PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU NYPD

11-30-2006, 03:36 AM
Let me start by wishing all officers and their love ones a happy and safe holidays. My family and I resently had the oppurtunity to be in your great city for the Macy's perade. True to that day's forecast, It was rainy and windy, but thanks to a few of New York's finest (Ofc. HUI, Ofc. CACERES) just a few names of the many who really made me feel at home, the sun shined all throughout the event. Your kindness and courtesy is as big as your heart. I hope if your ever in Miami we will get the opportunity to be as gracious as you all... thank you. BE SAFE AND STAY STRONG!!!

12-08-2007, 04:32 AM
Let me start by wishing all officers and their love ones a happy and safe holidays. My family and I resently had the oppurtunity to be in your great city for the Macy's perade. True to that day's forecast, It was rainy and windy, but thanks to a few of New York's finest (Ofc. HUI, Ofc. CACERES) just a few names of the many who really made me feel at home, the sun shined all throughout the event. Your kindness and courtesy is as big as your heart. I hope if your ever in Miami we will get the opportunity to be as gracious as you all... thank you. BE SAFE AND STAY STRONG!!!FLORIDA COPS WILL SCREW YOU, STAY IN NEW YORK WHERE ITS SAFE

11-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Let me start by wishing all officers and their love ones a happy and safe holidays. My family and I resently had the oppurtunity to be in your great city for the Macy's perade. True to that day's forecast, It was rainy and windy, but thanks to a few of New York's finest (Ofc. HUI, Ofc. CACERES) just a few names of the many who really made me feel at home, the sun shined all throughout the event. Your kindness and courtesy is as big as your heart. I hope if your ever in Miami we will get the opportunity to be as gracious as you all... thank you. BE SAFE AND STAY STRONG!!!FLORIDA COPS WILL SCREW YOU, STAY IN NEW YORK WHERE ITS SAFE

Hey Skippy, the poster IS A MIAMI COP. DUH!!!