PDA

View Full Version : paging details

11-09-2006, 02:43 AM
why is it when one person screws up we all suffer? i'm talking about one screw up costing us the ability to call off duty to try to get rid of a detail by pager. it was so nice to be able to make one call and get the word out about give aways instead of trying to call 10 people and ask them to call 10 people and so on and so on. what about the people who will get 6 calls for the same one from different friends.and some of us newer people dont have as many people on our phones yet.does anyone know if this is going to last or what? i say who ever screwed up get suspended from details or at least not be able to use the pager system for awhile and let the rest of us continue to enjoy the perk.

11-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Being new, you'll soon realize the way our agency does things. If one person screws up a good thing, the agency punishes everyone by changing the policy instead of punishing the person at fault.

11-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Hey, you guys sound like you work for the SSO!!! I thought I was at the SSO when I was reading your posts!!! :lol:

11-15-2006, 02:53 AM
way to screw things up for everybody else paul harris