PDA

View Full Version : New Copwear Store For FHP!!

Couch
12-20-2006, 07:49 AM
Ive opened a Lawdog Copwear store for FHP. Come check it out at:
http://www.cafepress.com/copwearfhp

Ill be happy to design something for you. Send requests to:

couchracer@hotmail.com

Be Safe....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v319/tankexmortis/Smileys/th_1a09bf0b.gif

12-20-2006, 08:38 PM
Cool stuff. I wish I was proud to be an employee of FHP so I could buy some of your items.

12-21-2006, 07:10 PM
You mean you're a trooper and not proud? If so, you should move on to something you like or something better suited to you. The Highway Patrol is like the Marine Corps of law enforcement. We are the elite. We only need proud, gung ho members.

12-21-2006, 08:32 PM
You mean you're a trooper and not proud? If so, you should move on to something you like or something better suited to you. The Highway Patrol is like the Marine Corps of law enforcement. We are the elite. We only need proud, gung ho members.

Look Out....incoming!!!!! :shock:

12-22-2006, 07:08 AM
The Highway Patrol is like the Marine Corps of law enforcement. We are the elite. We only need proud, gung ho members.

Better get a dumpster for that load of S**T.

12-22-2006, 01:02 PM
You keep lying like that, Santa won't bring you any cool FHP toys for Christmas.

12-22-2006, 01:28 PM
[quote="Lt. Albondigas":pxyxob06]The Highway Patrol is like the Marine Corps of law enforcement. We are the elite. We only need proud, gung ho members.

Better get a dumpster for that load of S**T.[/quote:pxyxob06]

Aww come on, you guys can do better than that. :devil: :cop:

12-23-2006, 04:21 AM
HA! HA! The Marine Corps of law enforcement? FUNNY! That guy must be a rookie with no prior experience!

12-23-2006, 06:04 AM
If FHP is not then who is, some of those local guys who havent seen their toes in 20 years.

12-23-2006, 02:37 PM
HA! HA! The Marine Corps of law enforcement? FUNNY! That guy must be a rookie with no prior experience!

Even more to the point - he's never been a Marine!

:P

12-23-2006, 09:27 PM
I usually reserve my sarcastic comments on here but......WHAT A DOUCHEBAG!!!

12-24-2006, 04:26 PM
If FHP is not then who is, some of those local guys who havent seen their toes in 20 years.

No doubt.....who do you think is going to command the most respect on scene?? Barney Fife from the local PD or a Florida State Trooper showing up wearing the ubiquitous campaign cover? Yes, this is a rhetorical question. 8)

12-24-2006, 05:14 PM

No doubt.....who do you think is going to command the most respect on scene?? Barney Fife from the local PD or a Florida State Trooper showing up wearing the ubiquitous campaign cover? Yes, this is a rhetorical question. 8)

Very well said brother.

12-24-2006, 11:17 PM

Very well said brother.

How can they command respect when most can't even speak English? The Green and Blue uniforms are a lot more professional looking. Many agencies in Palm Beach and Broward counties have the campaign covers. Not to mention in Palm Beach County we have a lot of FAT troopers and a lot of DUMB ones also. Who do you people think you are always believe your better than everyone. You get less pay, cheaper equipment, higher paying benefits, you don't have tasers, you can't use your car off duty, and last time I checked the Sheriff is the Chief LEO of the county, you don't even have that claim to fame. You're not even a "State Police" you are merely a taillight chaser. Whens the last time a trooper answered a shots fire call at a bank, or a violent domestic with a murder suicide. The gruesome murders of the family in Saint Lucie county was worked by the Sheriff, not FHP who is too incompetent to work it themselves. Your only claim to fame is you have good overtime. The funny thing is even your overtime is dropping like flies when people realize they can have an Officer or a Deputy work it for twenty Dollars less an hour. You like to write cops tickets and forget in South Florida there are 3 times as many Deputies in 3 counties are there are Pooper Troopers in the state. I roll up on a crash on SR9 and people have told me they have been waiting 2 hours for a Trooper. I just work the crash. I understand you work crashes for Cities and Counties up north but in South Florida there's no excuse to take 3 hours to respond to a crash. Get a life there's really no use for FHP other than for crashes. Honestly, FHP should be dismantled to save tax payer dollars

12-25-2006, 02:23 AM
Man......Did you come up with all that on your own. Get some brains...you tool

12-25-2006, 04:37 PM
Who do you people think you are always believe your better than everyone.

Didn't this dude just criticize troopers for not being able to speak English?

12-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Every time they talk about creating a state police or merge FHP under FDLE, the sheriffs association does their best to shoot it down. Who is scared of who? Im all for it, theres enough violent crimes for everyone out there. But I guess you have to keep your political agencys happy.

12-26-2006, 03:53 PM
How can they command respect when most can't even speak English? The Green and Blue uniforms are a lot more professional looking. Many agencies in Palm Beach and Broward counties have the campaign covers.

Hey assmuncher, obiviously your proud of your agency and you should be. However, Your Blue and Green wash and wear uniforms are no match compared to a State Trooper. Doesn't matter what state. Your little shorts and tennis shoes. You cant be for real. You put down everything they do and then attempt a lame attempt to attack the uniform because you can't attack anything else. Littleman grow up, every agency has a few members who wouldn't look good in anything they wore, look around your department, you know you seen that fatass, sitting around that embaresses you it happens. I can't even begin to explain the demographics of the Patrol, but you comment on them speaking english is a pure rubish. Obviously you can't pass a polygraph or you would be a state trooper. Get a life, remember the person more than the uniform commands respect, does not matter what agency you work for. As far as looks are conerned, the brown uniform looks alot more professional from a citizens point of view.

12-26-2006, 05:16 PM
Obviously you can't pass a polygraph or you would be a state trooper

Perhaps Capt. Crotta said it best at my indoctorination way back when I first began the application process for FHP. He stated, in paraphrase:

The application process you're about to go through is extremely rigorous, and will filter a huge percentage of you out. If you think you can't pass a poly or if you have a shady background, or if you don't think you can handle 30 weeks of the most intense academy in the state, go ahead and leave this room now. I hear the City and County are hiring.

12-27-2006, 04:06 PM

Perhaps Capt. Crotta said it best at my indoctorination way back when I first began the application process for FHP. He stated, in paraphrase:

Crotta wasn't even a pimple on my ass when I came on, but he hit the nail on the head with that comment. Look everyone should be proud of their agency and thats enough. The little dirtbags that come on here attempting to cause hate and discontent, do the same thing in their respective agency. Only difference is that everyone knows who they are and they ignore them. They have to find some outlet, so here they are. Addressing the uniform issue. Well some where in your state statutes you will find one that addresses who wears what color and when. Thats why the deputy sheriff's are green and white and the local police blue and the State Patrol Brown. A few years ago before most of you came on Ft. Lauderdale had brown uniforms, they finally switched over and now they have the traditional blue that is worn by almost every local police agency in the united states. They fought hard to keep the brown, hum wonder why? It looked intimidating and commanded respect? It also separated them from all of the other city police that wore blue. In a nut shell that how you can at a glance tell one agency from another between local, county and state. That was then intended purpose. Get a brain and quit bashing each other agencies.

12-16-2007, 06:56 PM
:roll:

12-17-2007, 03:02 AM
Doesn't metro dade pay to wear brown?

12-17-2007, 08:38 AM

Very well said brother.

How can they command respect when most can't even speak English? The Green and Blue uniforms are a lot more professional looking. Many agencies in Palm Beach and Broward counties have the campaign covers. Not to mention in Palm Beach County we have a lot of FAT troopers and a lot of DUMB ones also. Who do you people think you are always believe your better than everyone. You get less pay, cheaper equipment, higher paying benefits, you don't have tasers, you can't use your car off duty, and last time I checked the Sheriff is the Chief LEO of the county, you don't even have that claim to fame. You're not even a "State Police" you are merely a taillight chaser. Whens the last time a trooper answered a shots fire call at a bank, or a violent domestic with a murder suicide. The gruesome murders of the family in Saint Lucie county was worked by the Sheriff, not FHP who is too incompetent to work it themselves. Your only claim to fame is you have good overtime. The funny thing is even your overtime is dropping like flies when people realize they can have an Officer or a Deputy work it for twenty Dollars less an hour. You like to write cops tickets and forget in South Florida there are 3 times as many Deputies in 3 counties are there are Pooper Troopers in the state. I roll up on a crash on SR9 and people have told me they have been waiting 2 hours for a Trooper. I just work the crash. I understand you work crashes for Cities and Counties up north but in South Florida there's no excuse to take 3 hours to respond to a crash. Get a life there's really no use for FHP other than for crashes. Honestly, FHP should be dismantled to save tax payer dollars

Get your lousy, local loser azz out of this forum. You local idiots come to bash FHP and it gets old. We all know that the general public has, does and always will believe that the State LEO is top dog. No matter where you are. PERCEPTION IS REALITY. So local loser beat it before you get your azz handed to you, jerk.

Semper Fi

12-21-2007, 02:04 PM
That's right!!!

07-02-2008, 04:22 AM

Very well said brother.

wow

07-02-2008, 04:25 AM
Doesn't metro dade pay to wear brown?

yes they do

07-04-2008, 01:15 AM

Very well said brother.

You are so full of sh-t, A crash on SR 9 waitting for 2 hours and you worked it. Why dont you say what agency you are from. Go to this link http://www.flhsmv.gov/fhp/PhotoGallery/ ... 062708.htm (http://www.flhsmv.gov/fhp/PhotoGallery/2008/PG062708.htm) , and aslo read 321.05. And you are right the Sheriff is the lead chief law enforcement officer in a county , not the road deputy. Why dont you grow up and act like a Law Enforcemnet Officer. We all have different missions in Law enforcement and we are all important. Not one agency can do it all.

07-04-2008, 06:39 AM

Last time in traffic court, I saw to FHP troopers (both males) with bellys so big they have to use mirror to hook there duty belt together. Please, you all for sure got some big fat bodies.

07-04-2008, 06:43 AM

The application process you're about to go through is extremely rigorous, and will filter a huge percentage of you out. If you think you can't pass a poly or if you have a shady background, or if you don't think you can handle 30 weeks of the most intense academy in the state, go ahead and leave this room now. I hear the City and County are hiring.

Whoops...part of Crotta's remarks got cut off. Let me finish it.

I hear the City and County are hiring at twice the starting pay of us.

07-10-2008, 12:42 AM

:shock:

07-10-2008, 12:43 AM

:shock: