PDA

View Full Version : FAPE

12-05-2006, 02:31 AM
So it seems to me the promises yet again that were made by the FAPE have seem to trickle or fall through the cracks, I have yet heard anything from my reginal vice president. Looks like were now entering into December and the website hasnt been updated since the beggining of October...

Yes the FAPE is a great program one of the best in the country but I wish they would keep their agenda! :!:

12-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Want some change in summer of 06' then

VOTE FOR BELL!

12-06-2006, 03:54 AM
Rodney has my vote!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :lol: :cop: :lol: :cop: :lol: :cop: :lol: :cop: :lol: :cop: :lol: :cop:

12-06-2006, 04:40 AM
I have known Bell for many years within the FAPE! He has served as a previous State Advisor a few years ago before they changed the position title to "Director". He has always done a great job with his post and the FAPE and I fully support his endeavor! VOTE FOR BELL! :devil:

12-07-2006, 12:36 AM
BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL BELL

12-07-2006, 04:57 AM
Rodney Bell is the greatest. He has my vote. Our post is making up signs to bring to the next meeting in Pinellas Park. We here in South Florida support Bell for his run for EVP of FAPE

Rodney Bell, he's our man if he can't do it nobody can!!!!

12-10-2006, 04:05 AM
VOTE FOR BELL!!!

12-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Everytime you hear a bell ring an angels gets their wings.

12-18-2006, 01:14 AM
If you're complaining about communication with your vice presidents.. try actually SENDING them something. It's easier for you to get in contact with one person, than for 1 person to get in contact with 10-35 posts!

and, did you ever stop to think that maybe the president has something in her life other than explorers, like school and other things. I'm sure that there will be new stuff on the website soon.

But anyways, if you want stuff done, then do something about it, you all have no room to talk if you don't get up and do something, and whining on this board doesn't count.

12-18-2006, 01:39 AM
I don't think the problem is with the youth board as they learn from the adults. The problem may be the Adult leader(s)

12-18-2006, 04:16 AM
If you're complaining about communication with your vice presidents.. try actually SENDING them something. It's easier for you to get in contact with one person, than for 1 person to get in contact with 10-35 posts!

and, did you ever stop to think that maybe the president has something in her life other than explorers, like school and other things. I'm sure that there will be new stuff on the website soon.

But anyways, if you want stuff done, then do something about it, you all have no room to talk if you don't get up and do something, and whining on this board doesn't count.

Well when promises are made by the vice presidents that they are going to be talking with all of the posts in their region and they dont well of corse there is going to be complaing. And well with the preisdent, we all have lives outside of explorers but most of us once a week have to commit 2-3 hours to it, and well I dont think weve asked the president to be 24-7 FAPE but you know once in awile update and let us know whats going on with the assoc. like whats gunna be going on with state and the future for the FAPE

B Plante
12-24-2006, 11:50 PM
You wanna know the truth, i update when I get information from the adults and everyone else involved with FAPE.

But Brianna, you're saying, you don't ever update...
It's because I'm not told what happens behind the scenes, the Adult board doesn't ever tell me anything, I have tried to contact different people, and have problems figuring out what's actually going to be happening, so please, give me a chance.

--Brianna

12-25-2006, 12:08 AM

Well when promises are made by the vice presidents that they are going to be talking with all of the posts in their region and they dont well of corse there is going to be complaing. And well with the preisdent, we all have lives outside of explorers but most of us once a week have to commit 2-3 hours to it, and well I dont think weve asked the president to be 24-7 FAPE but you know once in awile update and let us know whats going on with the assoc. like whats gunna be going on with state and the future for the FAPE

the ncomplain to your VP's about it at the delegates meeting.

I mean, if you believe in something, stand up for it.

Just my .02$

12-27-2006, 05:30 AM
[quote="Hellllooo!":1ex2drv8]If you're complaining about communication with your vice presidents.. try actually SENDING them something. It's easier for you to get in contact with one person, than for 1 person to get in contact with 10-35 posts!

the ncomplain to your VP's about it at the delegates meeting.

I mean, if you believe in something, stand up for it.

Just my .02$[/quote:1ex2drv8]

We will, we will also bring it up to the board.... Brinana we know that you have a life and that the adult board is the problem so sorry if we seem to be takin it out on you, you are our liasion with the adult board and so your an easy target I guess. Bring everything up in the January Delegates meeting. Briana can you tell us how the delegates meeting is going to be run, if were gunna have an open forum so we can bring up the problems we have and discuss them? Or are the "adults" not going to alow us to becuase they are trying to run the assocaition and not let the youths?

B Plante
12-30-2006, 06:36 PM
We will, we will also bring it up to the board.... Brianna we know that you have a life and that the adult board is the problem so sorry if we seem to be takin it out on you, you are our liasion with the adult board and so your an easy target I guess. Bring everything up in the January Delegates meeting. Brianna can you tell us how the delegates meeting is going to be run, if were gunna have an open forum so we can bring up the problems we have and discuss them? Or are the "adults" not going to alow us to becuase they are trying to run the assocaition and not let the youths?

The Adult board has very little say in what I talk about at the delegates meeting, My Advisors always help me out with the schedule, but other than that, I create it. Yes, I put in there things we talk about in the board meeting, so that you all may know what's going on. There will be an open forum, just like there was at the last delegates meeting (which I have to say, virtually no one spoke up anyways)

If you have something that you would like me to address at the delegates meeting (or even possibly the board meeting) Please feel free to let me know, that's why I'm here. I want you guys to know that I am someone that you can come and talk to. Heck, if you email me, and give me your AIM/MSN screenname, I'll even talk to you there! There are a few people from other posts that I talk to on a regular basis.

So if you need anything, please contact me, my email address is on the FAPE page.

--Brianna