PDA

View Full Version : TUFF CITY

11-30-2006, 05:29 AM
THERE IS NO MISTAKING THAT FT. LAUDERDALE IS THE TOUGHEST CITY IN BROWARD COUNTY. THERE MAY BE OTHER CITIES THAT HAVE SOME ROUGH HOODS BUT FT. LAUDERDALE AS A WHOLE IS ONE ROUGH PLACE TO WORK.

HAVING A COUNCIL MEMBER STICKING HIS NOSE WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG DOESNT HELP YOU GUYS OUT VERY MUCH. COMING FROM A FELLOW BROWARD COUNTY OFFICER I WISH YOU GUYS THE BEST. I WAS ALWAYS TOLD BY MY FAMILY MEMBERS THAT POLICE WORK WAS A THANKSLESS JOB.

WHY DON'T WE LISTEN ? PARENTS ARE USUALLY RIGHT.

11-30-2006, 11:36 PM
You're right Brother, Fort lauderdale is a very tough city to work in. We as a police department are trying or best, but when you own city leaders wants to hang you out to dry its pretty demoralizing amongst the troops

avt12882
12-01-2006, 05:02 PM
i want to say that was an excellent job done by you guys getting rid of a piece if sh*t . the community should be more concerned how a guy that been locked up 26 times is still a free man but because of what happended in new york over the weekend everyone thinks cops are out to kill everyone.

12-04-2006, 09:11 PM
good job brothers. glad your boys didnt get hurt.

01-20-2007, 12:43 AM
dido someone always have to be a monday morning quarterback and don't know shit about these streets. we are damned if we do and damned if we don't.

01-31-2007, 02:39 AM
You guys have great officers working for your agency. It is a shame you are treated as you are by your dept. administration and city government. Keep up the great work though.