PDA

View Full Version : OVERLAP

12-19-2006, 12:59 AM
RUMOR IS OVERLAP WILL BE AN 07 AFTER DIVISION KING DIECENSO LEAVES JAN 12TH. HEARD THAT TODAY AND HOPE ITS TRUE AS IT IS OVERDUE.

12-19-2006, 01:01 AM
CAN ANGEL COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND PLAY ?

12-19-2006, 01:14 AM
why not spend 15 min looking around for service requests like garbage in the alley way , damaged street signs etc...
then get in service an take care of the next shift
Let CST keep doing the dirty work they love so much
DIP stuff
every one is happy and we make a diffrence in the city

john doe
12-19-2006, 07:33 PM
god I hope you are right. I for one would go out and do police work because I want to, not because they are telling me to. And we can help each other out by cancelling the prior shift from calls so that they can chill and hope the next shift does the same for us, like it used to be. And bring back morale and smiling faces!!!

02-28-2007, 02:07 PM
so dicenso left and we are still 10 on the overlap.....Laughing my ass off!!!! Maybe now that they screw with the hours the only people that will have the overlap is midnights. I am sure that A105 has a great plan for that four hour overlap. somebody please help. we (afternoons) keep getting screwed because midnights needs more numbers.

03-01-2007, 06:24 PM
Angel is not so deep in the closet..........He's just waiting for the right time to "Come out".

03-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Mids has all the #s it needs check the stats. You Noon guys cry too much. Grow some.

03-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Why do you all cry so much about 1 hour of time which you are making great money to be here doing such easy work. It is not like you are working in overtown, carol city, or some other dump where real bad guys are lurking. We are working in paradise!!! I think the hardest part of my day is trying to decide on which type of food to eat and at which of the million available locations we have to eat. If you were in another city you would be forced to brown bag it everyday or eat at some corner mom and pops rib shack. Besides, just go out and put some bum in jail, 1 arrest stat on the overlap pleases the brass and you are a great cop in their eyes. Who is fooling who? Stop the complaining and just do what you are asked, if you worked somewhere else it could be alot worse.

03-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Thank you for your opinion Mr City of Miami Cop but in the future please stay on your agencies web site and keep yourself on your side of the city limits.

Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one, in your case where it does not concern you at all , butt out............................................

Shouldn't you be worrying about your own contract ?

03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I think the point is the overlap smells like a "Miami" thing, we dont want any thing to do with miami Our Citizens deserve better , then the Bananna republic and joke miami is

So the question is who do we have from miami that is making this place go down hill?

03-12-2007, 03:56 PM
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF CRYING P-----S!!
I'M A BEACH POPO. YES WE DO HAVE IT GOOD HERE. WE HAVE CRIME ALSO OVER FLOWING OVER FROM SISTER CITY MIAMI. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO WORK IN MIAMI BUT I WONDER WHY OFFICERS DO NOT LEAVE THERE FOR BETTER VENUES?
BEACH GUYS DO NOT SHUN OUT OPINIONS FROM OTHER AGENCIES, WE ARE A BENCHMARK OF A FACADE P.D. WE ALL KNOW IT. WE HAVE SOME GOOD OFFICERS AND SOME POOR POOR ONES, LIKE EVERYWHERE I SUPPOSE.

07-06-2008, 11:26 PM
why is it here ask GN