PDA

View Full Version : Black and White Car's

11-01-2006, 11:37 AM
We will be going to Black and White car's

11-01-2006, 03:35 PM
why? all kidding aside, why? it has been proven/showed that dept only concened with catering to public. black and white cars are for hard core mentality pd's --pull up in black and white to ask for a citizen contact?! come on...

11-01-2006, 05:03 PM
I think all real police cars should be black and white, and not look like a Dorito bag!

11-02-2006, 01:56 AM
I heard Doritos is gathering their team of lawyers to file a law suit against us and that security company who also has the Dorito logo.

11-02-2006, 02:00 AM
I like the black & whites.......its traditional.

11-02-2006, 02:18 AM
DAVIE JUST WENT BLACK AND WHITE TWO WEEKS AGO.

HOLLYWOOD, MEDLEY, HIALEAH GARDENS, OPA LOCKA, WEST PALM BEACH, MIRAMAR.

HIALEAH IS GETTING SOME DARK BLUE AND WHITES. OF COURSE THEY GOT TO BE DIFFERENT.

LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS GOING BACK TO THE OLD SCHOOL LOOK. PRETTY SOON ALL OF S. FL WILL HAVE BLACK AND WHITES.

11-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Are the Hialeah cars going to have an american flag or a cuban flag on the doors?

11-03-2006, 01:58 AM
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE FLAG, BUT I HEARD THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SEVERAL SIGNS THAT SAY "FREE CHURROS" THROUGHOUT THE CAR.

11-03-2006, 02:26 AM
If they will have churros then ours will have bagels and locks,l.o.l.

11-03-2006, 02:43 AM
Hialeah doesn't have take-home cars, so they probably already have petrified churros under the seats. They are used as air fresheners.

11-06-2006, 12:11 AM
I love the Black and Whites, have you guys seen the Charger in B&W....Looks Awesome! Curious what kind of police emblem they will put on the door though...?

11-06-2006, 04:29 PM
emblem? a picture of police chief and city manager holding hands....

11-09-2006, 12:48 AM
FYI.........Bobby stated at the meeting today that the next batch of cars (40) have been ordered and they are Black & White. Also they are trying to get the city manager to authorize the funds to repaint the newer cars for about $400 per car. The logo will be POLICE in black and Miami Beach in blue. Sounds great to me!

11-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Are the Hialeah cars going to have an american flag or a cuban flag on the doors?

American wha ???? Of course not. It's going to have a Robaina flag. He is the new Castro.

They are painting their cars some strange dark blue and white color. Their fleet will have three different paint schemes on the road when this takes effect.

Their police car designs will match their code standards. A huge junk yard directly across the street from houses.

11-09-2006, 10:04 PM
IF HIALEAH GETS CUBAN FLAGS THEN WE SHOULD SPORT THE "STAR OF DAVID" ON OURS.. WE BUY CHURROS FROM THEM AND THEY BUY BAGELS FROM US,HAHA

11-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Black and White like a police car should be, while we still have stupid blue stripes!

11-14-2006, 01:25 AM
Or at least the "Rainbow coalition flag" ....

11-14-2006, 05:45 PM
the rainbow would be more appropriate and we could show are real colors all yr. round!

11-17-2006, 12:46 AM
I think the black and whites would also be a needed change, and reminder of what we sworn to do and who we are when it comes to the nitty gritty (real POLICE work), we could at least look real, not like these "Doritos" billboards stripes, and "fairy" M.ake B.elieve P.D. :evil:

11-17-2006, 07:53 AM
in order to be real we will need officers with big balls not spit balls

12-07-2006, 02:17 AM
in order to be real we will need officers with big balls not spit balls
will big bellies suffice? I got one of those! :?

12-07-2006, 02:41 AM
but dats a nice belly bambino xoxohugs and kissesxoxo mama mia!

hey do we get a free disney fast pass with our Make Belive Police Department
car? Now we can get our community contacts with dignity
before they thought we were circus clowns with the cool ranch dorito bag cars.
COPS NOT CLOWNS ! we should put mickey mouse ears on our cars like truly nolan
thats about how much were really cops.
Im glad we got those community contacts though next we will work with the water department to ensure quiltiy control on the water meters

12-07-2006, 03:09 AM
hee hee hee mouse ears wouldn't be a bad idea..then mickey mouse pd will be a reality

12-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Yeah, we can put the antennas for our trunk mount radios inside the mouse tail. Oh, wait a minute....that's right, we don't have trunk mount radios. Sorry. Wait, maybe we can put the antennas for our laptops inside the mouse tail. Oh, wait a minute...we don't have those either. Sorry. Maybe we can adapt the mouse tail to look like a middle finger. That way everyone will know what the city thinks of us as we drive around.

12-07-2006, 12:15 PM
LMAO! That last post was great! Maybe our sirens can be changed to go "Waaaaaa.....Waaaaaaa". I love it!!!

CAP
12-13-2006, 08:09 AM
City cars will fly the CNN flag, and yes we will supply the Irish Whiskey, TMoney New Slogan “ Puck The Cuban, The Blacks and The Jews” It will be beautifully displayed on all veh…..

12-13-2006, 02:38 PM
City cars will fly the CNN flag, and yes we will supply the Irish Whiskey, TMoney New Slogan “ Puck The Cuban, The Blacks and The Jews” It will be beautifully displayed on all veh…..

Tell me lad or lass, Y R U so down with with Sean?

Didn't Miami's mayor declared him "the best COP in the nation?"

Don't disrespect; have a Guinness!

Lepre 'N 'D Hood

01-08-2007, 02:48 AM
It is about time. Our police vehicles are the most visible ambassadors of our department. Black and Whites will bring back some visible signs of professionalism. I am proud that our department took this step forward.

01-08-2007, 06:46 PM
I agree that the black and whites are an improvement over the current whimsical masterpieces. Does anybody know what the plans are for the rest of the fleet? Will they re-stripe older cars, or just replace them as they go out of service? I hope we don't end up looking like Hialeah for the next couple of years. I don't think they have two cars in their entire fleet that are striped the same.

*No offense to HPD cops, I know it's not their fault.

01-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Does anyone know where I can view some pics of the new MBPD cars?

01-10-2007, 07:41 AM
our motors may have different design also. find out when we get them feb/mar. uk what it is...

01-30-2007, 03:05 AM
The paint jobs on the Hialeah units are the shit. They are even going to translate from POLICE to POLICIA, now thats going to be cool. Furthermore, free churros everyone.

01-31-2007, 09:56 PM
for what i herd only po's with a car that starts with 27 get the black and whites

02-20-2007, 08:58 PM
I just saw the proposed black and white car at city shops. What a piece of crap. It looks like a third grader wrote P O L I C E in all bold capital letters and spaced it out over the whole side of the car. How about asking someone other than kindergarteners to design the logo. I am so disappointed that we finally have an opportunity to undo the DORITO BAG cars and we are going to waste it on something that looks so stupid. Does anyone else agree? Click on the following link to see just A FEW examples of what is possible and compare it to the plain block letters on the cars at city shops:

http://www.grafixshoppe.com/PhotoGallery/LawEnforcement/B&W-Crownvics/2c.asp

02-20-2007, 11:15 PM
HEY I LIKED THE CAR
That car is a supervisors car line offciers are getting the full size crown Victoria
I really liked the white lettering on the back . It contrasts nice with the black

Listen anything is better then the mockery we drive now.
COOL RANCH DORITOS
They need to fix the spacing a bit , but what is good about that decal is when head lights hit it it becomes reflective .

I think we need to not make it cluttered looking . keep it simple stupid is a good idea
I think all the REAL police cars ( CROWN VICS) need BUMBER BARS ON THE FRONT BUMBER JUST FOR SAFTEY REASONS ( I know that could get expensive)
That bumber bar is a great tool and can save lives.
I think Holly wood did a great job on their Black and Whites too

I can't wait for SIU to call for a "BLACK AND WHITE" reference a 15...
AQBN I disagree with you a bit, but I do belive we need to keep it neat ,c lean and less Clutter WE DOnt need that advertisment web site on the back .. pepole know who we are its on the doors and every one knows 911

02-22-2007, 02:30 AM
You know AQBN, there are better ways of making constructive critisism, but I guess that might take a level of maturity and professionalism that you may lack.

I personally due like the black and whites, if I could make one suggestion though, it would be to make the Blue outline behind the silver letters thicker, to the point there would be a 1/2 inch border around the letters. Other than that, this is a huge step in the right direction!

02-22-2007, 07:13 AM
You know Guest, there is a proper way of saying that you DO like something, and then there is another way of saying that your library books are DUE. If you are going to criticize me, at least use proper grammar. As far as my comments about the cars, that is my opinion and I do not apologize for it. I think the cars look terrible with the current combination of font and letter spacing. We all stood by silently when they changed our cars to dorito bags last time. Sorry if I don't stand by and let it happen again. As far as your belief that this is a step in the right direction, I happen to agree with you. However, this is a one-time deal. If we don't get it right the first time, there is no going back and changing things later. Too expensive. So my comments are intended to stir the debate so that we can get it right. And please refrain from making assumptions as to maturity and professionalism, it only serves to cloud the real discussion here, which is about the cars.

03-27-2007, 05:19 PM
I saw that you guys have Crown Vics, Imapala's, and Malibu's. Is this normal for you guys or are you testing out different cars to buy for your fleet?

MIAMI 826
02-16-2008, 03:10 PM
HEY I LIKED THE CAR
That car is a supervisors car line offciers are getting the full size crown Victoria
I really liked the white lettering on the back . It contrasts nice with the black

Listen anything is better then the mockery we drive now.
COOL RANCH DORITOS
They need to fix the spacing a bit , but what is good about that decal is when head lights hit it it becomes reflective .

I think we need to not make it cluttered looking . keep it simple stupid is a good idea
I think all the REAL police cars ( CROWN VICS) need BUMBER BARS ON THE FRONT BUMBER JUST FOR SAFTEY REASONS ( I know that could get expensive)
That bumber bar is a great tool and can save lives.
I think Holly wood did a great job on their Black and Whites too

I can't wait for SIU to call for a "BLACK AND WHITE" reference a 15...
AQBN I disagree with you a bit, but I do belive we need to keep it neat ,c lean and less Clutter WE DOnt need that advertisment web site on the back .. pepole know who we are its on the doors and every one knows 911

I saw several Black and White C.V.P.I.'s over the past several weeks and they look very professional looking. I will say you guys keep your CVPI's super clean unlike other departments.

They look much more professional then the Flamingo looking ones.

02-17-2008, 05:14 AM
looks

02-17-2008, 05:14 AM
pretty

02-17-2008, 05:15 AM
keep them

03-26-2008, 09:27 PM
everyone has black n whites now. they look nice, but even security guards have them kinda cliche. but i guess they are better than the cool ranch dorito cars.

MIAMI 826
03-29-2008, 02:42 PM
They should consider painting some of the older ones Black and White.Like the 05's and up as they will be around for sometime to come.

04-05-2008, 02:27 AM
Danm guys, you are arguing about black or white or purple... atleast you got a take home.

MIAMI 826
04-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Danm guys, you are arguing about black or white or purple... atleast you got a take home.

Nobody is arguing about the Black and Whites.We are just complementing them.

Hialeah and everyone else should consider Black and Whites.They really do look good.