PDA

View Full Version : We all do the same job, in case you forgot

12-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Ive worked for a city PD and County SO. I hear the BS comments from both sides and it gets old. I have to say, however, that I hear more wise ass comments from LPD and CPD than anywhere else. Some, not all, of you guys really take this crap too far and look like complete morons. I hear complaining about PCSO not taking crashes or calling the PD when something happens in the city. I'm not paid to handle a BS DAV in your city anymore than you are to handle one in Seminole. In fact I see more City Cops just drive on by when they are out of their jurisdiction when going by a DAV on the Bayside or US 19. Im sure you guys will complain about not being able to do traffic stops out of your City while going to or coming from the jail now. Tough crap. Same job, different teams. Get over it. We dont make the rules for our job anymore than you guys do. And if it is so great at LPD and CPD, name the last Deputy who by choice quit PCSO and stayed at LPD or CPD. I can name a bunch who have left CPD and LPD and are still here and love it. :devil:

12-06-2006, 12:22 AM
.........argue with that logic because it is TRUE!!! 8) 8)

12-06-2006, 01:31 AM
Sucks to watch your jurisdiction shrink, doesn't it. Always a job at the jail for you. Go back to your own board.

12-06-2006, 01:40 AM
Hey deputy: Go to your own board and read posts on "supervisors," "new breed," and "benefits." Yeah, you guys rock.

12-06-2006, 04:22 AM
Last I checked my jurisdiction still runs from Tarpo to Tiera Verde A-hole & includes like 11 cities, so thanks for playing

12-06-2006, 01:52 PM
Lets just be clear, PCSO will never go away. SPPD, CPD, LPD, and PPPD could annex to each others borders and we would still be here. Last I checked we cover Madeira Beach, Dunedin, Redington Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Seminole, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Pasadena, Tiera Verde, Unincorporated Palm Harbor, Unincorpoarated Tarpon Springs, and all of East Lake. At the very worst we could lose Lealman, High Point, Baskins, and the unincorporated sections of Clearwater Largo Road. Wow, what a loss. We would still be bigger than LPD by a long shot, hell bigger than SPPD. I feel what your saying, but I never have to worry about my agency being subjected to being taken over by FHP. You, my little city employee, do have to worry about that big law suit against LPD that may cause your city commisioners to say, that'll do it. They can get the same coverage, if not better, for their city for les money and no liability for what a Deputy does in the city. Yeah, you're safe. Keep telling yourself that crap.

12-07-2006, 01:22 AM
Let's not talk about potential law suits given the stunts your folks pull. I mean really, can you stay out of the paper for one week even with the St. Pete Times in your corner? Give me a break. If anyone took a look at your IA cases....not to mention criminal complaints.....you wouldn't have much to brag about. Now go put on your cape and check yourself out in the mirror supercop.