PDA

View Full Version : Online gamers

12-22-2006, 04:45 AM
Xbox 360 gamers post you game tags. Just getting into it and looking for fellow officers/Deputies to play online with.

12-23-2006, 03:06 AM
Don't be name stealin' now 8)

NUTTBALL
12-24-2006, 06:46 AM
Ok, first of all you can't steal other peoples names online. Once you pick a name it is yours. Like mine is NUTTBALL, no one else can use that name.
They can use variations like NUTTBALL 1 or something like that. Microsoft
did this so you can be tracked by them and your friends at all times. When you do choose a name make sure you pick one you really like.
Microsoft will charge you $$$$$ every time you change your name. They do this to try and deter people from changing it. So again choose wisley.
If the name you want is taken add something to it and make it yours.
Since you seem to be new to this. Here are the most popular played games right now for online play.
1. Rainbow Six Vegas (Lots of Leo's play this)
2. Gears of War
3. Call of Duty 3
4. Splinter Cell Double Agent
I hope this helps :lol:

12-24-2006, 08:24 AM
What do you B.itches wanna be when you grow up?? UNREAL!!!!

NUTTBALL
12-24-2006, 04:00 PM
First of all you have to look at gaming as not being just for kids. I play because it a good stress reliever. I also play because you can meet other Officers and build contacts. I have used contacts that I have made off the Xbox for work related things. So its more then just a kids thing. But that is the problem with most in this job. They think their to grown up. :lol:

12-29-2006, 07:09 PM
For Kids??????

I believe the US Military uses video games to help train troops.

Work hard, Game Hard

see ya on-line Nuttball.

12-31-2006, 04:28 AM
Lets not forget Law Enforcement. Ever hear of F.A.T.S. machine or a driving simulator. E2** ever play solitare on your computer? E2** lets hear some of your hobbies.. Ye not judge les ye be judged.

01-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Hey i hear Vaughn got some good games to play in the squad car, can you play a partner car to car?

01-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Shake, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Bake