PDA

View Full Version : If sued by Killer's family

10-30-2006, 09:31 PM
I am a line of duty diesabilty retired Miami Police sgt. If the bottom feeder lawyer sues these very brave group of officer's, I will start a legal defense fund nation wide, to come to their aid. The last two Miami officers shot to death killers, are still in the legal system. Patton ( rookie nate broom's killer) had his death sentence canceled because mommie spanked him. Victor Estefon's killers still are in the sentencing part of their case due to the appellete courts finding "error" in those proceding. Victor's killers tried to escape in California while on trial there for trying to do to 2 troopers what they did to Vic. And have tried to escape while in Custody in Miami. The killer in Polk has his appeals before GOD. If they get sued, just post so on the Miami board and I will get started. And, I feel these heros showed remarkable Mercy by only hitting him with 68 shots of the 100+ fired. God bless the Williams family today and forever. And to those who walked arm to arm in that jungle, you did a rightous thing that day, and never let it bother you. Angilo got what he demanded by his actions. Once blue, always blue.