PDA

View Full Version : What!

12-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Case #20110 False official statement; False statement on an employment application

Commission staff received information, from a law enforcement agency, that the respondent, who was employed at another law enforcement agency, had submitted an application for employment and provided false information on the application. During the course of the background investigation, the agency received notification that the respondent had been arrested in 1997 for violating a county ordinance. The respondent had previously answered “no” to the question on the employment application that asked , “Have you ever been arrested, charged, or given a notice or summons to appear for any criminal violation, even as a juvenile?” When questioned, the respondent stated that he did not disclose the arrest information because others advised him not to do so because the record did not appear in NCIC or FCIC. The respondent had also completed CJSTC form 68, attesting to the fact that the information contained in his application was true and correct.

Penalty Guidelines: Revocation

Disciplinary Action by the Commission: Revocation.

:oops:

12-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Case #20110 False official statement; False statement on an employment application

Commission staff received information, from a law enforcement agency, that the respondent, who was employed at another law enforcement agency, had submitted an application for employment and provided false information on the application. During the course of the background investigation, the agency received notification that the respondent had been arrested in 1997 for violating a county ordinance. The respondent had previously answered “no” to the question on the employment application that asked , “Have you ever been arrested, charged, or given a notice or summons to appear for any criminal violation, even as a juvenile?” When questioned, the respondent stated that he did not disclose the arrest information because others advised him not to do so because the record did not appear in NCIC or FCIC. The respondent had also completed CJSTC form 68, attesting to the fact that the information contained in his application was true and correct.

11B-27.003 Duty to Report, Investigations, Procedures

(1) Pursuant to Section 943.1395 (5), F.S., an employing agency shall conduct an investigation when having cause to suspect that an officer it employs or employed at the time of the alleged violation, or employed on a Temporary Employment Authorization (TEA) pursuant to Section 943.131, F.S., does not comply with Sections 943.13 (4) or (7), F.S., or subsection 11B-27.0011 (4), F.A.C. An investigation shall be conducted and concluded when the employing agency has cause to suspect that an officer is in violation of Sections 943.13 (4) or (7), F.S., or subsection 11B-27.0011 (4), F.A.C.

12-07-2006, 12:04 AM
11B-27.0011, Florida Administrative Code, defines what constitutes a moral character violation. Four non-criminal violations were added to 11B-27.0011 (4) (c) during the last rule promulgation process and became effective November 5, 2002. The non-criminal violations are as follows:

Excessive use of force.
Misuse of official position.
Having an unprofessional relationship with an inmate.
Sexual harassment.
Engaging in sex while on duty, or at any time the officer is acting under the color of authority as a Commission-certified criminal justice officer.
False statements during the employment application process.
Conduct that subverts or attempt to subvert the State Officer Certification Examination process.
Conduct that subverts or attempts to subvert the Basic Abilities Test process.
Conduct that subverts or attempts to subvert the examination process for Commission-approved training at a Commission-certified training school or an employing agency promotional examination process.
Any overt, conspicuous, or public act of a sexual or simulated sexual nature which is likely to be observed by others.
Willful failure of the agency head to comply with Chapter 943, Florida Statutes, as it pertains to the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission or Commission rules.
Making a false statement(s) of fact, under oath, as to misconduct related to an agency duty with the intent to mislead or deceive. "Agency duty" means any duty as defined by the agency head, or his or her designee.
Items # 8, 10, 11, and 12 were added November 5, 2002. Please refer to 11B-27, FAC, for any applicable definitions.

12-07-2006, 12:19 AM
What acts of misconduct are required to be reported to the Commission?

Any of the following acts are required to be reported to the Commission:
Any violation of F.S. 943.13(4).

Any act which constitutes a felony offense, whether criminally prosecuted or not. F.A.C. 11B-27.0011(4)(a).

Any act which constitutes one of an enumerated list of misdemeanor or criminal offenses, whether criminally prosecuted or not. Some of these acts include assault, battery, petit theft, false reports or statements, reckless display of a firearm, discharging a firearm in public, passing worthless checks, prostitution or lewdness, exposure of sexual organs, driving or boating under the influence, possession of cannabis less than 20 grams, and neglect or refusal to give aid. This is not a complete list of misdemeanor violations that must be reported. A complete list of misdemeanor violations is located in Rule 11B-27.0011(4)(b), F.A.C.

Any act which constitutes excessive use of force, misuse of official position, having an unprofessional relationship with an inmate, detainee, probationer or parolee, or community controllee, sexual harassment, sex on duty, false statements during the employment application process, subverting the State Officer Certification Exam, or testing positive for controlled substances. The Commission defines the above listed acts in Rule 11B-27.0011(4)(c) and (d), F.A.C. The Commission's definition of these acts may be different from an employing agency's definition. For example, this means that an agency could discipline an officer for excessive use of force in violation of agency policy, but under Commission's definition, the act may not constitute a violation of Commission rules. The Commission decision is in no way a reflection on the employing agency, the investigation, or the discipline imposed.

Rule 11B-27.0011, F.A.C., should be consulted for a complete list of all violations.

12-07-2006, 02:36 AM
Tommy three sticks?

12-07-2006, 02:43 AM
So why didn't Bush do anything about that false application?

12-07-2006, 03:15 AM
So what you are saying is - we have liars hiring liars?

12-07-2006, 03:36 AM
So what you are saying is - we have liars hiring liars?

Lead by example...There are two set of rules, one for management and one for the troops!

Someone needs to drop the dime! Can you say "WHISTLEBLOWER"

Someone help us.

12-07-2006, 03:46 AM
Why doesn't your IG's step in and conduct a thorough investigation into ALL of these issues?

12-07-2006, 04:55 AM

False Statement on Employment Application
Officer A submitted an application for employment with a criminal justice agency. In the application, Officer A checked "No" when asked if application had ever been made to any other criminal justice employer. Additionally, Officer A checked "No" when asked if any previous employment had been left by mutual agreement following allegations of misconduct or unsatisfactory job performance. A background investigation revealed Officer A left a previously unknown criminal justice employment based on an internal investigation involving an unprofessional relationship with an inmate and falsification of documents. The Commission voted to revoke Officer A's certification.

12-07-2006, 04:59 AM

False Statement on Employment Application
Officer A submitted an application for employment with a criminal justice agency. In the application, Officer A checked "No" when asked if application had ever been made to any other criminal justice employer. Additionally, Officer A checked "No" when asked if any previous employment had been left by mutual agreement following allegations of misconduct or unsatisfactory job performance. A background investigation revealed Officer A left a previously unknown criminal justice employment based on an internal investigation involving an unprofessional relationship with an inmate and falsification of documents. The Commission voted to revoke Officer A's certification.

Case # 19244 Falsifying an Employment Application

Penalty Guideline: Suspension to Revocation

The Respondent resigned from a law enforcement agency while under investigation for falsifying his employment application.

On July 20, 2000 , the Respondent submitted a certified and notarized application for employment with a law enforcement agency. On October 7, 2002 , an internal investigation was initiated into allegations that the Respondent was deceptive and untruthful on his application. He had answered “no” to the question asking if he had ever resigned or left a job following allegations of misconduct. He did not disclose that he had given up the right to practice law in the State of Indiana and had resigned from the Indiana Bar due to allegations of misconduct. His resignation came following allegations that he had misappropriated the monies of a client and had used them for his own personal benefit. He had also checked “no” to the question asking if he had ever been arrested or convicted of a crime. The investigation revealed that he had been arrested for the sexual molestation of his minor daughter. The child committed suicide prior to the trial date.

After an administrative complaint had been issued, for making false statements on an employment application, the Respondent elected to voluntarily relinquish his certification.

Disciplinary Action by the Commission: Voluntary Relinquishment accepted.

12-07-2006, 05:06 AM
Applicants will be waived for preferred candidates if such applicant has:

used cannabis or cannabis derivatives more than 15 times
used cannabis or cannabis derivatives in the past 3 years
illegally used, experimented with, sold, or transported any controlled substance in violation of Chapter 893, F. S.
failed to register for the Selective Service, if applicable
intentionally omitted, misrepresented, or falsely stated any information, in writing or orally, to the DEP during the application process
convicted of domestic violence or terminated for an act of violence
received more than 5 moving violation citations during driving history
poor credit history

12-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Unbelievable! Help me out! Surely none of previous postings can possibly be refering to anyone presently employed by this agency! If so, call me slow if you must, but please give me a little more pointed hint about who we're talking about.
Thanks.

12-07-2006, 10:06 PM
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 51
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

INTERNAL INQUIRY FORM

COMPLAINANT’S NAME: Phone(H) (W)
Address:
COMPLAINT AGAINST: Title:
Address:
Work Phone: Home Phone:
Division: Bureau: District:

SPECIFIC ALLEGATIONS: (Give complete name(s) and address(es) of persons/organizations involved and specific date, time, and location of incident(s)) Attach supplemental sheets if necessary.

Subject’s Supervisor:

PERSONS/WITNESSES WHO CAN PROVIDE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
NAME & POSITION EMPLOYMENT ADDRESS PHONE #
1)
2)
3)
4)

THIS SECTION IS FOR COMPLETION BY INSPECTOR GENERAL’S OFFICE
CASE #
Possible Violations:

Dept. Employee Receiving Complaint Major Roy ****ey Date Allegation Received
Address of Employee Receiving Complaint 2600 Blair Stone Rd., MS 51
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400 Work Phone 850.245.8013
Investigation Assignment: Division of Office of Internal Investigations
Is the Employee a Certified Law Enforcement Officer? Yes No

DEP 14-001 (07-01) Attachment I

12-08-2006, 04:54 AM
My bet...the IG, if anything, would spend more time and resources trying to identify the source of this DUI information than confirm the information within these postings. You agree?

12-08-2006, 12:49 PM
:oops: If an attorney was involved in an illegal or unlawful hiring practice, wouldn't that be an ethics violation with the Florida Bar? I believe there ethics are little higher than in this agency.

12-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Hey Everyone don't worry about anything, they hired a former reserve officer thats ex-wife was conected to the new governors administration. Rumor has it that a program administrator and a captain in Tallahassee are going to be the new directors.

I thought it was a violation of your general orders to hire reserves for political advantages.

They had their on little cou working in Tallahassee, right under their bosses noses. True loyalty in action, dog eat dog! :shock:

12-09-2006, 07:42 PM
:oops: If an attorney was involved in an illegal or unlawful hiring practice, wouldn't that be an ethics violation with the Florida Bar? I believe there ethics are little higher than in this agency.

I don't understand this post, please explain? :?

12-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. Don't worry about these people they have to answer to GOD in the end! They will have a lot of answering to do at the end!

12-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. Don't worry about these people they have to answer to GOD in the end! They will have a lot of answering to do at the end!

AMEN!

12-12-2006, 11:40 PM
False statements during the employment application process.

They will fire you for that? I don't think so, it may get you promoted with this agency? I want the TRUTH!...You can't handle the TRUTH!

12-13-2006, 12:38 AM
You are the DUDE! :P

12-13-2006, 01:18 AM
If I write of false origins in my application paperwork to represent I am American citizen, this too will be overlooked, yes? Many years ago in Taraz, Kazakhstan I was apprended by authorities for drink driving the goat cart after celebrating our Kazakh independence day of 16 December. May I refer to these as juvenile offenses because they are of shame to me and my homeland? If I am deceptive in my application, this will bar me from the American Ranger Academy, yes?

Ranger Academy to all peoples!! Please to Remember 16 December and our first president, Nursultan Nazarbayev.

12-13-2006, 02:35 PM
Maury, you sound like an excellent prospect for our agency! Your grammer and syntax are excellent as well as your ability to be honest about your past.

We have many openings throughout the state and with your qualifications you will be able to pick your salary, district, park and hours that you would like to work. You are presently assigned to go to the Ranger Academy with the next available class, but if you would like, we can bring the class to you.

Please contact Tallahassee as soon as possible to arrange for the immediate processing of your paperwork. Don't bother to drive to Tally., we can and will come to you for the necessary signatures.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

12-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Maury, you sound like an excellent prospect for our agency! Your grammer and syntax are excellent as well as your ability to be honest about your past.

We have many openings throughout the state and with your qualifications you will be able to pick your salary, district, park and hours that you would like to work. You are presently assigned to go to the Ranger Academy with the next available class, but if you would like, we can bring the class to you.

Please contact Tallahassee as soon as possible to arrange for the immediate processing of your paperwork. Don't bother to drive to Tally., we can and will come to you for the necessary signatures.

Ok...meet me at the Pollo Tropical in North Miami. I know it was a long drive and thanks for the curb side service! :P

12-13-2006, 11:43 PM

Ok...meet me at the Pollo Tropical in North Miami. I know it was a long drive and thanks for the curb side service! :P

Duval Street is better, let's do the Duval crawl!

12-14-2006, 02:51 AM
If I write of false origins in my application paperwork to represent I am American citizen, this too will be overlooked, yes? Many years ago in Taraz, Kazakhstan I was apprended by authorities for drink driving the goat cart after celebrating our Kazakh independence day of 16 December. May I refer to these as juvenile offenses because they are of shame to me and my homeland? If I am deceptive in my application, this will bar me from the American Ranger Academy, yes?

Ranger Academy to all peoples!! Please to Remember 16 December and our first president, Nursultan Nazarbayev.
yo kazakhstan we u come out and play

12-14-2006, 02:54 AM

yo kazakhstan will u come out and play :D

12-14-2006, 06:21 PM

so, it doesn't seem to matter what the brass does. corruption is rife. Bush didn't care. Let's hope Charlie has higher standards. It appears that might be. What say u?

12-14-2006, 06:25 PM

so, it doesn't seem to matter what the brass does. corruption is rife. Bush didn't care. Let's hope Charlie has higher standards. It appears that might be. What say u?

new hires
so now we don't have any standards. I have some great applicants from the local homeless shelter. We are hiring people who can't get jobs anywhere else... :?

12-14-2006, 09:50 PM
All police executives are aware that they are responsible for the misbehavior of police officers, and may be brought to court under 42 USC 1983. The rule originated from the Civil Rights Act of 1871, and has become the cornerstone of federal civil rights lawsuits against law enforcement agencies. In general, Section 1983 lawsuits call for penalties against members of state and municipal agencies that violate the constitutionally guaranteed rights of any person, “under color of law”. Although at first limited to the actual misbehaving individual, Section 1983 has been expanded by the courts to include penalties against any police executive who promotes a “policy of deliberate indifference” to the well-being of public, usually through negligent selection, training or supervision. The now well-known case of Brown v. Bryant County, OK (219 F3ed 450, 5th Cir. 2000) is an excellent example of the inclination of the federal courts to expand the definition of deliberate indifference to allow a suit against a law enforcement agency for the misconduct of a single officer. In Brown, a deputy was hired in spite of a pre-employment history of arrest for assault and battery, nine moving violations within two years and a warrant for his arrest for parole violation at the time of hiring. Testimony revealed that there was a credible history of impulsiveness and irresponsibility in the deputy’s background. Shortly after being employed, the deputy unlawfully injured a vehicle passenger and the sheriff ultimately was required to pay a judgment of $624,300 for “deliberate indifference”, in addition to legal and future insurance costs. Although Brown is not usually described a negligent hiring case per se, it certainly can be seen in that light, since it would have been difficult to defend against any tort injury attributable to the deputy based upon “pre-hire unsuitability”, regardless of the training and supervision efforts by the Sheriff.

In general, the failure to properly select an officer is considered a form of negligent hiring. Although any employer potentially may be charged with negligence following the employment of an individual who “possesses some attribute of character or prior conduct that would create an undue risk to harm others in carrying out his or her employment responsibilities,” the risk to police executives is much greater than the average employer. This increased risk stems from the privileges granted to commissioned police officers to take “life and liberty” under special circumstances. In our society, this privilege to exert lawful, sometimes deadly force and restraint is considered to be so extremely important that the hiring of persons whom the Chief should have known may possess destructive characteristics is a form of negligence. Under 42 USC 1983 case law, "deliberate indifference" may be said to apply when the department should have had the ability to foresee risk to the public, but for any reason, did not take possible steps to minimize that danger.

12-14-2006, 09:59 PM
All police executives are aware that they are responsible for the misbehavior of police officers, and may be brought to court under 42 USC 1983. The rule originated from the Civil Rights Act of 1871, and has become the cornerstone of federal civil rights lawsuits against law enforcement agencies. In general, Section 1983 lawsuits call for penalties against members of state and municipal agencies that violate the constitutionally guaranteed rights of any person, “under color of law”. Although at first limited to the actual misbehaving individual, Section 1983 has been expanded by the courts to include penalties against any police executive who promotes a “policy of deliberate indifference” to the well-being of public, usually through negligent selection, training or supervision. The now well-known case of Brown v. Bryant County, OK (219 F3ed 450, 5th Cir. 2000) is an excellent example of the inclination of the federal courts to expand the definition of deliberate indifference to allow a suit against a law enforcement agency for the misconduct of a single officer. In Brown, a deputy was hired in spite of a pre-employment history of arrest for assault and battery, nine moving violations within two years and a warrant for his arrest for parole violation at the time of hiring. Testimony revealed that there was a credible history of impulsiveness and irresponsibility in the deputy’s background. Shortly after being employed, the deputy unlawfully injured a vehicle passenger and the sheriff ultimately was required to pay a judgment of $624,300 for “deliberate indifference”, in addition to legal and future insurance costs. Although Brown is not usually described a negligent hiring case per se, it certainly can be seen in that light, since it would have been difficult to defend against any tort injury attributable to the deputy based upon “pre-hire unsuitability”, regardless of the training and supervision efforts by the Sheriff.

In general, the failure to properly select an officer is considered a form of negligent hiring. Although any employer potentially may be charged with negligence following the employment of an individual who “possesses some attribute of character or prior conduct that would create an undue risk to harm others in carrying out his or her employment responsibilities,” the risk to police executives is much greater than the average employer. This increased risk stems from the privileges granted to commissioned police officers to take “life and liberty” under special circumstances. In our society, this privilege to exert lawful, sometimes deadly force and restraint is considered to be so extremely important that the hiring of persons whom the Chief should have known may possess destructive characteristics is a form of negligence. Under 42 USC 1983 case law, "deliberate indifference" may be said to apply when the department should have had the ability to foresee risk to the public, but for any reason, did not take possible steps to minimize that danger.

In Hardy v. Town of Hayneville (50 F Supp. 2d 1176 M.D. Ala 1999), it was found that the city could be held responsible for the negligent hiring of an officer deemed unfit by later review of his background. In a similar case, Geidel v. City of Bradenton Beach (56 F. Supp. 2d 1359 M.D. Fl 1999), it was held that the city could be liable for any intentional tort by their police officer if it could be shown that the municipality had been negligent in its duty to select, train and supervise the officer. In Bonsignore v. City of New York (521 F. Supp. 394, aff'd 683 F.2d 635, 2nd Cir.1982), the failure to adopt a meaningful psychological testing procedure resulted in the award of $300,000 in compensation and $125,000 in punitive damages when an off duty officer, know generally to

12-15-2006, 02:11 AM
Okay folks, here is your chance. If you've got details about any of the corrupt practices, shenanigans and chicanery of Tommy 3-sticks and his pack of cronies, Investigative Reporter Matthew Schwartz wants to hear from you. You can contact Mr. Schwartz at ABC Action News. His e-mail address is MSchwartz@wfts.com. Don't let this golden opportunity go by without filling him in on what you know.

12-15-2006, 03:07 AM
You can also reach Matthew Schwartz at his office at 813-354-2928.

12-15-2006, 03:16 AM
I return to converse with my American friends through internet. I learn of distant relative works with you as premier DEP leader also named after Maury the meedvizhOnok, much descendant of Ivan "the Terrible" Vasiljevich, first tsar (czar to American friends) of Russia. Please to use translator. MeedvizhOnok is know to English as "bear" or mishka. Not insult.

Namesake relative write to homeland and explain that work at DEP is tiresome and talks of stories of many conferences and clean marinas to travel. Sad that insolent officers complete survey and he is powerless to counter with dogma for silence as 1977 elections to Soviets of People's Deputies. HA! Excuse, please-- inside joke to peoples of Советский Союз!

I speak to him of honor of his Ranger Academy and how it makes envy of me to witness his high government position.

12-16-2006, 12:24 AM
I return to converse with my American friends through internet. I learn of distant relative works with you as premier DEP leader also named after Maury the meedvizhOnok, much descendant of Ivan "the Terrible" Vasiljevich, first tsar (czar to American friends) of Russia. Please to use translator. MeedvizhOnok is know to English as "bear" or mishka. Not insult.

Namesake relative write to homeland and explain that work at DEP is tiresome and talks of stories of many conferences and clean marinas to travel. Sad that insolent officers complete survey and he is powerless to counter with dogma for silence as 1977 elections to Soviets of People's Deputies. HA! Excuse, please-- inside joke to peoples of Советский Союз!

I speak to him of honor of his Ranger Academy and how it makes envy of me to witness his high government position.

Speak more to us peoples! :D

12-16-2006, 03:06 AM
Examples of gross negligence or accumulations of mere negligence constitute deliberate indifference. This standard is usually satisfied by looking at whether or not the agency administration engaged in supervisory negligence. Virtually every decision a police administrator makes subjects them to possible liability. The following are examples of supervisory negligence:

Negligent hiring -- hiring persons unfit for police work; not conducting psychological exams; not conducting full background checks

Negligent supervision -- inadequate monitoring of employee performance; failure to reprimand when appropriate; tolerating sloppy police work; hearing rumors & not acting; being new to supervisor job

Negligent retention -- keeping employees on the job or promoting them on the basis of favoritism or friendship when they clearly should have been severely disciplined, demoted, or dismissed

Failure to train -- inadequately preparing employees to perform their duties; minimal or too easy academy training; little or no in-service training; no educational tuition reimbursement

Negligent entrustment -- inadequately preparing employees prior to entrusting them with responsibilities; a synergistic combination of failure to train and negligent supervision

Negligent assignment -- assigning known problem employees to critical or inappropriate duties; reckless drivers to patrol; racist officers to ghetto areas; sexist officers with a female partner

Failure to direct -- not giving officers clear, articulated guidance in how to perform their duties; not having policies and procedures; having officers "sign off" on same without understanding them

Failure to discipline -- not having an effective discipline process; not following progressive discipline principles

Failure to investigate -- also a liability of officers; with supervisors, it's not having an effective Internal Affairs unit, inspections or integrity checks, a difficult (for citizens) complaint process, or a difficult (for employees) grievance process

Failure to protect -- also a liability of officers and jail managers; it's not inspecting safety conditions; allowing victims or witnesses to come in contact with suspects; (protection of public is an individual liability addressed with failure to direct for supervisors or writ of mandamus)

Failure to treat -- also a liability of officers and jail manager; not providing first aid, ambulance service, or counseling (given the foreseeability of suicide)

Negligent classification -- a jail manager liability; throwing adults in with children, or dangerous inmates in with non-dangerous ones

12-18-2006, 11:57 PM
What is mangement doing to build trust with the employee's? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

It is ashame because we have good personnel, who are being held back by bad management!

I have never heard of law enforcement officers being told not to protect the parks and environment. What a joke! Time for a change in upper management, don't you think?

12-20-2006, 07:20 PM
BLOW THE WHISTLE!! SINCE THE STATE WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, ANY OF YOU GUYS OR GALS WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE CORRUPTION, WASTEFUL SPENDING, UNFAIR HIRING / PROMOTION / DISCIPLINARY PRACTICES, CRONYISM, ETC. BY STATE LAW ENFORCEMENT MANAGERS SHOULD CONTACT INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER MATTHEW SCHWARTZ AT ABC ACTION NEWS. HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS IS MSchwartz@wfts.com. HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 813-354-2928.

12-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Has anyone heard anything about when the new directors and bureau chiefs are going to be appointed?

12-31-2006, 11:55 PM
Has anyone heard anything about when the new directors and bureau chiefs are going to be appointed?

ANYTHING WOULD BE BETTER, THAN WHAT WE GOT NOW!

01-01-2007, 05:22 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

01-02-2007, 11:59 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well it is starting to be a good year, as of today! Who's next to exit the building?

01-03-2007, 01:37 AM
Please do tell the details! Is it something that deserves a well deserved going away party on our behalf?

01-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Please do tell the details! Is it something that deserves a well deserved going away party on our behalf?

TT is gone bye, bye! :D

01-04-2007, 12:04 AM

TT is gone bye, bye! :D

Whose next?