PDA

View Full Version : FOPChildren's X-mas Party

12-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Does anyone know what the age limit is for the kids at the Family X-mas party on Saturday? Thanks!

12-14-2006, 06:40 PM
I think the limit is 11 yoa. Enjoy. :lol:

12-14-2006, 08:21 PM
11 is the age limit to receive a present. We bring our older children, as it's a family event as we go as a family. :)

See y'all there!

12-16-2006, 02:14 AM
My oldest is getting too old. :cry:

...which means we're getting old. :shock:

12-18-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey, next year I'm renting a Big Bus and bringing my brothers kids and the neighborhood chidren to the FOP X-Mas party for the handout in toys paid by the FOP.

I don't have any kids yet but I figure it's okay since FOP Vice Prez SS brought his non-member relatives kids to the party. Really, if they are that bad off I wouldn't mind but I know they are not. At any rate, I'm sure the Officer Friendly's could put them on the Christmas Cheer List. In fact, I'm sure they are used to it since many of their clients claim all their other relatives as their children so they can get more free stuff paid for by the good deeds of others.

It's actually a little embarassing to hear that non members were snuck in by a senior member of the FOP Board. If it wasn't a secret or sly act why weren't the rest of you invited to bring other relatives kids. Remember the word integrity is in the oath.

I'm not bashing the board in anyway because I think they are doing a great job. I'm just laying out the facts and warning those who take constructive criticism well that people see this activity and perceive it as improper and self serving and isn't that what was being said about the past members.

Enough said. :oops: :oops: :oops:

12-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, I was there. Not sure who you got your information from, not that it matters. The members of the board put in so much work to put this party on, I was very impressed. We are just FOP members, not on the board, or trying to kiss butt or anything, just to clarify.
Anyway, we've been to many Christmas parties and this was the best.

It was great for two reasons. One, it was well organized and FUN! Two, everyone was civil, friendly and had the Christmas spirit. The kids had a blast and it brought everyone together to talk and have fellowship.

Now, if we could do that next month as adults minus the kids.. that would be fantastic!!

There is always something to nit pick about... I tell you what.. many an hour was put into organizing that party. It showed, and I for one, am very appreciative of them for their hard work.

THANK YOU board members and especially your wives. GREAT JOB!!!! :D

12-20-2006, 08:36 AM
Hey, next year I'm renting a Big Bus and bringing my brothers kids and the neighborhood chidren to the FOP X-Mas party for the handout in toys paid by the FOP.

I don't have any kids yet but I figure it's okay since FOP Vice Prez SS brought his non-member relatives kids to the party. Really, if they are that bad off I wouldn't mind but I know they are not. At any rate, I'm sure the Officer Friendly's could put them on the Christmas Cheer List. In fact, I'm sure they are used to it since many of their clients claim all their other relatives as their children so they can get more free stuff paid for by the good deeds of others.

It's actually a little embarassing to hear that non members were snuck in by a senior member of the FOP Board. If it wasn't a secret or sly act why weren't the rest of you invited to bring other relatives kids. Remember the word integrity is in the oath.

I'm not bashing the board in anyway because I think they are doing a great job. I'm just laying out the facts and warning those who take constructive criticism well that people see this activity and perceive it as improper and self serving and isn't that what was being said about the past members.

Enough said. :oops: :oops: :oops: