PDA

View Full Version : DOG BITE

11-02-2006, 02:12 AM
Who's dog bit that lady in Mango Hill?

Free Churros.

11-02-2006, 04:01 AM
LETS FORGET ABOUT WHO'S DOG IT WAS AND POINT OUT THE FACT THAT MAYBE SINCE THE LADY WAS BAKERING OUT, THE DOG WAS ATTEMPTING TO DEFEND THE HANDLER BECAUSE HE MIGHT HAVE INTERPRETED HER AS A THREAT. WHILE YOU CAN'T JUST BLAME ONLY ONE OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED FOR WHAT HAPPENED (UNLIKE THE MEDIA DID), I HOPE THAT O/I REPORT DIDN'T COMPLETELY BASH THE HANDLER.
MAYBE THE DOG WAS HUNGRY BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT GIVEN HIM ANY FREE CHURROS?

11-02-2006, 04:44 PM
The Infamous Dog bite was a tragic accident and nothing more. Unfortunetely in police work everything does not always work out like we would like. We try to take every precaution to safeguard the public, but sometimes things get out of control. Civily we will have to pay some money, because we put the dog on that street and that in itself creates liability, something that we as officers receive almost no training in.

However, our biggest liability is the operation of our vehicles something of which no one talks about enough. Offiecrs are still driving like madmen just to respond to a 25 audible. Ladies and Gentlemen an acident can happen to any one of us. I truly beleive in my heart that there was no malice on the part of the officer to hurt an innocent civilian that could have been anyone of ours mother or sister or aunt.

It is unfortunate that our department has not come out on the news and defended the officer by at least acknowledging that this was a tragic accident and there was no malice on the part of the officer.

11-03-2006, 02:55 AM
...........and don't forget to mention that the innocent bystander was probably ordered to stay in her home by the officers on the perimeter protecting her life and her property prior to her getting in the way of the search, but in true Hialeah fashion she had to go stick her nose into something that was not her business.

11-03-2006, 07:07 AM
It's the NO COMMENT from Hialeah that looks bad!

11-04-2006, 05:17 AM
LISTEN, TELL 100 TO TAKE HIS MEDICATION AND GET INFRONT OF THE CAMERA AND SAY SOMETHING. I AGREE WITH THE MPD COP.
IF HE WANTS, I'LL GIVE HIM SOME "FREE CHURROS" BEFORE THE INTERVIEW.

CAP
11-04-2006, 07:16 AM
I never liked the Media, after 25 years I still run from them. Just the other day during our protest, I was asked to stand in for a live shot and I declined. They will never have a file photo of me. One day you are the hero, but the day you screw up they have your face. Which brings me to this Dog. They often report on intelligence of these dogs, how smart, how heroic. If the dog could only talk, what an interview he would give. Now the dog screwed up and they cannot comprehend that it’s an animal. They insinuating negligence and possibly premeditation. It’s a freaking DOG.

The incident is simple to explain, just show them the statistics on how many officers have been bitten, the majority are handlers. It happens every day in K-9 work…

In closing, I leave you guys with one of the funniest K-9 apperceptions caught on tape. Click on the address bar and enjoy….

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... dogs&hl=en (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1986260681870742580&q=police+dogs&hl=en)

MPD

11-29-2006, 03:33 AM
Well I doubt it was Garzon's dog...it could't bite itself.

11-29-2006, 05:56 PM
Sorry, but what else is an appropriate response in a situation like this other than "No comment?" That may be hard to grasp in the City, where your Chief is the biggest media whore since Madonna, but I don't think going on air and saying the crazy lady would not stay inside so she got bit would be a viable reply. BTW, can't Timoney get some lower dentures?

11-30-2006, 05:34 AM
Sorry, but what else is an appropriate response in a situation like this other than "No comment?" That may be hard to grasp in the City, where your Chief is the biggest media whore since Madonna, but I don't think going on air and saying the crazy lady would not stay inside so she got bit would be a viable reply. BTW, can't Timoney get some lower dentures?

THAT LAST SENTENCE WAS GREAT. I ALWAYS WONDERED IF HE WAS MISSING TEETH OR JUST A LIPLESS LEPRECHAUN.