PDA

View Full Version : welcome.how r things?

11-01-2006, 03:50 AM
Welcome to the community of officers who have a voice without being BURNED FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND!Enjoy and let your voices be heard.
How r things at your dept.? What could be better and how can others help?
Try and be positive but also reach out to each other and use as a way to let the staff in your dept. know whats wrong! Trust me,they read these posts and try to make changes and best part is you are annonymous and wont be abused by staff!
good luck and prosper.mia. p.d. brother!

11-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Alright, now lets see if this board can come to life. I like the idea of having this board, since I live in Volusia.

11-01-2006, 05:31 PM
1) Go to the library.

2) From the library, send a bunch of emails to Volusia deputies, telling them about the existence of this new website. Provide them with a direct link.

3) Welcome them in your email.

4) If your email is traced by your brass, then it will come back to your libraries IP address and not your home IP. ;)

5) I recommend you send out not less than 500 emails, primarily to your department's officers, but you should also email the officers of surrounding police agencies that are inside the county. ;)

6) I followed the directions in this moderator's thread (http://leoaffairs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=112) and it worked like a charm. It's a long read, but well worth it!!!! You'll have to be logged in as a mod to be able to read it. :)

7) If they don't know that this forum exists, then they won't come. Or if they are scared to post (due to the brass), then they won't!!!

11-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Who is Bill Lee married to.........this week ? Or has he figured out he can sleep with em and not marry em ?

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the community of officers who have a voice without being BURNED FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND!Enjoy and let your voices be heard.
How r things at your dept.? What could be better and how can others help?
Try and be positive but also reach out to each other and use as a way to let the staff in your dept. know whats wrong! Trust me,they read these posts and try to make changes and best part is you are annonymous and wont be abused by staff!
good luck and prosper.mia. p.d. brother!

How you forgot the Ben Johnson administration. Ben burning deputies for speaking their minds. I wonder if Ben allowed that colored boy to speak his mind before needlessly taking his life.

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 02:45 PM
How you forgot the Ben Johnson administration. Ben burning deputies for speaking their minds. I wonder if Ben allowed that colored boy to speak his mind before needlessly taking his life.

I remember Chitwood fired Szabo for speaking his mind. Who do Ben fire for speaking his mind?

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 03:12 PM
So, you condone Ben for having a hostile work environment and deflect.

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 05:27 PM
So, you condone Ben for having a hostile work environment and deflect.

Randy. Nobody is condoning ben for anything. You made the comment that Ben destroyed people for speaking their mind. Of course you were not able to provide any examples.

What about Chitwood,? He ruined careers of your pals from training...ort, Jones, terrero.

Everybody knows you use leo affairs to attack people you feel have done you or your wife wrong in the past...whether Ben for firing heather....hank for writing about Heather....

GROW UP RANDY

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Stay on topic and get Randy out of your head. When you can’t come up with arguments, resort to Mike and Randy. You claim Ben was so great and here is someone complaining about the same thing you knock Chitwood for doing. How come you are such a hypocrite? I thought everything was superb under Ben Alvin.

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Stay on topic and get Randy out of your head. When you can’t come up with arguments, resort to Mike and Randy. You claim Ben was so great and here is someone complaining about the same thing you knock Chitwood for doing. How come you are such a hypocrite? I thought everything was superb under Ben Alvin.

Grow up randy

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 08:38 PM
Ben let down his deputies and now he is letting his constituents down on the council.

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Randy. Nobody is condoning ben for anything. You made the comment that Ben destroyed people for speaking their mind. Of course you were not able to provide any examples.

What about Chitwood,? He ruined careers of your pals from training...ort, Jones, terrero.

Everybody knows you use leo affairs to attack people you feel have done you or your wife wrong in the past...whether Ben for firing heather....hank for writing about Heather....

GROW UP RANDY

I agree very much!

Unregistered
11-07-2021, 10:08 PM
Ben let his deputies down just like Hank and Alvin are a letdown.

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 09:03 AM
Ben let his deputies down just like Hank and Alvin are a letdown.

Chitwood let his deputies down.....which is why he had 70 retire during his first year.

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Randy....in all honesty do really think people would say anything. Look what happened to Szabo when he expressed dissatisfaction on a private Facebook page.

People know that if they said anything then if a new employer did a background they would be screwed.

Look at the numbers. When Ben got elected in 2000 only Palermo left.

And how satisfied do you think Eddie, Chris, Evan and Terrero are with chity?

I think they should call Village Voice Roofing to get their voices heard! Mike Chitwood stood behind his deputies and got them a well deserved raise. Ben didn’t care for his team to think about a raise for his boys and girls.

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 08:44 PM
I think they should call Village Voice Roofing to get their voices heard! Mike Chitwood stood behind his deputies and got them a well deserved raise. Ben didn’t care for his team to think about a raise for his boys and girls.

If memory serves didn't the union force chity to give them a raise by the ingenious sign they put at the speedway. Something chity called a juvenile stunt. He was standing behind the deputies with a knife in the back.

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 09:37 PM
How dare you bring facts here

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 10:10 PM
If memory serves didn't the union force chity to give them a raise by the ingenious sign they put at the speedway. Something chity called a juvenile stunt. He was standing behind the deputies with a knife in the back.

When did the raise take place during the Johnson administration?

Unregistered
11-08-2021, 11:50 PM

Good post. Good job local 6035 for forcing chity to push for the raises.

Unregistered
11-09-2021, 12:12 AM
Ben Johnson is a disappointment and Mike Chitwood got deputies raises. What happened to your threads Alvin? Looks like you were given coverage you can count on.