written a new philosophy manual for HPD which will be printed later this year. In it you will find what the new HPD will be all about. There are quotes from great men of integrity of HPD such as the sector one commander as well as the sector four commander just to name a few. As far a leaving can some of you please hurry up and stop talking about leaving and do like a “Nike” commercial and just do it!! I can not start my new project until the ratio of GED’rs is down to at least 35% to educated professional police officers. Thank you and any suggestions will be welcomed.

03-14-2007, 03:08 PM
For those of you yearning to work in a non-hostile work environment, good news! The City of Davie is hiring! Basic salary starts at 46K, which is not bad .

03-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Mr. Churro my old advisory. Giving free advice again are you. You know what they say about people that give free advice. They went to jail instead of law school (brouhaha). I crack myself up. So please keep telling all of the GED’rs where to go. Unfortunately no other department other than perhaps Opa-Locka might hire them. The only officers that get hired by other agencies from HPD are the few good ones we get that leave before they are contaminated. Before they know it they are drinking coffee four times a day, weighting three hundred pounds, and trying to find their old GED diploma.

But go ahead Mr. Churro and give your ignorant advice. Perhaps if those GED’rs won’t listen to me they will listen to you and get as far from HPD as possible.

Here is a special warning to sector one officers. Be on your toes because I just had a meeting with Sergio and he has assured me things will change or heads will roll!!!

A quick observation. Why is it that the sector one officers appeared to be more Neanderthal than the rest? Do you guys have some sort of IQ test to see where you can work or do they go by the date on your GED.

03-14-2007, 08:18 PM
My fellow officers, though some of you might need the extra cash working off-duty jobs provide, a measly $23.00 an hour is an insult. In protest, stop working all off-duty jobs. If forced, it's over time!

03-14-2007, 08:36 PM
You are instigating a Mutiny Mr. Churro! That is against the law and you will pay for your comments. I will have a subpoena for your IP address on my desk by 03-27-07 Sir.

As far as not working the extra duty, you GED’rs live a far to extravagant life style to be able to stop working extra duty. You are victims of your own ignorance and lack of education. Where else are you GED’rs going to make more than $23 an hour? No where that’s where!

You are right above a security guard and below a McDonald’s employee of the month. I better not hear from any of my numerous sources that there is a conspiracy not to work the extra duties which the city so generously provides for you. If I even get a sniff I will have your Chief start and IA investigation immediately just like I did with the sector one personnel.

Ask your buddies in sector one how it feels to be on the hot seat? They are cowering right as we speak, trying to make back door deals in an attempt to keep their jobs. They are pitiful. At least the large fellow has admitted his guilt and shared the responsibility./ That is commendable sir. However, you have a lot about leadership to learn from Sergio before we can place our trust in you again. You must asp[ire to be like Sergio or Lazaro who are the very image of integrity and respect. The kind of leaders that other officers will follow anywhere!!!