PDA

View Full Version : Devinci Bear Crawl

12-13-2006, 06:29 PM
On 12-13-06 I was driving down the road when a Largo Police Car pulled up next to me. I was eating a HUGE bear claw and enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee when I looked to the left and noticed that the Officer was staring at me. I thought, no way is this Officer getting a bite of my Bear Claw or getting a sip of my coffee.

The light turned green and I am observing that the Officer is slowing down as if he is trying to get behind me. So i did what any self respecting Bear Claw eater does and started eating faster. Dang! He is pulling me over.

I pull over and little does he know but I have already eaten the whole Bear Claw. The Officer knocks on my window and asks, "Do you know why I pulled you over?". Trying to keep my cool and empty my mouth of a wonderful tasting treat, I replied...."Ah, no Officer. What did I do?". The Officer said that he observed me acting a little suspicious so he wanted to make sure that I was okay. I assured that Officer that I was perfectly fine and that I do not need any asstance. Just as I started to think that he was just trying to be helpful the Officer said, "I noticed that you were eating a over sized Bear Claw?"

I have never lied to the Police ever but I didn't want to give up "The Spot". Why yes I was enjoying a wonderful Bear Claw why do you ask? The Officer licked his lips and bent down as if he were looking for a bag with writing on it or to give me the "The Look". I gripped the steering wheel and swallowed the last bit of that wonderful Bear Claw then listened to the thumps of my heart pick up. Where did you get it.

Just as the sweat started rolling down my fore head the Officer was talking into his mic. All I heard was "I am on my way Sarg.".

The Secret of the Mighty Bear Claw is safe, for now. If you see me driving and eating, a Mighty Bear Claw. You may try and sqeeze the location out of me but..........you can try. 8)

12-14-2006, 05:12 AM
what the hell is the point of that?

if it was an attempt at a donut joke, those got old about 20 years ago.

12-18-2006, 05:48 PM
The point was to lighten up the mood on this site. Too many people want to gripe about what everyone else is doing and are not paying attention to themselves.

This was a short story to lighten up so many pessimistic officers who will call you their brother or sister to your face and then run to IA in a flash.

In the old days cops would drink on the job, maybe the mood was a little lighter then. 8)