PDA

View Full Version : LOOKS LIKE LEE COUNTY

12-30-2006, 08:45 PM
got a contingent offer from Lee County pending on psych that I need to take(passed Colliers). they fitted me for vest and sent me to get my academy uniforms for the Jan 8th class

on my way .

ps Collier called and said background was done the majors meet on Mondays last monday was a hoiladay this monday is a holiday I guess they wont get to me till after the Jan 8th class .

12-31-2006, 03:09 AM
Well, I am happy but sorry to hear that. Happy that got you got good news about a job, sorry it wasn't with us.

Lee County Sheriff's Office is a fine agency with many dedicated professionals and you will do well there if you work hard stay out of the politics.

Good luck in that Academy, and whatever you do, keep your nose clean and your options open.

Remember, YOUR agency is YOUR team- and you need to feel like its the BEST team there is. If ever you don't feel that way, start looking for a new team be on.

Above all, every day you put on that uniform you should strive to BE what you REPRESENT....And know in your heart that what you do, you do for the right reasons.

Good Luck, and Be Safe.

01-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Congrats. Look like im going in to the class that starts after the January 8th for Lee County. I really prefered Collier, but with Lee sending me straight to the road, I coudlnt turn it down. I heard Lee County runs their own pre-academy that is really hard PT wise, so lucky you for getting to bypass that!