PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye, Glimmerman

Ten6Niner
12-09-2006, 07:12 PM
I have a feeling we won't be hearing from "Glimmerman" any more. Maybe from "Glimmer Man"(with a space seperating Glimmer from Man), but definitely not "Glimmerman". :twisted:

Glimmerman
12-09-2006, 07:36 PM
You won't get rid of me that easy! And if I find out who you are, jailer, me and my explorer buddies will kick your butt!

12-09-2006, 09:29 PM
what is your deal

12-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Ten niner is corrupt and knows the mod whata punk.

Ten6Niner
12-10-2006, 03:03 AM
You too, 187. Bye bye!

12-10-2006, 05:54 AM
Seems to me like you are running scared. You invite the conversation from other posters like the glimmerman yet when something is said that you dont agree with, you are going to get them kicked off the site? Way to stand up like a man. Hope i dont ever have to count on you on the street.....

Ten6Niner
12-10-2006, 04:09 PM
stinkweed? POOF! :twisted:

guest123? POOF! :twisted:

Ten6Niner
12-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey...this is fun!

8)

I wonder if they'll figure out what's going on?

:devil:

Surely, more registered users only helps sell ads?!

:evil:

12-10-2006, 11:18 PM
I find it quite disturbing that the subject who calls himself ten-niner has the ability to enter into some1 private log on and delete at will persons screen name. I thought this was a board you could express your opinions freely. This is a corrupted board run by Ten -Niner who is 1 of the MODS. Evidently you can only express opinions he agrees with or he will kick you off the site. So much for confidential info. I know who you are my friend and i will deal with you at another time.........So keep playing with peoples personal info and nobody will post on this site again.. So long you jerk

12-10-2006, 11:21 PM
Hi

12-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Im stupid

12-11-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm sorry.. I don't always agree with 10-6-9er, but I have to admit this is pretty damn funny!!!! :lol: I guess some people fail to realize that it isn't disagreements you dislike, but rather stupid people. We have disagreed in the past, but it was always intelligently. See ya 'round 10-6-9er!

Ten6Niner
12-11-2006, 03:51 AM
I find it quite disturbing that the subject who calls himself ten-niner has the ability to enter into some1 private log on and delete at will persons screen name. I thought this was a board you could express your opinions freely. This is a corrupted board run by Ten -Niner who is 1 of the MODS. Evidently you can only express opinions he agrees with or he will kick you off the site. So much for confidential info. I know who you are my friend and i will deal with you at another time.........So keep playing with peoples personal info and nobody will post on this site again.. So long you jerk

OK, I'll let you weiners in on the joke. I can't enter into anyone elses log on. Glimmerman, 187, etc didn't have log ons. They just kept using the same name. If you go to the home page for the message boards and register a name, then no one else can use it. They didn't register, so I did using their names...and bang! They can't use that name anymore.

Also, I am not a MOD. To my knowledge, I don't know any MODS. You don't know me, but if you do and you are my friend, I guess I talk to you regularly and look forward to being "dealt with."

Again, I haven't messed with anyones personal information, I just played by the rules. Hate the game...not the player.

12-11-2006, 03:32 PM
No, we hate you. Youre a shizzit stirring little azzhole and I'd be shocked if you were on the road. But then again you could be one of the whiney new breed pricks that's in need of an azz kicking. Don't drop your tazer man, what would you do?!?!?!

12-23-2006, 07:36 PM
agreed. this punk has way to much time on his hands. be surprised if he is current leo...most likely just a shiz-stirring retard.

12-23-2006, 08:17 PM
I think the loser is on vacation, I know who he is...friends of the mod

Ten6Niner
12-26-2006, 01:56 PM
I think the loser is on vacation, I know who he is...friends of the mod

Helllooooooo & Merry Christmas! Nope, wasn't on vacation. Just kickin' back watching y'all bumble around the board! Ha! Ha!

And IF you know who I am, look me up on SONET, dial *67 then my department cell and give me a holler. With the *67, you of course, will remain anonymous and can call me bad names and hurt my feelings all you want.

:wink:

12-26-2006, 10:09 PM
siiiiigh...your crap gets so old. make a new years resolution. stay far away from computers and keep your shiz stirring, immature thoughts to yourself.