PDA

View Full Version : LEO AFFAIRS

nononsetpr
11-10-2006, 05:05 PM
This board doesn't even interest me anymore. To many people are posting crap. Nothing on here helps me. Nothing on here helps people who are interested in the role of FHP or application process. Nothing on here makes me smile or laugh. Just crap that pisses me off. LEO Affairs hasn't done anything to stop it or correct the problems we have on the FHP site. I don't even add fuel to the fire and post stupid comments back. Reading some of these post's is like having to go to court on my day off.

11-10-2006, 07:03 PM
You could visit one of the boards where everything is sweetness and light, like.............. er, ah, um, ahem ..............

:roll:

11-10-2006, 10:43 PM
To many people are posting crap

Didn't you mean "too", not "to"? :?

11-12-2006, 05:34 AM
Reading some of these post's is like having to go to court on my day off.[/quote]

dont you mean traffic court??? cause everyone knows troopers dont do anything else.

nononsetpr
11-14-2006, 04:18 AM
No actually I mean any court. All my cases plea out anyway.

01-05-2008, 05:44 PM
not needed this leoaffairs.com for fhp

01-05-2008, 11:35 PM
I love this site! It's like watching Jerry Springer. You feel guilty for watching it, but you can't turn the channel. Of course I left the patrol for greener pastures, soI feel much better about myself. However, If were still a trooper, this site would depress the hell out of me.

Thanks for all the good times LEOAFFAIRS/Florida Highway Patrol Forum, keep up the good posts!

01-06-2008, 12:01 AM
I LOVE THIS SITE: I can not wait to take a 10-42, pop a cold one, and read these posts from disgruntled troopes. Why? Because I was one, and it feels so damn good that I took a 10-98 from FHP, working for real supervisors, a dept. that cares abot you, getitng away from vincidctive supervisors, and making more than minimum wage.

Troopers: Why would you want to stay with a department that has inadequate supervison that does not care, low pay and terrible reputation? It is a mystery to me why so many of you guys stay considering the talent that you have. Several months ago, me and several others left and not one of us has any regrets.

Advise: The Ship is sinking; do not be the last one on-board without a life vest. Get the best jobs available NOW, before you zone partner does.

01-06-2008, 01:35 AM
Troopers: Why would you want to stay with a department that has inadequate supervison that does not care, low pay and terrible reputation? It is a mystery to me why so many of you guys stay considering the talent that you have.

They stay because many troopers I have met have very little ambition. They are happy just to be. Take a 10-8, work some crashes, write a few lame tickets, and work 20 hours a week of their beloved 208. I came to FHP hoping to find more people like myself. Instead I have met some of the weirdest people ever. People that are continually pissed on and yet never say a word or ever fight back. FHP is the way it is for a reason.

01-24-2008, 08:44 PM
Troopers: Why would you want to stay with a department that has inadequate supervison that does not care, low pay and terrible reputation? It is a mystery to me why so many of you guys stay considering the talent that you have.

They stay because many troopers I have met have very little ambition. They are happy just to be. Take a 10-8, work some crashes, write a few lame tickets, and work 20 hours a week of their beloved 208. I came to FHP hoping to find more people like myself. Instead I have met some of the weirdest people ever. People that are continually pissed on and yet never say a word or ever fight back. FHP is the way it is for a reason.

The majority stay because they love their co-workers and love their patrol. Some stay because they are lazy. Some stay because they remain optomistic. No utopia out there - you got to make it what you want it to be (or die trying).

01-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Fat, Dumb and stupid is no way to go thru life :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

01-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Fat, Dumb and stupid is no way to go thru life :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

So why did you leave for another agency "....Fat, Dumb and stupid" The words dumb and stupid have similar meanings correct? I'll send you a thesaurus it has synonyms. I seen a lot of fat deputies and police officers. Maybe you should look around. Ever travel to another state? Seems to me Florida has a disproportionate (unequal or out of proportion in quantity, shape, or size) number of fat leos.

01-26-2008, 07:36 PM
I was in GA and TN recently and the Troopers there were in old cars and very over weight. Saw one GA Charger and it was not the traditional markins, but was marked.